Create Account

D and D league

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Mar 17 2016, 12:38 AM

Yeah true. Like everyone, i'd like it to run smooth and not complicate things to the point of not knowing what to do as a beginniner or having disorder in the forums. A basic set up at first will be best I believe.

Yeah it's easy, if you want me to set it up I can get people started.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 16 2016, 11:42 PM

Yeah it's easy, if you want me to set it up I can get people started.

Anything at this point would be awesome bro. I'm gonna think about fractions or parties within the same world and try to bring it into the game but it won't be at the start. I think that would be pretty cool.

Also, there seems to be a lot of people who are interested and support the idea so I think it's a green light to get it up and running.

[Image: vk6rzYl.jpg]

Alright, PM applications.

1. Have you ever played before?
2. Are you a generally fun person?
3. Do you enjoy a dark sense of humour?
4. Do you have skype?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 17 2016, 12:52 AM
1. Have you ever played before?
.. We talking D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer, or what the hell else was being thrown around?

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Mar 17 2016, 01:03 AM

.. We talking D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer, or what the hell else was being thrown around?

Some version of the game :lol: it's pretty similar concepts.

im in

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Mar 17 2016, 01:15 AM
im in

Fill out an application, you moron.

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Mar 17 2016, 01:33 AM

What's HFFO?

A dick.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Mar 17 2016, 01:33 AM

A dick.

reported.

im in

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 17 2016, 02:36 AM

reported.

Watch out for the retirement section on your way to HO.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

bump.

bump in case anybody wants in

I would definitely be down with this. I'll fill out the questionnaire later tonight.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I'll say I'm in again

[Image: Jepox.gif]