Create Account

S28 Pre Season

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Mar 19 2016, 08:02 PM

Uhaa is also sent down.
He wasn't listed as such in the SHL GM Office, so I'll try to get that taken care of. Thank you for pointing it out. Cheers

Annnndddd we're updated! Sorry for being a bit late. I went to a concert last night, only woke up about half an hour ago! Everyone should be updated, but double check to make sure. Regular Season index will be posted later tonight when I get back to my room and am able to establish a schedule for simming and all.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Texas finishes pre-season out of the a playoff spot Smile) Smile)

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Getting 404 on some game links.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by NJBadApple@Mar 20 2016, 02:27 PM
Texas finishes pre-season out of the a playoff spot Smile) Smile)
Mmm, I love when you swing on my nuts.

No update to our lines?

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@Mar 20 2016, 03:29 PM
Getting 404 on some game links.
Should be fixed now.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.

Quote:Originally posted by Jorec@Mar 20 2016, 03:33 PM
No update to our lines?
Oh fuck. My bad. Still getting used to this, had a bunch of PMs this morning for updates and forgot once I finished those. I'm very sorry.

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Mar 20 2016, 02:34 PM

Oh fuck. My bad. Still getting used to this, had a bunch of PMs this morning for updates and forgot once I finished those. I'm very sorry.

You're doing a great job and even Jack forgot to update lines and shit sometimes.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Looking at all the numbers, this is pretty realistic looking. Only thing more I'd wanna see is if Erikksson, Cunningham, and Sarantez could keep up that pace for 50 games.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Lundqvist should be at 95 hand speed, not 93

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=48748&st=70

Thank you Smile