Create Account

Level scale

Im pretty sure its been proposed before but since we counted all the players PTE, why don't we keep a scale for it. Like, Rookies to superstar thing, depending on your PTE. Its been done on other leagues and the idea is not new.

Every player, or GMs for the inactive, should keep their PTE total in their update page.

Contract could be based on that scale...etc.

Elaborate , comment. Interview

we still haven't implemented experience, what do these admins do just suspend people all day and nothing else

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

bump?

This thread was paid no attention due to the lack of Munk.

Now that I have posted, this thread shall gain the attention it deserves (as I see fit).

I like this idea

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

:lol: But that means Giova wouldn't be making 8.5 mill.

It's a good idea but you should try to aim it more towards a TPE bonus when you reach a certain platform, or a free week of training something that doesn't categorize you in contracts because as we all know bad contracts are handed out quite frequently in the NHL and SHL (see above)

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Apr 15 2012, 10:25 AM
:lol: But that means Giova wouldn't be making 8.5 mill.

It's a good idea but you should try to aim it more towards a TPE bonus when you reach a certain platform, or a free week of training something that doesn't categorize you in contracts because as we all know bad contracts are handed out quite frequently in the NHL and SHL (see above)
eat dick :lol:
ur just a hater :(

i agree, it would be almsot impossible to change the contract format now. It was just a exemple. Like you said , it could still give a certain bonus of some kind. The experience and leadership stats are also something to discuss.