Create Account

S29 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

We're always looking for active young players to join our organization. If you're a prospect for the S29 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in becoming a Calgary Dragon, please let us know a little more about you.

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. If you don't mind sharing, What's your job/career? If in school, what degree are you chasing?

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. How do you want your SHL career to pan out? Do you want to sample many teams, stay with one, etc...?

7. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

8. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, if drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?

9. We value Maturity and Respect in Calgary, are you the kind of person who will represent our team well around the league?

10. What is more important to you, personal or team success?

11. What has been your favorite part about the league so far?

12. How active are you in your current locker room? 1-10

13. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

14. What is your favorite sandwich?

15. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Note: Answering no here immediately removes you from our draft list) Tongue </div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

1.How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

10, but I am a 10 with all teams, as I don’t know any of them that well, so I thought I would introduce myself and try to get to know them better and have them get to know me at the same time.

I know you are a successful franchise built on a winning history, which tells me you are GM’ed/managed well, which intrigues me about the Dragons.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

Always is hard for anyone to answer, but in the foreseeable future, yes, I can’t see anything changing drastically in my life right now.

4. If you don't mind sharing, What's your job/career? If in school, what degree are you chasing?

Senior Analyst, but I am working on moving into a Project Management career.

Spend time with my fiancé, friends, family, or watch sports (hockey mainly), movies/series or go out to live events

6. How do you want your SHL career to pan out? Do you want to sample many teams, stay with one, etc...?

I want to have success on a team, by winning the ultimate prize, the Championship and be known as one of the key cogs in its success.

As for staying on one team or going to many, it all depends on fit. If I can be an active participant on a successful team with a good locker room, then I would likely stay on one team. However, if one of these elements is missing I might look for these things that drive me elsewhere.

Not one specific team, but highly offensive teams, like Dallas. Offensive/skilled players, Benn, Seguin, Tarasenko, McDavid, etc

8. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, if drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?

I like you being honest, even if this might not be encouraging for fellow prospects wanting an opportunity on the SHL. So I will be honest back, I definitely want to spend another season in the SMJHL, 2 would be on the outside, as I plan on having 450 TPE by the start of S30 and closer to 600 by seasons end, so with TPE like that I would expect I could crack a team’s line-up. As a result, I definitely would not expect to be in the SMJHL by the 3rd season (S31).

9. We value Maturity and Respect in Calgary, are you the kind of person who will represent our team well around the league?

Definitely, my posts and articles are positive, informative and supportive and promoting of teammates.

Team success, as you don’t win a championship alone and having personal success still sucks when you keep missing the playoffs.

The great guys in the scarecrows locker room, including GM’s. It’s the reason I want to go back and finish what we started this year and win a cup down there.

During the day when I am at work, I check for posts and do quick responses if able, but I am definitely more active at night and on the weekends, so 6 during the day, 8 on nights/weekends.

13. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

Kate Upton without a doubt, as she has "assets" i like.

Ham Sandwich!

15. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Note: Answering no here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/tongue.png

I eat that at Olive Garden all the time!

Now I hope you don’t mind if I ask you some questions back, as I feel not only do I need to fit into what the SHL team wants, but they need to fit what I want/need to keep me driven/motivated.

You can PM me, if you don’t want to answer them here.

1 – How active is your locker room? Does everyone get along and most importantly do you have any Kate Upton Gifs? :ph34r:

2 – What things do you do as a team to keep prospects (assets) motivated/developing and part of the Dragons organization considering you are telling them they might be in the SMJHL 2-3 more seasons?

3 – Tell me what sets the Dragons apart from other teams in the SHL? Why would prospect want to sign here?

4 – What is the Dragon’s biggest need in the next 2-3 seasons? Is this the position you will be drafting in the 1st round? Or do you draft best person available, regardless of position?

5 - Which do you prefer, Steak or Sushi?

6 – Where will the Dragons be in the next 3-5 seasons? Will they be cup contenders, challenging for a playoff spot or rebuilding based on your current roster/prospect pool?

Thanks for your time!

Cheers

9. Not 10, because you have that The_Mazais scrub.

I know some latvians and you, Esa, from LSHL. A very deep team and I'll probably fight my way up to line 3 in 3 seasons if I end up here. :D

There is always possibility that school will take my time, and it will at some points, but not as much as "I don't have time to check in AC and take 1m from bank". That's just silly.

I'm still at school, currently only a few ideas of what I want to do with my life after and where to study next.

Steal candy from kids.

Not going to lie. Saying "oh, I wanna stay with one team for all my career" is just dumb. Esspecially for me, there comes some times when I just need a change, the need of somehing new and fresh. I could stay in a team long-term, but probably not for all of my career.

I don't follow NHL.

2 would be considerable, but another 3 would be too much. I like SMJHL and my team there, but I want to put up some points in my SHL career as well. :lol:

I don't start shitstorms, that's a pluss. I'm a laid back guy all in all.

Who says only "Team success", they're obviously lying. For me it's both important.

New internet pals. *yay

Selena Gomez, cuz they're both hot, but Kate's huge milk cans won't let her drown.

Eatable

15. Do you like Chicken Parm?
Ye. I also love to burn chickens.

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

You guys were last year's challenge cup champions which is what i like
Yes i have lots of time for the shl and nothing else affect me from the shl.
Plumber
Play Hockey, Watch Wrestling, and play videogames
not sure, i just want play in shl whether i play for 1 team or 10 teams, it's all about playing in shl
Vancouver Canucks and Pavel Bure
If it helps my potential i'm fine with it
A person who works hard and with determination to become a great shl player
Team success
It's probably the playoffs
Kate Upton because she looks gorgeous
ice cream sandwich
15. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Note: Answering no here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/tongue.png
Yes they're very good

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

Maybe 5-6?

I know there are some Montreal alums on the team and they've had recent success, and both those things are appealing to me! Smile

My activity level may drop in the fall a little because school would start back up, but I want to spend this summer to establish a consistent activity level that works for me.

I know I'm going to Italy for two weeks in August but I anticipate having Wi-fi there so hopefully I'll still be able to do stuff. Smile

I'm a grad student in library science and book studies. I want to work with medieval manuscripts or be an archivist or conservator.

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? I actually play hockey IRL, with the club women's team at my university. I played rugby in undergrad and they just started a women's rugby team so I may join them as well in the fall. I also am a bookbinder and letterpress printer and I like to take walks.

You know, I'm still sort of playing it by ear! I guess I want to continue to be in a team where I'm a good fit and if that means getting traded, so be it.

I'm fans of the Canucks and the Penguins, and I lived in Colorado five years so I like the Avs as well. My favorite players are Evgeni Malkin, Paul Martin, Matt Duchene, and Eddie Lack.

Not at all! I definitely wanted at least one more season in the SMJHL, if not longer. As a true rookie, I'd like to spend more time getting my feet under me and figuring out the site and what I'm doing as a whole before I make the jump to the SHL.

I really hope so! I feel like I'm pretty respectful and polite. I definitely want to be treated respectfully so I try to return the favor. I'm queer and have dealt with cyber bullying and RL bullying, so I also personally really want to make sure I'm respectful and polite to other people because I know how shitty it feels to be treated poorly.

I feel like team success is for me a big part of personal success! Personal success otherwise is a bonus, but team success is important. As a D-man who isn't offensive, I knew I didn't sign up to win lots of awards or get lots of points.

I love interacting with people who like hockey and the interactive tabletop gaming aspect of it. It's really fun to have more of an active role in being a hockey fan, if that makes sense?

I definitely pay attention and keep up! But I'm not always talking, I can be a little quiet. I'll say probably 5-6?

This is a tough question! I like Selena Gomez but Kate Upton has an INCREDIBLE speaking voice and, uh, other attributes. But I think I really appreciate the way Selena has stood up for herself in the media, and how open she's been about living with an invisible disability (lupus) and so I would probably rescue her.

Grilled motherfuckin' cheese. Probably with proscuitto and fig, but in honestly any form.

15. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Note: Answering no here immediately removes you from our draft list)

*sings* Chicken parm you taste so good

I pm'ed a bit with Esa but i wanna do it also in the offical way

i know a few Players McZ was part of the Cup winning Team and it'S from calgary =)

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) there always shit happens in RL but i when shit happens i'l lelt my Team know but normally i'll do at least activity check and training

4. If you don't mind sharing, What's your job/career? If in school, what degree are you chasing? I'm a Service Operator at one of the biggest Elevator Compenies in the World it read very important it isn't ^^

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? playing some Video games Meeting friends watching american Football or hockey

6. How do you want your SHL career to pan out? Do you want to sample many teams, stay with one, etc...? i'm a verloayl guy i leave a Team only if something isn't right or when i see my plans are not working

7. What is your favorite NHL team and player? i like a lot of Teams but to Name one it's NYR and Rick Nash or Henrik Lundqvist

8. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, if drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL? no Problem at all

9. We value Maturity and Respect in Calgary, are you the kind of person who will represent our team well around the league? sure Dragonite

10. What is more important to you, personal or team success? Team succes is going before mine

11. What has been your favorite part about the league so far? the community at all

12. How active are you in your current locker room? 1-10 6-7

13. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? defenetly KAte UZpton she's hot as hell Goal

14. What is your favorite sandwich? i'm german and sandiwches are not that big here i know the BLT Sandwich from my USA vists and the meatball Sandwich form subway These both sandiwches i love deeply and i miss the meatball Sandwiches and i hate it to drive to the netherlands to get it :(

15. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Note: Answering no here immediately removes you from our draft list) i had to Google it up what is but it's seems like very tasty

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation