Create Account

S29 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: FrontDoor McGraw

Player Type: Playmaking W

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66768

Update Page: None

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 6/10....unsure

What are your goals for your first season? Enjoy my time here

Describe what type of player you want to build. Balanced offensive winger

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful?

Guidance and build advice but activity is key.

Will you help contribute to an active locker room?

Only if you like boobs

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)?

A wealth of sim league experience measured in "real life" years.

Do you have any questions for us?

No but good luck in the draft.

[Image: tumblr-mw6pg3sv-H41r5menzo1-500.gif]

Player Name:

Player Type: Sniper

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66871

Update Page: Haven't created one yet.

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: I just joined but I plan on being pretty active. There isn't anything major that might cause my activity to drop anytime soon.

What are your goals for your first season? Just to learn as much as I can about the league and the sim engine and build my player as well as I can.

Describe what type of player you want to build. I want to build a scorer that will challenge for the league lead in goals.

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? Just advice and activity.

Will you help contribute to an active locker room? Absolutely

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? I have a strong interest in all sports and in video games, movies, and various tv shows. I can bring a positive and laid-back attitude.

Do you have any questions for us? No I do not.