Create Account

First and Second Round in the Playoffs.

I know it shouldn't irritate me, but is anyone else annoyed by the second round starting before the first round has ended?

The end of the first round was decided the second the Preds won game 6 so its all good Tongue

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Oh I've been ranting about it all day. There's a full round 2 game in the books before round 1 is even over.

At this point, nothing the NHL does anymore surprises me.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

It makes the NHL look super unorganized

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 27 2016, 06:41 PM
The end of the first round was decided the second the Preds won game 6 so its all good Tongue
ow, my heart.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Oh I took that the wrong way. I'm high. Leave me be with my depressed azz

pls don't diededd ducks

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Apparently the NBA does this too.

This was done in the NHL in 1983, so it isn't brand new (although the game from round one might have concluded before the round two game).

It does irk me though.

I haven't looked at the schedule for the Islanders-Lightning series, but do they have a longer break (two or more days) in between any of their games?

its stupid, but the NBA does it too.
MLB had a Cubs-Angels pre-season game on opening day of the regular season, which was far worse IMO lol