Create Account

S29 BUF Interested Prospects

Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede Stampede

If you're interested in becoming a member of the Stampede, fill out this small survey on why you think you'd be a good fit here in Buffalo Smile

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]SMJHL Team:[/b]
[b]Activity Level (1-10):[/b]
[b]Plans for Player:[/b]
[b]Why the Stampede?[/b]

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Player Name: Alex Berkis
Position: LW, can RW, sing and dance
SMJHL Team: Detroit Millennium Falcons
Activity Level (1-10): somewhere between 8 and 9
Plans for Player: Ruin the mock draft
Why the Stampede? Ruin the mock draft

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Player Name: Ty "jerry seinfeld" Justice
Position: Defense
SMJHL Team: Kelowna Knights
Activity Level (1-10): 10/10
Plans for Player: Become the best player I can. Hope to lead a team to a championship.
Why the Stampede? Huge respect for the city of Buffalo. (a mate i went to high school with for the past eight years got drafted to buffalo the other day). I'm 100% willing to take on a solid prospect role. I know there's still question about drafting me due to me being newish to the site and my bank account best I can promise that I will work hard to be a solid prospect.

Like I've been saying, I will either go #1 in the S30 draft or I will go #1 in the S30 redraft.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Player Name: Viatcheslav Orlov
Position: Defense
SMJHL Team: Militia
Activity Level (1-10): 10ish
Plans for Player: End up in the HoF as the greatest role player of all time
Why the Stampede? New team, face of the franchise, big contract, <a href='index.php?showuser=21' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Brandon</a>'s a cutie Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Jun 26 2016, 03:36 AM
[b]Player Name: Ty "jerry seinfeld" Justice
Position:&nbsp; Defense
SMJHL Team: Kelowna Knights
Activity Level (1-10): 10/10
Plans for Player: Become the best player I can. Hope to lead a team to a championship.
Why the Stampede? Huge respect for the city of Buffalo. (a mate i went to high school with for the past eight years got drafted to buffalo the other day). I'm 100% willing to take on a solid prospect role. I know there's still question about drafting me due to me being newish to the site and my bank account best I can promise that I will work hard to be a solid prospect.

Like I've been saying, I will either go #1 in the S30 draft or I will go #1 in the S30 redraft.[/b]

Why do they call you jerry seinfeld??

*** I'm not affiliated with buffalo but I feel like I need to know***

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Player Name: Jon Ross
Position: Center
SMJHL Team: Vancouver Whalers
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Plans for Player: see PM
Why the Stampede? See PM

Player Name: Joe Kerr
Position: D
SMJHL Team: Scarecrows
Activity Level (1-10): 9-10
Plans for Player: to make a defensive monster who's also an amazing playmaker
Why the Stampede? I honestly regret acting the way I did <a href='index.php?showuser=21' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Brandon</a> and would like to help build this team to glory.