Create Account

S29 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

<div align="center"> Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack </div>
There are a lot of questions here - you may answer as few or as many as you'd like, and if there's something missing feel free to write up and answer your own questions instead.

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

10. What question should I be asking you?

11. Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.)

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

short term: develop offensively!
long term: become a consistent 2-way top-four defenseman

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

I definitely want to stay one more season (at least?) in the SMJHL. i think i need to develop more, and also the Militia is losing a lot of our team next year and I want to be there for them.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

I'd rather be on an active, closeknit team for sure! That's definitely one of the most important things for me. I want the team to care but I don't mind if we're not winning, as long as we're having a good time.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

I'm not always good at chatting but sometimes i can be! i do like to pay attention and follow along and keep up to date with locker room shenanigans. I'm definitely willing to be chatty but i'm not always 100% of the time.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

rrireal recruited me! i love talking hockey in a place that's a little less fraught (mostly) than hockey in real life. i've definitely met some cool people with who i have not hockey interests in common (HAMILTON MUSICAL FANS WUT). i also really like the d&d aspect and the strategy around player creation and progression.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

I want to score a goal! my player has been more passing focused, and i really want to work on his offensive side. i also think i will sign up to do a pbp next season, it looked really fun.

the last couple games of the final, we played really well as a team and my player had noticeable impact (eyyyyy) at both ends of the ice. i was super proud of that--definitely could see my player was going in a direction i wanted him to.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

i was a little inconsistent last season, but now that school is out i'll definitely be around more, and also regularly, probably around a 7 in activity level. i anticipate being more consistent in the future as well. While school is in session i hope to continue to be consistent even if my activity level drops a little--hopefully this semester was an outlier. Smile

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

my fave teams are the penguins and the canucks, and i also love my alma mater team, the colorado college tigers! i play hockey on my current university's club team. in undergrad i played rugby. i also repair books at the school library!

-i like to be part of an active locker room and i'm devoted to making my player better
-if there WAS a reason to not draft me, hypothetically, (>.>) then it would be bad form to tell you that Wink

I guess a question I would ask myself is How willing are you to take advice about your build/role on the team? (the answer is "very"! but i think it's important to know what sort of changes a player is willing to go through to help the team).

11. Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.)

not right now! thanks!

I want to score 50 goals next season, but long term I want to only score another 50 in total for a total of 100 career goals beyond what I've already scored.

Montreal needs some more players so I wouldn't mind going back down. I can be the first 1,000 TPE SMJHLer.

Winning isn't everything. I like a close-knit, active atmosphere. The winning will come when you have a ton of people who would rather be nowhere but New England - and you'll be able to keep that strong core long term.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I found out about the SHL via Reddit. My favorite part is the annual "filling out of the Wolfpack interested prospects thread" it really gets me up and out of bed every morning.

I'd like to get a point in the playoffs. I mean, come on - 11 games, 0 points. A weird bounce has to get tipped in eventually, right?

I'm most proud of winning the Four Star Cup with Montreal this season.

I'm pretty active, usually. I could go inactive if a new season of My Little Pony came out though.

When I'm not on the SHL I'm usually watching MLP.

You should draft me if you truly feel that friendship is magic.

Which pony is my favorite.

....it's Rainbow Dash by the way.

What would you do if I ever stopped filling out these threads?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

<div align="center"> Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack </div>

Long-term: I want Mikael to have a long and storied career. He is my precious bab and I'm probably going to lie down and cry with a damp rag on my head during his first year of regression. I also want to keep developing his backstory with <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jjaybs</a> 's Mikke.

I want to Mikael to stay where Mikke is as much as possible and as it makes sense for both teams. I also have very much enjoyed being an active presence in Kelowna (and tearing up the leaderboard, hehe) and I feel like if we can draft some significant D we'll have a strong shot at a Four-Star.

I want to win, but winning isn't important if I don't have a family I want to win with. I'm a Slytherin, after all; my loyalty is won of a directed and tight core. B) #lilmafia

I am hideous at initiating (thanks anxiety) but if there's a busy crowd I'm happy to dive into the fray.

Recruited by my friends, and ditto! The community here has been extremely welcoming and friendly,

I want to try my hand at a play-by-play or two. I don't know that I'll have time for them right off the bat (summer swim team season) but I would like to learn how to do them for sure. I also want to learn to make sigs and larger graphics (I'm okay at avs and buttons but the other is new to me.)

I had a lot of cool stuff happen this season so it's pretty hard to pick, but I think one of my articles (The Eclipsing of Power Forwards) was the thing I'm proudest of.

:ahh!:

Life. Shit happens. But I'm usually pretty responsible about reaching out when it hits the fan. I hate to leave people in the lurch.

When I'm not on SHL I really like to read webcomics! I'm wild for stories and good story-telling, and I like how the webcomic industry is increasingly community-driven and supported. Mikael's character is based on Lalli and Emil from my current favorite, sssscomic.com.

My two favorite hockey teams are Pens and Caps. One of my best friends was into hockey and was geographically a Pens and Hawks fan (she's from Wisconsin)--Pens are closer to me and I like the culture a little better. (Not a ton, but a little. Still waiting for my You Can Play day, Pens. *grumps*) I also just really love Sidney Crosby--I have a lot of personal admiration for the way he manages his anxieties and molds them into routines; his method is something I feel like I can emulate in my day-to-day anxiety management, and I appreciate him being open about what he does to manage his stress levels and the high amounts of pressure, both external and internal. When I was diagnosed I didn't really have a particular role model who had broken past their fears to have a high level of success; while that could be said for many professional athletes, Sid has said a couple of things in interviews that have stuck with me and for several years were a slice of hope when I was having trouble looking forward to things.

The Caps, meanwhile, are my hometown team. Alex Ovechkin is a good man with a good heart, and I feel the same about Nick Backstrom, but I didn't really get into the team or their dynamics until TJ Oshie got traded to us and Holtby got some attention for how awesome and adorable he is. I've been to Kettler to watch open skate and one of my goals is to do that more often next season.

You should draft me because I'm a fantastic and adorable princess who would be a great and hard-working addition to the locker room. (My ego is secretly 11 miles long, and my bluntness can sometimes come off as mean-spirited or insensitivity. I am working on the latter, mostly.)

I bet Eggy doesn't know that my favorite pony is also Rainbow Dash! We're both very expressive.

Are there any other GMs I should gently and kindly be fighting off with sticks? Smile)

The long Terms are to be a Top 4 2 way defender the short Terms are to getting better in scoring and setting up the other guys

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either? I'm open in both ways

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on? I like a close active Team

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war? I'm the quiet reader which gonna Post when he likes

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site? I found it over my bud Chris MC zehrl and I like the community here

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date? I wanna win at least one more cup and win it to beeing active Not win it inactive to getting drafted to the knights again and that Put thier faith in me preciated

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future? I'm active as i neuer had been and I want to keep it that way surley shit happens but i hope it won't happens in the next future

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey. I Work alot in me free time i'm just chilling my ass of and live the life my Favorite team are the rangers i came into the sport through my sis she was liking the local hockey team here the hannover scorpions and I was starting to liking them too and when the won't the championship 6 years ago it was cool but before i Support the local hockey team i played nhl on my PlayStation 1 since i don't know maybe 1997 or something and I always created my dream team and rekt the whole league it was awsome

They drafted a Lot of knights and even eggy so why you don't draft me too Nothing else to say to that :D

10. What question should I be asking you? Which marvelbox hero is my Favorite thanks for asking it's deadpool since 10 years now

Not yet

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216+May 2 2016, 06:15 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eggy216 @ May 2 2016, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What would you do if I ever stopped filling out these threads?[/b]
I'd probably be really confused and also maybe cry. And worry that you'd died...

<!--QuoteBegin-akamai@May 2 2016, 11:56 PM
Are there any other GMs I should gently and kindly be fighting off with sticks? Smile)[/quote]
Gently AND kindly seems like overkill, tbh.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]