Create Account

S29 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 08:36 PM by InciteHysteria.)

Mammoths

1. What is your player name? Include link to player page!

2. What is your position and style of play (e.g. Center-Playmaker, Two-Way Defense, etc)

3. What do you think of the team name/logo/location?

4. What types of off-ice activities would you enjoy if you played and loved in Colorado?

5. On a scale of 1-8, with 1 being the best, and 8 being the worst ... where would you rank Colorado on your desired destinations?

6. What is something about you that is unique and interesting?

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

1. What is your player name? Include link to player page! Kimmo Lokinen, in my sig.

2. What is your position and style of play (e.g. Center-Playmaker, Two-Way Defense, etc) Hybrid I think.

3. What do you think of the team name/logo/location? Cool!

4. What types of off-ice activities would you enjoy if you played and loved in Colorado? Eat loads.

5. On a scale of 1-8, with 1 being the best, and 8 being the worst ... where would you rank Colorado on your desired destinations? 7

6. What is something about you that is unique and interesting? Nothing!

Jon Ross Profile page | Update page

2. What is your position and style of play (e.g. Center-Playmaker, Two-Way Defense, etc)

Center Playmaker

It's alright. If I had to change something it would be the name/logo.

4. What types of off-ice activities would you enjoy if you played and loved in Colorado?

As long as there's an active enough locker room I'll be happy!

5. On a scale of 1-8, with 1 being the best, and 8 being the worst ... where would you rank Colorado on your desired destinations?

8 Only GMs who have not gotten back to my PMs. But that can change Wink

I have an Inward chest cavity.

Ty Justice

Two-Way Defense

Big fan of Colorado, big history in terms of sports culture.

It's a state rich with mountain sports, might be fun for some offseason down time.

8! I would be thrilled to play for Colorado. I try to remain impartial and not play favorites, but it would be an honor to play for the Mammoths.

I'm a big sports fan, I understand that many people in the SHL are also sports fans but I'm obsessed with everything BPL/NBA/MLB/NHL. It's tough to really gain a deep understanding for all, but I try to watch my teams whenever I can.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Jari Ohvo

Hybrid Goalie

3. What do you think of the team name/logo/location? I like it! Always been a fan of mammoths.

4. What types of off-ice activities would you enjoy if you played and lived in Colorado?Well, I suck at skiing, but I do make a mean hot chocolate. Also, I know how to read a map, in case we ever get lost camping.

5. On a scale of 1-8, with 1 being the best, and 8 being the worst ... where would you rank Colorado on your desired destinations? I'm just happy to be playing at all.

6. What is something about you that is unique and interesting? I always end up driving, partly because I like it, but partly because I'm the only one who can understand the GPS and/or read a map.

Frans Erichsen. Here's my profile page and my update page.
Right Wing Offensive Forward
I dig them, the logo is cool and it's not a color combo you see too often in pro sports. It's pretty unique!
I'd probably go on lots of hikes and be out in nature, which are some interests of mine. That's the main thing I know Colorado for.
Anywhere from 1 to 3. I love that you're a new team and that you're very competitive. I know you've already won a Four Star Cup, but I still think we can make some history.
It took me 2 whole seasons to score my first goal as a child. I played left wing...

There she be.

I play a two-way defense, momma!

I'm not very well-versed in geography, so I have no idea if there are actually Mammoths in Colorado. But I'm pretty sure Patrick Roy is a Mammoth, so... it's good?

If I played and loved in Colorado, I would probably marry the team or whoever I loved. Off-ice, you could probably see me at the gym. Or maybe even ONLINE. Although, I guess you wouldn't actually see me.

I guess a solid 3? Being from Canada I'm used to the cold. But I also don't like it.

I've never had a twitter until this site. That's not even mildly interesting, but oh well.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Jean-Luc reflieux - http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...0&#entry1851221

Center - Playmaker

Legal Marijuana!

Umm, I would smoke lots of weed because as far as I know the SMJHL doesn't drug test and it's legal in Colorado anyway. I'd probably have to go snowboarding and stuff too.

I put my pillow in the freezer sometimes?

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Jason Forbrook - http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=66305

Power Forward - Right Wing

Colorado is amazing. I've visited several times and hope to get back there. The logo is cool, though I'm curious to know where the team name came from!

Horseback riding in mountains is one of my favorite things to do out there.

I'm new, so i don't know much about the team, but you can't beat the destination. 3.

I once owned 6 cats. At once. (I was a kid, give me a break.)

Nucky Toohoots Nucky

Playmaking Centre

I think it's pretty awesome.

Smokin weed weed weed. Rolling fatties, smokin blunts Who smokes the blunts we smokes the blunts!

I would be happy to play for them. Rating not required imo

I can count to 3 in Nepalese

[Image: v6m9gJe.png]

Karl Hertzberg http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66392
Right Wing- Offensive Forward
I think it's unique and cool
Go to watch a wrestling show
i say 4 or 5
I meet CM Punk in a house show in Vancouver

Carter Fleury - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66170

Butterfly Goalie

It's cool. I like the name Mammoths, and Colorado is a cool city.

Colorado Rockies games. I want to see some MLB games live.

5. On a scale of 1-8, with 1 being the best, and 8 being the worst ... where would you rank Colorado on your desired destinations? Probably 3 or 4

I like the Predators... does that count?

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@May 2 2016, 04:05 PM
Mammoths

[b]FrontDoor McGraw -
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66768

Winger, Playmaker

Interesting and unique. I like it.

Legal Weed.

I am incredibly handsome and Australian.[/b]

[Image: tumblr-mw6pg3sv-H41r5menzo1-500.gif]

Anatoly Yanovich - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=66871
LW - Sniper
I like it
Going to other sporting events and playing video games
Don't really have a preference.
I played collegiate baseball

1. What is your player name? Include link to player page! Colin Banning

2. What is your position and style of play (e.g. Center-Playmaker, Two-Way Defense, etc) Two Way Defense

3. What do you think of the team name/logo/location? As good as any. name fits with Colorado, and there's about a million worse places than Colorado.

4. What types of off-ice activities would you enjoy if you played and loved in Colorado? Off ice is where people go to spend useful training hours. I don't do that.

5. On a scale of 1-8, with 1 being the best, and 8 being the worst ... where would you rank Colorado on your desired destinations? 3, but that's equal to everyone. I would love to play for your organization, and I'll play hard, but I'm going to do everything I can to ruin your life if you don't choose me.

6. What is something about you that is unique and interesting? I once built a Megalopolis on SNES Sim City. It tooks 8 months of planning, trial and error. I still list it as an achievement on my adult resume.