Create Account

Join Team Russia

<div align="center">[Image: Red-Army.jpg?w=720&cdnnode=1]</div>

Russian Heads: RaiN & Mark H

Coach: Mpc

The great thing about the IHF is that unlike the SMJHL or SHL where you get drafted to a team that you may not want to play for, you have the freedom to choose which nation you represent and ultimately are in control of your own international experience.
It is my job to make that experience as enjoyable as possible for you. So without further ado, here are the top 5 reasons you should consider creating your player to be born from Russia and represent the Russian national team in the IHF.

Starting with #5:

We are active:. I'm not sure if you're aware, but majority of nations are inactive in their IHF locker rooms which can make things very boring in my opinion. Russia on the other hand currently has a 164 page discussion thread. Out of the 20 rostered players (18 skaters, 2 goalies), we have 16 active members which speaks volumes for our team. Nowadays you often find people drifting from the site yet we still have managed to have maintained at least 80% of our teams activity. Honestly, a lot of people don't really care about the IHF but if you happen to be a person that is even the slightest bit interested in it, then Russia would be a great choice to begin your IHF career!

#4:

We have women: Okay, i know how this sounds when you first read the bold print, but what I mean is, we are diverse. We currently have 3 active women on our team which I believe Finland recently tied us for the most active women of any IHF nation:

Chernika Banananov (PeanutButter) who currently plays for the Minnesota Chiefs. PB may come across as a innocent sweetheart, but she can be a ruthless sniper on the ice. Banananov is a consistent goal scorer in the SHL and she plays an even larger role here in the Motherland. Banananov is more focused on her SHL career, but she pops in every once in awhile to say hi!

Cynthia Taylor (Cynthia) who currently plays for the Toronto North Stars. Cynthia is a very fun personality in the Russian LR. She brings good vibes, lots of jokes and secretly has a very dark side to her that makes her a perfect fit with the group we have. Cynthia originally signed up as a Canadian but transferred to Russia after being drafted in S25. Since her transfer, she has brought great upside with her defensive abilities. She won't score goals, but she'll line you up at the blue-line and create turnovers which might make you question whether or not she is on roids.

Maria Maximova (enigmatic) who currently plays for the West Kendall Platoon. Maxi has become one of my favourite members on this site since she has joined. She writes amazing articles like this CLICK HERE FOR A FUN READ and she is also a leader for our team which is why we voted Maxi to represent us as our captain. Two IHF seasons ago, Maxi led team Russia to their Gold Medal which also just happened to be Russia's first medal appearance in history. She brings positivity and sometimes criticism, but we all know that she has good intentions as she wants what is best for the squad.

We are still a growing nation: Obviously we are not as popular as USA or Canada because most our members are from the North American region and when members sign up, you want to sign up where you are from and that just makes sense. I get it. I respect it because I did the same thing prior to transferring back in Season 22 before I learned more about the league. We are a youthful group with our oldest rostered player, Roy Razin, who is currently captain of the Manhattan Rage and is an S18 draftee. We still have lots of room for improvement, but we are certainly more sustainable today as opposed to 3-4 seasons ago.

#2:

All of us are inclusive and open for conversation: Here in Russia we promote inclusiveness and equity. During the IHF season we are all ears for any suggestions you may have. We are a team. A unit. That being said, you should always feel comfortable to give your opinion. Plus, we always vote when making team decisions because that insures that every voice can be heard. Feel free to private message any of us. I am highly confident that at least one of us, if not all of us are available to help guide you throughout the site. Russian or not, we truly have a special group here and we are always here to help in any way that we can whether that be questions regarding player builds, how to update, how to navigate around the site or about each nation. At the end of the day, the SHL is meant to be a fun and enjoyable environment. We are always excited about new members so we have no problem answering any questions you may have! So PM us!!

We have one rule: If you are active, you play. This may seem like a no brainer but believe it or not some nations have a tendency to ice higher TPE inactives over active lower TPE players. How do you think Russia grew so fast? I personally recruited members who I noticed were not listed on an IHF team. Yes, we all love winning. Winning and competitiveness is what keeps this site alive. However, when you join a IHF nation, you are looking for something fun to do during the SHL/SMHJL off-season that can distract you from the long wait period. Again, I get that we all love winning but that is not our primary focus here in Russia. Winning will come if we continue to build a positive foundation, which personally I feel we have that here in Russia.

TL,DR: Join us today, join us later or don't join us at all, we can still be friends Cheers Russia

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

This is so well done that I almost thought about becoming a defector. =D>

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:We have women

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 7 2016, 11:28 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's the only publicity we need.

And yeah, #1 is true. I was on Russia's roster during my first SMJHL season, when my player had under 300 TPE. Activity is important for us. We prefer to have a low TPE active having fun seeing his player on the roster than an experienced inactive who won't react to any of the games.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

[Image: flag-of-russia.gif] [Image: smiley-with-russian-flag-emoticon.gif]

Updated with <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a> as new Russia IHF Coach. c brings experience as he was the former Russia Head before myself and before taking a job with the Detroit Falcons in S24. Welcome back Clards! Russia Cheers

Russia

I have finally regained my rightful role as Co-GM of Glorious Russia, so head on over!

Russia