Create Account

Official F1 Thread

cuz fuck nascar, F1 is better :unsure:

SPANISH GP SPOILER BELOW

Holy shit Verstappen :o Did not expect his first race in RB to go like that, that was an incredible run. Good for him, we probably have something special to watch on our hands (if Red Bull and the TAG partnership works out and gets their asses in gear)

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 15 2016, 09:03 PM
SPANISH GP SPOILER BELOW

Holy shit Verstappen :o Did not expect his first race in RB to go like that, that was an incredible run. Good for him, we probably have something special to watch on our hands (if Red Bull and the TAG partnership works out and gets their asses in gear)

That was a awesome performance from Max!

Red Bull is getting a significant upgrade in 2 races too which could make it a legit 3 horse race at the top of the field.

Next race is in Monaco where horsepower isn't as key as anywhere else. Max ran great here last season before he made a mistake going in to turn one and took a hard hit because of it.
I wouldn't be surprised for a red bull repeat. I predicted Verstappen would win hear before the season began!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottasnoods@May 15 2016, 01:10 PM

That was a awesome performance from Max!

Red Bull is getting a significant upgrade in 2 races too which could make it a legit 3 horse race at the top of the field.

Next race is in Monaco where horsepower isn't as key as anywhere else. Max ran great here last season before he made a mistake going in to turn one and took a hard hit because of it.
I wouldn't be surprised for a red bull repeat. I predicted Verstappen would win hear before the season began!
Yeah if he doesn't try to ram it up Grosjean's ass going into Sainte Devote Wink

But the RB chassis is fucking impressive, and I could imagine with their great downforce they could be a force in the race. I still think the Mercs will take it as always though

This was a great race for Max, for sure. Props to Dan as well, he was doing great until the puncture.
When that's out of the way all I want to say is fuck. Fucking hell Ferrari, you have the golden oppurtunity to get a 1-2, but you can't convert. The 3rd sector was op for Red Bull, and no way in hell Raikkonen could overtake him. Happy for Max, but god damn it Ferrari, all this dissapointment for the last 7 years is pissing me off. I became a fan of them when Schumi was on top of his game, and now is just meh.

I'm streaming f1 2015

If anybody wants to see what next Gen f1 looks like :lol:

Twitch: CupChamps1214

I'm lame I know. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@May 15 2016, 01:45 PM
This was a great race for Max, for sure. Props to Dan as well, he was doing great until the puncture.
When that's out of the way all I want to say is fuck. Fucking hell Ferrari, you have the golden oppurtunity to get a 1-2, but you can't convert. The 3rd sector was op for Red Bull, and no way in hell Raikkonen could overtake him. Happy for Max, but god damn it Ferrari, all this dissapointment for the last 7 years is pissing me off. I became a fan of them when Schumi was on top of his game, and now is just meh.
Became a fan in 2009, so naturally I kind of drifted towards Jenson Button. Followed him to McLaren and they were probably the first team I followed and I'd still call them my favourite team

So you can understand my dismay with McLaren-Honda... My two favourite drivers in F1, on my favourite team and they are trash...

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 17 2016, 05:51 AM

Became a fan in 2009, so naturally I kind of drifted towards Jenson Button. Followed him to McLaren and they were probably the first team I followed and I'd still call them my favourite team

So you can understand my dismay with McLaren-Honda... My two favourite drivers in F1, on my favourite team and they are trash...

There's always 2017!

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 17 2016, 08:51 AM

They had so much potential with Mercedes power, but they threw it away.
I love both drivers, 2nd best duo behind Ferrari, of course, because Kimi is Kimi. Honda could become a surprise some time soon, but without the two drivers, because, as weird as it sounds, they're getting up there in age.
It really looks weird to call JB and Nando old, they're still young drivers for me. :D

Why the russian can only destroy?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Hulkenberg and Button two of my faves :D awesome P2 and P3 in quali

AND WEHRLEIN IN 12TH HOLY DAMN :o

Vettel :(

[Image: 336.jpg]

Hulkenberg drop so fast though, unbelievableSmile)

FUCK

MY

LIFE

Great showing from RB right now.

Why did boon make me a Ferrari fan tho :((