Create Account

Official F1 Thread

Quote:Originally posted by LB.@Apr 15 2018, 02:37 AM
Go fuck yourself Verstappen. Uses his arse not his head.

Happy to see my boy RIC get a win.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Super glad Danny Ric got that win, and yeah, I love Max, but that was a move you shouldn't make, I see where he thought it was open, but wait, you would get by him anyway.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Should have been a stop and go tbh, I can see his thought process but he went for it way too late, just a bad move and immature. He should know better in his fourth bloody season. But nice to see him in his post-race interview knowing he made a mistake and 100% owning up to it, and Vettel also being calm after the race and saying he should know better, but even veterans in their 300th races could make that mistake

Vettel did himself in spinning his tires like that after the spin though, big mistake. Completely burned his back tires off, and mediums don't have much grip to begin with

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Marc Bradford@Apr 15 2018, 10:57 PM

Happy to see my boy RIC get a win.
Ye, that was the only thing I was happy about. Such a loveable character. Good to see Verstappen acknowledging his mistake, man I got so pissed.

Baku delivers again

DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 27 2018, 09:59 AM
DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY

So happy he held it together

FalconsJapanpride

welp

grazie ragazzi

One point lead! And the McLaren's can't do anything, just another F1 race! But I am going to the Canadian GP next year for sure, wanted to this year, but spent too much money in Vegas :lol:

FalconsJapanpride

Lets revive this. :ph34r:

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Lets go Ericsson? no? ok.... :(

RETIRED

F1 Discord: https://discord.gg/7Jge4h

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Vettel was robbed by poor decisions by the Stewards today.

/thread.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-09-2019, 05:03 PMZoone16 Wrote: Vettel was robbed by poor decisions by the Stewards today.

/thread.

an embarrassing decision by the stewards. just unbelievable.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch