Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 3 2016, 11:15 AM
you can't have two number one drivers, imo it was Hamiltons fault
Totally. Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]

So happy Verstappen placed tho!

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 3 2016, 02:45 PM
you can't have two number one drivers, imo it was Hamiltons fault
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say you're biased on this one. I'm not a Hamilton fan, but that was clearly Rosberg's fault. Rosberg turned so late that if he hadn't hit Hamilton he probably wouldn't have made the turn at all.

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Jul 3 2016, 05:24 PM

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say you're biased on this one. I'm not a Hamilton fan, but that was clearly Rosberg's fault. Rosberg turned so late that if he hadn't hit Hamilton he probably wouldn't have made the turn at all.
I'm not biased, I'm a Ferrari fan.
They both make these overtakes, where thet squeeze the other driver so wide that it looks ridicoulous. I see how Nico was guilty, but that was Lewis who turned on him, not Nico. Nico had a brake failure as well, as stated by Wolf in an ORB interview.
All Nico did imo, was to protect the inside of the corner, which he's obliged to without pushing the other driver of the track. Lewis still had a car's width between him and the outside white line.

Rosberg tried a jabroni manoeuvre against the most aggressive driver in F1 and paid the price.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Yeah definitely Rosbergs fault. I mean it wasn't malicious, but he locked up and went wide hard. Should have braked earlier and hoped he could keep the inside line and get a better run off the corner. Nothing wrong with racing like that, but it bit him in the butt, and if it hurt Hamilton's race he would be vilified by Mercedes

WEHRLEIN POINTS PARTY THOUGH!! WHAT A RACE! Really happy to see Manor get that point, that could earn them millions if Sauber doesn't score a point this season (which it doesn't look like they will)

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Rosberg brakes were failing so I totally understand why he locked up when he did.

Wehrlein scoring points is a huge thing, for sure. Always, in the back of my mind I remember how ecstatic I was when Bianchi scored those two points in Monaco, a couple of years ago. I miss him.

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 3 2016, 09:31 PM
Wehrlein scoring points is a huge thing, for sure. Always, in the back of my mind I remember how ecstatic I was when Bianchi scored those two points in Monaco, a couple of years ago. I miss him.

I was watching on-board video of Bianchixs run at Monaco just a couple of days ago. He was driving his ass off that day! No Mercedes engine either.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Toonces@Jul 3 2016, 01:40 PM

I was watching on-board video of Bianchixs run at Monaco just a couple of days ago. He was driving his ass off that day! No Mercedes engine either.

Cheers
Believe Mariussa used Ferrari engines at the time. Bianchi was Ferrari's protege and would have probably been racing there now if not for his tragic accident (or in a season or two at the latest). Dude was seriously incredibly talented

Wehrlein is kind of in the same vein, future Mercedes driver, they payed Manor to give him the seat. Also very very talented, and hopefully he finds a better seat soon

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I can't stand Lewis Hamilron, that being said, what happened on the last lap today was all Rosberg. He didn't have brake problems, that's just the shit they tell you on tv to keep drama down. He did it, he knows he did it. We knw it, Mercedes knows it, tv knew it too. Desperate men do desperate things. He's not as good as Hamilton and that's the only way he could stop him. Wulfe is going to have to force his hand if they keep trying to wreck each other.

The funny thing is that I get to see incidents like that in American short track racing weekly. If they start racing like that on the last lap everywhere they could overtake nascar in North America. I don't watch nascar anymore, I couldn't even tell you anybody that's won a race this year.

Finally I got to watch the recap, and then could come in here to chat!

I hate Hamilton, so I wish Rosberg would have hit him harder :lol:

Good news for my team, Honda, we got some nice points because Button drove a great race!

Also does anybody know where to find replays of the qualifying and race other then Youtube? I download the links to the race after, but its always late at night when they show up.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride