Create Account

Official F1 Thread

Quote:Originally posted by RHolder71@Jul 3 2016, 08:15 PM
I can't stand Lewis Hamilron, that being said, what happened on the last lap today was all Rosberg. He didn't have brake problems, that's just the shit they tell you on tv to keep drama down. He did it, he knows he did it. We knw it, Mercedes knows it, tv knew it too. Desperate men do desperate things. He's not as good as Hamilton and that's the only way he could stop him. Wulfe is going to have to force his hand if they keep trying to wreck each other.

The funny thing is that I get to see incidents like that in American short track racing weekly. If they start racing like that on the last lap everywhere they could overtake nascar in North America. I don't watch nascar anymore, I couldn't even tell you anybody that's won a race this year.

While Rosberg did intentionally run into Hamilton, he did have brake issues. There was a large difference in brake dust between the two Mercs, which is highly unusual to occur in one team.

What I found funny was that Hamilton complained about the tyre choice, when in the end it was clear that the sifts were clearly the right choice over the super softs. Wehrlein in a MANOR, was on a set of 40+ laps of softs and was catching Bottas in the Williams who was on a fresh set of super softs. Really surprised they put Rosberg on those given that Ferrari was about the only team to get any amount of speed out of them in the race, before Vettel's eventual failure.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by AlwaysGettingHaxed@Jul 4 2016, 10:00 AM

While Rosberg did intentionally run into Hamilton, he did have brake issues.  There was a large difference in brake dust between the two Mercs, which is highly unusual to occur in one team.

What I found funny was that Hamilton complained about the tyre choice, when in the end it was clear that the sifts were clearly the right choice over the super softs.  Wehrlein in a MANOR, was on a set of 40+ laps of softs and was catching Bottas in the Williams who was on a fresh set of super softs.  [b]Really surprised they put Rosberg on those
given that Ferrari was about the only team to get any amount of speed out of them in the race, before Vettel's eventual failure.[/b]

Wasn't that his only tire left? That's what I heard when they both came out on different tires, it was because that was the choices both guys had.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Jul 4 2016, 06:07 PM

Wasn't that his only tire left? That's what I heard when they both came out on different tires, it was because that was the choices both guys had.
Hamilton had two sets of softs for the weekend, Rosberg had one. Soft tyres was the way to go in the race, but no one could predict that eight weeks ago, when the choices we're made.
About the replays, check reddit r/formula1, they usually post the replays.

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 4 2016, 10:10 AM

Hamilton had two sets of softs for the weekend, Rosberg had one. Soft tyres was the way to go in the race,  but no one could predict that eight weeks ago, when the choices we're made.
About the replays, check reddit r/formula1, they usually post the replays.

Yeah I think that's stupid that they have to have that list in so early, then again, formula 1 has some very stupid rules anyway.

FalconsJapanpride

Nothing makes me happier than seeing Jensen Button finishing higher than 15th :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by damien@Jul 16 2016, 04:43 PM
Nothing makes me happier than seeing Jensen Button finishing higher than 15th :lol:

If a Honda finishes I'm happy! :lol:

FalconsJapanpride

Anyone watching today's race?

[Image: 336.jpg]

nope, just crying in the corner cuz ferrari fucking suck.

this is a boring race

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 24 2016, 10:46 AM
nope, just crying in the corner cuz ferrari fucking suck.

this is a boring race
Smile) Smile) Smile)

:((

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Jul 24 2016, 08:15 AM
Anyone watching today's race?

Watching it right now, very boring after a good start :lol:

I'm loving iceman and verstappen battle though!

FalconsJapanpride

fucking Verstappen, go to school you pillock

Plz Rosberg take out Hamilton

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 24 2016, 08:29 AM
fucking Verstappen, go to school you pillock

Hey does need to learn the one defense, but other then that, I love the way that kid drives! Not scared of anything, just drives the car!

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Jul 24 2016, 08:38 AM
Plz Rosberg take out Hamilton

Amen to this! I can't believe how Hamilton is finding that half a second at the end of the lap to keep Rosberg put of DRS

FalconsJapanpride

They should definitely bring back fuel and each driver should have a pit box, it would certainly liven up everything, and now that I think of it, isn't refuelling coming back next season?

FalconsJapanpride