Create Account

First Presser in Several Seasons

It's been a few seasons since I've done a presser, and I haven't done one since returning to the USA. Ask away!

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo+Jun 7 2016, 12:57 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bojo @ Jun 7 2016, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->how's it feel to be the top fantasy player this season?[/b]

I am? Surely that won't last the rest of the season. It's been a few seasons since I have done fantasy... but hopefully that will change now that I am moved into my apartment and have been working. I no longer need to spend 5-6 hours a day looking for work.

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSnoodie@Jun 7 2016, 01:37 PM<br />Do you miss me even a little?

Telling me you forgot I existed is a fair, and probably healthy, answer.

I don't hold grudges. To be honest, I had to think for a minute before I remembered.

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@Jun 7 2016, 11:36 PM<br />Interview Are you happy you decided to stay with Toronto?

I am.  There are a few players I keep wanting to reunite with, but I feel like Toronto is always on the verge of finally getting its first cup.  I’d like to be a part of that and go down in history.  Can someone please knock Hamilton out so we have a fucking chance?

Interview is Lukas Johnson (JNH) an absolute fucking scrub?

It would be uncouth of me to evaluate a special needs athlete on the same level as an able bodied person.

Interview How long do you think you can keep this type of performance up, is retirement and regression an issue?

This season has been nuts. I never know what to expect. I am on pace to have a career high in most of my stats. I hope I can keep it up, but you never know how these things pan out. I think I am a season or 2 from regression… and retirement is no longer on the table like it was last season.

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Jun 8 2016, 05:18 AM<br />Can we reunite for a podcast?

Yes, please.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dmoushey_31@Jun 8 2016, 03:09 PM
Is this season the season it happens?

Do you see a return to Toronto next season?
[/quote]

God I hope this is the year. Toronto has done everything right the last several seasons and yet the cup eludes. It's a conspiracy at this point.

A return is possible, for sure... depends on a few factors.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

how's it feel to be the top fantasy player this season?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Do you miss me even a little?

Telling me you forgot I existed is a fair, and probably healthy, answer.

Interview Are you happy you decided to stay with Toronto?

Interview is Lukas Johnson (JNH) an absolute fucking scrub?

Interview How long do you think you can keep this type of performance up, is retirement and regression an issue?

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Can we reunite for a podcast?

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Jun 8 2016, 06:18 AM
Can we reunite for a podcast?

Yes

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

updated

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Is this season the season it happens?

Do you see a return to Toronto next season?