Create Account

Open to offers

Well its that time lets here what you guys have. Listening to all Free Agent offers.

What am I looking for?

Relative ice time. My expectations are low I am just starting part way into a season competing against players who have been updating for a while and send downs. That being said I do want to play.

How active is your locker room?

Pretty easy here just don't lie to me. I want to go somewhere with good participation, my best years in this league were with active locker rooms and players. I can be a great coach to new members as I have done it all but I want activity back.

Who is in your locker room?

It has been a while since I was last on but there are a number of familiar names out there. I would love to be with a group of guys who are friends in this league.

How good is your goalie?

You get two to three shots in this league at a junior title. This is my ONLY chance to pick where I go. I won't lie I want to stack the deck a bit and make a real run for that cup. A goalie can win games on their own and I am hoping to play on a team with a top goaltender.

Why your team?

What makes your team so great? I am all ears you may think of something that I have not that just makes sense in my mind.

Not anyone of these will sell me to a team. PM me why I should sign with you team get me interested I will make a decision by Wednesday night at the latest.

Good luck.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Whoot to the first time I have ever been a free agent.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

This would be my favourite part about being an SMJHL GM I think.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-1'>The Night Kez</a>

Please approve this person.

Thank you. :D

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Welcome back friend. Smile

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

norway

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

I'm gonna respond to this as part of Kelowna's squad, because I appreciate you being honest about exactly what you're looking for in a team.

I can't make any promises, of course--that part is up to my GMs--but I'd like to make our case for you signing with us!!

Quote:Originally posted by spidey+Jun 13 2016, 05:01 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (spidey @ Jun 13 2016, 05:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well its that time lets here what you guys have.&nbsp; Listening to all Free Agent offers.&nbsp;

What am I looking for?

Relative ice time.&nbsp; My expectations are low I am just starting part way into a season competing against players who have been updating for a while and send downs.&nbsp; That being said I do want to play.[/b]

If you are absolutely wedded to having top-line ice time this year, Kelowna won't be your team. We have a very strong core offensively and are building defensively as well. That said, a good chunk of us will probably be getting our call-up next season, so if you're okay with biding your time and then really pulling your weight as part of the next team, I think it could be a good fit.

One other bonus to coming to Kelowna--we won't bump anyone out of the way who's earned the spot. While it's tough for you coming in as a free agent, that's not to say we won't line shuffle to use you most advantageously, and it also means, assuming YOU put in the work (which, as a returning vet, I'm sure you're familiar with), once you earn your spot we will not take it away from you to pander to younger free agents. We don't play that way in KEL.

Quote:Originally posted by spidey@Jun 13 2016, 05:01 AM<br />How active is your locker room?

Pretty easy here just don't lie to me.&nbsp; I want to go somewhere with good participation, my best years in this league were with active locker rooms and players.&nbsp; I can be a great coach to new members as I have done it all but I want activity back.

This we can do! :D Again, in the interest of full disclosure, we can't beat Montreal in terms having of the MOST active LR, but I definitely think it would be fair to say that we are a close second.

To me, this is actually sort of a plus, because Montreal has pages after pages of daily LR activity where we're pulling about a page to a page and a half a day, so you can really keep up with what's going on without feeling like you're stuck in a ghost town. (More when <a href='index.php?showuser=2162' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Justice</a> goes on a mini-bender and no one takes his cell phone away so he texts about how much he loves us. That's a personal fave.)

Quote:Originally posted by spidey@Jun 13 2016, 05:01 AM<br />Who is in your locker room?

It has been a while since I was last on but there are a number of familiar names out there.&nbsp; I would love to be with a group of guys who are friends in this league.

I'm gonna be blunt here and say that I think you're looking at it the wrong way, at least for juniors! Since the time you spend relatively in juniors is so short and you're open to providing mentorship, in your shoes I think I might shoot for a younger team and see who of the new crop you'd like to make friends with. Really shop around for both of your seniors and juniors team, obviously, and as someone who signed with friends in both I totally understand if you're set on going where you know people, but I definitely think you should give us a look.

Also--our current GMs in Kelowna, lil and Rich, are two of the most thoughtful and competent people in the league, in my humble. :-> (They were runners-up for GM team of the Year last year, but Baller and Eggy in MTL, also wonderful people, edged them out with their Cup win!Wink They do a ton of volunteer work and are very familiar with how to set up a new player build--might especially be helpful for you, at least at first, while you are transitioning (I assume) from the old update scale to the new one.

Quote:Originally posted by spidey@Jun 13 2016, 05:01 AM<br />How good is your goalie?

You get two to three shots in this league at a junior title.&nbsp; This is my ONLY chance to pick where I go.&nbsp; I won't lie I want to stack the deck a bit and make a real run for that cup.&nbsp; A goalie can win games on their own and I am hoping to play on a team with a top goaltender.

Jay's Mikke Laukkanen is our goalie, and he's a 6'6" wrecking crew. He just hit juniors cap this year (his sophomore season), and he's topping the Individual Leaders board in pretty much every statistic. (Here's a direct link if you'd like to see for yourself: Leaderboard)

Quote:Originally posted by spidey@Jun 13 2016, 05:01 AM<br />Why your team?

What makes your team so great?&nbsp; I am all ears you may think of something that I have not that just makes sense in my mind.

To be honest, we're just a super-invested team. Last year we did a joint team-led article that ended up doling out $1mil per participant (yes, really!Wink and Jay and I are hoping to get another one going soon. We look out for each other. Knights for life, yo.

<!--QuoteBegin-spidey@Jun 13 2016, 05:01 AM
Not anyone of these will sell me to a team.&nbsp; PM me why I should sign with you team get me interested I will make a decision by Wednesday night at the latest.

Good luck.
[/quote]

I'm posting this as a reply rather than PMing you directly--want to make sure, especially as I don't ACTUALLY have any recruiting powers, I'm totally above board in the process. (Also, this was a great article and I'd like to leave a bump that means more GMs who you'd want to go with are likely to see it!Wink

Best of luck making your decision, wherever you go. There are some great options out there this year, and there's a lot of parity in the league. Should be a fun time to come in as an FA.

That said, if you wanna go to the top Western Conference team who could SUPER-use an active difference-maker member to shore up a Cup run....you know what to do! Knights Towel

welcome back!

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

fuck u justice i thought spidey was bac

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers