Create Account

S30 SHL Entry Draft Monday, July 18 @ 8:00pm EST

Toronto best draft

Buster Hymen
Rough Cockburn

Can you imagine the duo of Buster Hymen and Thong Bonerstrom? B)

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

All draftees should now have Locker Room permissions to their new teams!

If you do not, please let me know!

Congrats to all!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jul 19 2016, 02:28 AM

Or don't sign...

Sorry <a href='index.php?showuser=86' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>RomanesEuntDomus</a>

Angry

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Congrats all and thanks Riot

[Image: tumblr-mw6pg3sv-H41r5menzo1-500.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by mcculloughgulch@Jul 18 2016, 08:36 PM

YES! <a href='index.php?showuser=2185' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>hockeyscramble</a>

:DDDDDDDD

Quote:Originally posted by hockeyscramble@Jul 18 2016, 10:46 PM

:DDDDDDDD

Exercise

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Bottas, Fever, Marlo, and Erichsen? ezpz for LAP

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Jul 18 2016, 07:24 PM
Kick ass to see you go so high, <a href='index.php?showuser=2182' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JR95</a> congrats! Oh, and Chiefs... I'm putting your ass straight in a reservation with whoever drafts me, with fucking pleasure.

Relax. It's all in the plan. Everyone knows if you play in Texas or Minnesota you end up going there eventually. <a href='index.php?showuser=2206' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Phobospwns</a>

I feel like Ross vs Owen is the next big player rivalry. Morley vs Merica 2.0. Except I've got Morley this time so less cups for me.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 19 2016, 12:42 AM

Relax. It's all in the plan. Everyone knows if you play in Texas or Minnesota you end up going there eventually.&nbsp; <a href='index.php?showuser=2206' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Phobospwns</a>

I feel like Ross vs Owen is the next big player rivalry. Morley vs Merica 2.0.&nbsp; Except I've got Morley this time so less cups for me.
Straight to Salamanca, Merica! I'm happy to end up on TX if not MIN. Can't really be too disappointed with the end result. Plus, I get to whoop your team's ass now, what's to dislike?!

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Phobospwns@Jul 19 2016, 06:28 AM

Straight to Salamanca, Merica!&nbsp; I'm happy to end up on TX if not MIN.&nbsp; Can't really be too disappointed with the end result.&nbsp; Plus, I get to whoop your team's ass now, what's to dislike?!

We will be united one day, sweet prince