Create Account

S29 - SHL Playoff Index

Uh huh.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Holy shit

Stars wrecking the Chiefs at every turn

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jun 20 2016, 07:56 PM
Holy shit

Stars wrecking the Chiefs at every turn
#chasingstars Stars

For real tho, bout god damn time we're playing well. We have too good of a roster to be where we finished in the standings. <a href='index.php?showuser=328' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>JNH</a> guess our line mash up is working eh >:D<

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Dragons Towel

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Jun 20 2016, 07:58 PM

#chasingstars&nbsp; Stars

For real tho, bout god damn time we're playing well. We have too good of a roster to be where we finished in the standings. <a href='index.php?showuser=328' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>JNH</a> guess our line mash up is working eh&nbsp; >:D<

ily

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

This is how it's going to be eh? Went from shit regular seasons and great playoffs to great regular season and shit playoffs. Terrific.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

That second period :o

Hey Tanner. Apparently we switched roles. You can keep doing good in the regular season for subpar post seasons. Enjoy it.

Quote:Originally posted by Mark H@Jun 20 2016, 10:25 PM
Hey Tanner. Apparently we switched roles. You can keep doing good in the regular season for subpar post seasons. Enjoy it.

You're lucky we aren't facing each other, I am a little pissed I didn't score in that last game of the season. Would have been my 100th career goal and you denied me that. You've made an enemy, one who can't score and poses little threat, but an enemy nonetheless.

time to get the golf set ready

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Hey Minnesota. The object of the game is to not allow 6 goals a game.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

when Minnesota gets blown out in their first two games and you have their 1st round pick

[Image: gddy.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by jason97@Jun 20 2016, 10:32 PM
time to get the golf set ready

I call left knee.

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 20 2016, 08:28 PM

You're lucky we aren't facing each other, I am a little pissed I didn't score in that last game of the season. Would have been my 100th career goal and you denied me that. You've made an enemy, one who can't score and poses little threat, but an enemy nonetheless.
If we faced you you'd be up 2-0 because that's how the sim is set ul