Create Account

S30 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Dragons hold a 1st and two 2nd's in this year's draft. We're always looking for active young players to join our prestigious organization. If you're a prospect for the S30 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

5. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

6. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, if drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?

7. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

8. Do you plan on doing all PT's, Media, GFX and some pbp's?

9. How active are you in your current locker room? 1-10

10. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

11. What is your favorite sandwich?

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Tongue

Thanks for your time. As always if you have any questions about the Dragons, feel free to pm <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=81' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>c00kies</a> and we will be glad to tell you more about our team.

Cheers </div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Probably an 8

I have been in an SMJHL LR and IIHF LR with some of the Dragons, great people AFAIK. Not sure if you need me with 6 defenders on roster, but it seems a few are close to being retired, so maybe I'll fit in just nicely. Would not object!

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

Got summer classes, fall classes, and a job, but even with that, I'm here. I have learned not to retire so suddenly, so there's that.

PS3, watch sports, swimming, dates with the fiancee

Dallas Stars, been my home team and will remain my team. Either Radek Faksa or Ales Hemsky, and for 2 completely opposite reasons: Faksa is a grinder and a damn good one, and Hemsky's shot is beautiful.

6. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, if drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?

<a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Ballerstorm</a> tells me you guys like players in the SMJHL. I'm fine with that, I plan on making the greatest role player to ever live, so that takes development.

7. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

Yes, and willing to give advice to others. I got extensive knowledge of the sim.

PGS Director, so yes.

10 depending on the rest of the LR.

10. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

I mean, I guess Gomez because of movies and stuffs, the fiancee would cry if she died. Not so sure about Upton. Do not be alarmed, I like the concept of boom threads.

It depends on the day. I can honestly say I've never met a chicken parm sandwich I hated, so there's something. I really like roast beef, but my go-to lunch sandwich is chicken with mayo and Tony's spice. I also like breakfast sandwiches, fried ham and fried egg on mayo and more Tony's.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)

Having it for dinner tomorrow, so yes Smile

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. 10

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team? A lot of my old buddies for the Falcons are there!

nothing to really effect my activity

Soccer but don't do much tbh

Blackhawks and Duncan Keith

No Problem

I'll do whatever the team needs

I'll try to do PT but I will update

10. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? Selena Gomez it's just something about her that's amazingly hot

11. What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey I'm a man of simple taste

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Yeah they are good

I'd say 6. It would be great to play for such a strong team but playing time once i get called up is a slight concern. That's the only thing keeping it from being higher.

I know they are good. They one a cup 2 seasons ago and are poised to do it again this year. They've been consistently strong for a while now and that's hard not to find attractive as a rookie.

as it is there is nothing in the foreseeable future that would cut into my SHL activity.

I play ball hockey, work out, video games (PC Xbone) and watch just about any sports except golf and nascar., cus neither of those are real sports.

Favourite team is the Ottawa senators. Favourite player on the team (excepth for stupid sexy Karlsson of course) is Mika Zibanejad.

Favourite player in the league? John Tavares.

I want to play one more season in juniors. We have a good thing going in vancouver and next year looks promising. I don't want to play more than 1 more year in juniors. I will have reached the TPE cap by the halfway point of next season i would assume and have no interest in stagnating in the minors.

Absolutely.

PTs and Media is guaranteed. The best GFX i can do is a shitty stick man so none of that. I tried my first PbP earlier this week and it went.....o.k. I'm sure I'll pick up some tips and tricks and make it a better experience. I can see myself doing more of htose in the future.

9-10

ohhhh good question...Selena suffers from STB (sexually transmitted Bieber) an Uptons tits would drag me down soooo.....I guess neither o.o

Steak sandwhich. Grill me up a new york strip on 2 long ass pieces of garlic toast and I'm yours.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/tongue.png

Well, I don't really know. I'm allergic to milk soo the parm part is kind of a nono. So if i take that out of the question it becomes: Do you like chicken? and Yes, I do like chicken.

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Jun 22 2016, 08:28 PM

]

Obviously a trick question. There is no way a woman with flotation devices such as those could ever sink.

[Image: Kate-Upton-super-hot.jpg]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Jun 28 2016, 09:01 PM

Obviously a trick question. There is no way a woman with flotation devices such as those could ever sink.

With logic like this how could you not go 1st overall?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Jun 28 2016, 10:01 PM

Smile) That's pretty much the exact answer we're looking for on that one!

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team? Dragons are current Champions.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) I will have a time.

4. What do you do for fun besides SHL? Basketball

5. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Bufallo Sabres. Zemgus Girgensons.

6. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, if drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL? No.

7. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team? Yes

8. Do you plan on doing all PT's, Media, GFX and some pbp's? I will do PT's and PbP.

9. How active are you in your current locker room? 1-10 7

10. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? Selena Gomez, because I don't know Kate Upton :D

11. What is your favorite sandwich? Steak sandwich.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? Yes

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. 10!
Are you kidding me? Like those giant flying birds that Daenarys rides? Yeah, sign me up.

Almost nothing. Except that you guys freakin' WON! Way to go, team!

School and work should be pretty usual over the foreseeable future. I think I can be pretty active over that time.

I'm in a crappy punk band. I can confirm we're crappy.

Jets and Big Bad Buff. He's a jerk, but he's our jerk.

I would actually prefer to not be brought up for maybe 2 season! Possibly 3. The more farming, the better. Like papa always said!

I really encourage help and advice on a specific build. Wouldn't it make sense for coaches to influence a player's playstyle? A la Trotz et Ovie!

Yep! I do all of that (except a the graphics, for I have no talent in that area) already.

When I know what the rest of the people are talking about, I'm an 8!

Can I die with them?

Kate Upton/Selena Gomez sandwich. No, I'm joking. It's peanut butter and honey.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)
That's my stripper name! How did you know?

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

bump Dragonite