Create Account

S30 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jun 28 2016, 08:44 AM

Hmm

I should have been more specific.

Are you familiar with anyone on the Wolfpack?
B)

Bump over update threads

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
Long term, I'd like to become a consistent 2nd or 3rd line scorer, maybe 1st line if I'm lucky.
Short term, head back to Montreal for another season or two.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
Open to either, but I'd prefer juniors again this season at least.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
An active team, and winning is just an added bonus.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I mean, shy but interested probably is about right.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
Googling "simulation hockey leagues".

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
Write a damn media article. I'm proud of getting to meet a bunch of great people in my SMJHL experiences.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
Probably a 5-6, but I will be an 8 here this coming week and forward. And I go to my cabin during the summer, but that's usually just for weekends, and a week or two when I've got family coming out.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I've played hockey/skated since I was 4 or 5, I enjoy playing video games, and spending my whole life on this site. And my favorite team is... Toronto Maple Leafs.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
Hey, someone has to draft me Wink And why not?

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
About 11

11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?
A couple people, yeah.

12. What question should we be asking you?
Anything else you think you need to know about me!

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
Not at the moment, no.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
I would like to be known as a powerplay quarterback. It sounds like such a cool term and I think the title implies trust. Trust is so important in any relationship, don't you think?

Short term? I'd like to be drafted. I think that would be cool.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
I'd prefer to play some more seasons in St. Louis. I really enjoy the LR and those guys are wicked cool! Shout out to my homies in the... area-code-of-St.-Louis!

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
I'd prefer to be on a close-knit and active team. You guys seem really cool and it would be great to join the organization! I don't want to be on a team that takes itself too seriously. We are a simulation league, after all.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I do really love gifs. They are the lifeblood of our generation, I believe. That being said, I do like to get to know teammates, see what's crackin' in their lives, talk about dat common ground.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
Reddit. My favourite part about this site is the TPE. Precious, beautiful TPE.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
I'd like to captain! Aye-aye, ya know? I'm most proud of winning the Four Star Cup in S29 with my beloved Scarecrows. CAWWWW!

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
I'm pretty active; I'm on errday, in fact. Schoolwork and regular work could hinder my activity. That being said, I don't anticipate either activity to slow me down.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I'm really into Escape Rooms. My friends and I have done almost all of the rooms in our city. I've spent probably like 500 bucks on them. Sure, it could've gone to my crippling debts, but... Escape Rooms are fun!

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
Because I can be cute too, damn it! And you shouldn't draft me if you don't want to inject a little fun and HIV into your locker room.

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
Feel 10. 10 feels.

11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?
Nope! You're all green strangers to me.

12. What question should we be asking you?
"Do you have any 'updawg'?"

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
Nope! But good luck in the draft and the upcoming season!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals? I want to be drafted with high number.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either? I want to play in Kelowna for 1 or 2 seasons, then I want to move to the SHL.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on? I want good and active peoples in my team.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war? Shy but interested.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site? I find SHL in the one forum. I like all of this site.

6. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future? I am active and I will be active.

7. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey. I play saxophone and basketball in the real life.

8. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't? I like this team, because I really like Wolfs :D

9. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack? 9

10. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack? Not yet.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Eggy is woat gm :ph34r:

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Jul 23 2016, 11:01 AM
Eggy is woat gm  :ph34r:

lil is goat gm :ph34r:

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates