Create Account

S30 Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">

Towel Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Towel
For the past few seasons we have not had a prospects thread since we have been in "win now" mode. Currently most of the players on our roster are either entering or exiting their primes and it's very important for us to replenish our prospect pool with young assets!

Here are a few questions so we can get to know you and what your goals are for seasons to come!</div>

1. As a player, what is most important to you?

a) Winning
b ) Team Environment
c) Money
d) Playing time
e) All the above
f) Other - Please state what is important to you if you select other

2. As most know, Toronto has not won a Challenge Cup since the beginning of it's existence. What can you bring to Toronto that will help break the cupless drought?

3. How would you describe yourself as a person?

4. What are your long term plans for your player?

5. Can you see yourself rocking the blue and white?

6. Why should we draft you over anybody else? What separates you from other draft eligible prospects?

7. If drafted, are you looking to play in the SHL immediately or are you comfortable to be sent down to the SMJHL for further development?

8. Favorite NHL team and player?

9. What are your hobbies IRL?

10. What do you look for in a GM? (This is a broad question, answer however you feel fit).

<div align="center"> Towel Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Towel </div>

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

1) Team Environment
2) Money

2. As most know, Toronto has not won a Challenge Cup since the beginning of it's existence. What can you bring to Toronto that will help break the cupless drought?

I'm a hell of a coach, knowledge of the sim and build advice to make the North Stars a dynasty. Also a role player so others can be flashy and win.

Lol I'll let you fill that part out

HOF as the best role player to ever play the game

I'm usually a blood, but I can run with the crips

6. Why should we draft you over anybody else? What separates you from other draft eligible prospects?

Veteran experience, you love me, I know the LR, and I know what not to do if I decide on going inactive

7. If drafted, are you looking to play in the SHL immediately or are you comfortable to be sent down to the SMJHL for further development?

Team player, pull me up whenever

Stars, Roussell/Faksa/Eakin/Hemsky

Swimming, dates with the GF, big football fan (GO UH)

10. What do you look for in a GM? (This is a broad question, answer however you feel fit).

More RaiN, less JNH lol

a) Winning
b ) Team Environment
c) Money
d) Playing time
e) All the above

For me it would be Team Environment and management ( that might tie into winning). I like knowing I play for a team where management always has a short and long term plan for building the team.

I would be a franchise center. When you draft me you're getting consistent activity on the site in terms of updating and contributing to the LR. You guys have a strong team as is and when one of the bigger names down the middle retires, you'll have someone who you can replace them with. You have a team right now that's capable of winning it all. I don't think I add anything that would make you win a cup immediately, but I would definitely make it so in a few years Toronto isn't taking any major steps back, at least at center.

I'm open, honest and charismatic. I can be a little upfront and dry with my opinions but never to the point of being insulting or ignorant.

I want to be a franchise player somewhere. A big name that carries a team and shows up in clutch moments. I'd love to make the HOF but I'll be happy with a few Challenge cups.

That's a tough one...I'm a sens fan so it's in my blood to despise and attempt to destroy anything blue and white....but as far as sim toronto goes, I could Wink I do worry a bit about what playing time would look like 1-2 seasons from now when I;m in the bigs considering how stacked the team is. That is my only concern and it isn't a hug one at that.

I'm a first gen rookie. My activity level since I have been here has matched or beat those of even the most active recreates in this draft. You know you're getting a constant flow of TPE and $$ to improve. I am a big locker room presence currently in Vancouver and that would carry over to the SHL. I'm also open to discussing my player build and where to go with it to best help the team.

I want one more year in Vancouver. We have some really nice pieces this year that are going to come together next year and I think we have a chance at pushing for a cup.

Favourite team is the Ottawa Senators. my favourite player on that team is Mika Zibanejad. Absolute beast of a power forward and highly underrated for all the little things he does better than anyone else on the team.

Favourite player in the NHL? John Tavares. Perfect power forward/sniper hybrid.

working out, ball hockey, video games (PC Xbone), Watching literally any sport that's on TV except for golf and nascar (and he makes another left turn.........and another left turn.....)

I touched on this a little earlier. I want a GM with a plan. I don't want someone making knee jerk decisions to go for a win in one season if it means a massive rebuild is coming. Doing a constant Rolling rebuild is, imho, the best way to go to stay consistent. Chicago is amazing at doing it in the NHL. they won't really get to a full rebuild stage until kane/toews/keith get old or retire. Obviously you need a core and a rebuild will come when the core ages, but planning ahead and managing your assets properly can really help with not taking too much of a step back.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to shoot me a message Smile

a) Winning
b ) Team Environment

I'd like a real life gift card to subway.

Hey I haven't won a cup either! Perfect fit.

I'm pretty much a mix of Joe Dimaiggio, Bazooka Joe and Joe Namath

Hopefully win something this time.

All the time, My Dodgers hat will match the jersey.

Chocula/Bottas combo can't be stopped.

2 more seasons in the SMJHL please.

Los Angeles Kings... probably Quick I guess because he was the biggest reason we won 2 cups.

I smoke lots of weed Wink , fishing, concerts, guitar, gf, shl'ing?
Practicing for the Special Olympics hackle sack squad, we're taking copper!

I look for somebody with a poor track record when it comes to performance such as JNH. The coup shouldn't be very difficult at all. Bottas & Chocula for the win.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

a) Winning
b ) Team Environment
c) Money
d) Playing time
e) All the above

It's a balance of all 4.

Reliability, dependability, good work ethic and commitment.

I'm told a lot that I can't sit down for more than 5 minutes at a time. Busy maybe? But a chilled out, friendly guy for the most part.

Reliable, two way defenseman. Nothing flashy, but someone who a team can put into their lineup and rely on.

I can!

I'm not a particularly loud guy, time doesn't allow me to spend all day on here but I check in when I can and always look to build my player.

I think I need more time in the SMJHL to increase my TPE before I could be of any use in the SHL.

Cats. It's always tough to pick just one guy but Sasha Barkov is someone I like a lot!

I'm an apprentice carpenter, so anything with my hands Tongue I love to read too, and I watch soccer whenever I can.

A presence who's reliable and available to offer help and advice.

Team Environment
Winning
Money
Playing Time

Lots of fights. Smile

I'm honestly pretty nice and laid back. A poor image was painted of me due to the whole Portland fiasco. I don't want to try to rectify that in any way, but I'm a team player who's empathetic and ready to make some new buddies.

Be the greatest enforcer who ever lived

For sure

I know how to build sick af players, and I can maintain a pretty solid activity level.

Probably another season in the juniors, mostly because I want to get a lot of the checking/fighting investment out of the way before it's time to play in the big leagues.

Bruins. Chara. Smile)

Looking up cool chemistry shit, posting dank memes, reading books, playing sports like baseball

Someone who actually contacts the LR, maybe

[Image: OaSEcaw]

placed in order of importance.

Winning
Team Environment
Playing time
Money

offense from the back-end and evenually a great PP QB who plays a great two-way game.

i'm very easy-going and always like joking around, i also like to think that i'm a good presence in the locker room.

hopefully, becoming one of the best two-way defensemen in the game, contending for the Scott Stevens Trophy every season and winning some Challenge Cups along the way.

most definitely, i have never been a part of the North Stars organization and i think it would be a fun environment.

i have created a hall-of-famer and possibly a second one, i am a character player who would be a good addition to the locker room and have a work ethic like no other.

i would prefer to spend a couple more seasons down in the SMJHL so that when i hit the SHL, i could be an impact player.

Edmonton Oilers
Connor McDavid

camping, spending time with my girlfriend and kids.

someone who will do everything in their power to put a competitive team on the ice and keep the locker room fun and exciting.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Listed in order:

Team Environment
Winning
Playing Time
Money

Playmaking ability in the centre position, and the ability to win faceoffs. Eventually, I hope to be able to contribute on both the PK and PP.

Fairly relaxed, not super over the top, possibly fun to be around.

Hopefully win the cup, put up a decent amount of points, have a good career faceoff %.

Definitely! It's the same colours as my favorite NHL team, and I love any team from Toronto, regardless of the sport.

I'm willing to work hard, and want to improve my player in any way I can.

SMJHL. I'm not ready to come up to the SHL yet.

Toronto Maple Leafs, and Mats Sundin. Grew up watching him, and still haven't found a replacement for my favorite player since he retired.

Playing hockey, playing video games, tubing at my cabin, swimming, biking, hanging out with friends, reading, listening to music, spending time reading posts and articles on here.

Somebody who is willing to do whatever it takes to win, whether that means trading to improve, giving prospects advice on what to update to get better, answering questions that the players may have, and most importantly, being active in the locker room.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Team Environment and playing time seem the most important to me. I enjoy LR fun and it's nice to see a player actually playing!

Strong defense? A great attitude? Short, brown hair?

Lackadaisical, aloof, foolhardy, other words with letters.

To block shots, accumulate assists, and make jokes.

Of course! I actually think blue matches my eyes quite well. Also, pride in those colours.

I think I'm pretty high in the TPE list? But I could be wrong.

I'd prefer to stay down in the SMJHL for a couple more seasons. I'd like to hone my craft and also hang out with those dudes! They're cool!

Winnipeg Jets (because I am from there) and Radko Gudas. I'm joking, but he's cool. I guess bad boy Byfuglien would be my favourite.

I'm a big fan of eating. And sleeping. Put those together and we're talking GUD THYMES. I'm in a crappy punk band too.

Someone who will connect with his players and who knows how to have fun! But I really enjoy everyone here, so any personality is good!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

a) Winning
b ) Team Environment
c) Money
d) Playing time
e) All the above

I can bring my player :D

3. What are your long term plans for your player? I want win Cup.

4. Can you see yourself rocking the blue and white? Yes!

5. Why should we draft you over anybody else? What separates you from other draft eligible prospects? I am really active. I have two SHL jobs.

6. If drafted, are you looking to play in the SHL immediately or are you comfortable to be sent down to the SMJHL for further development? I wan play 1-2 seasons in SMJHL.

7. Favorite NHL team and player? Bufallo Sabres. Zemgus Girgensons.

8. What are your hobbies IRL? I play saxophone and basketball.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]