Create Account

S30 interested prospects thread

<div align="center"> Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons </div>
<div align="center">What's up new lads? Want to be a part of an active and always competitive SMJHL team? Just copy this little code below and answer to the questions! By doing this you won't immediately be a Falcon, but you'll sure be a step closer to become one. Smile </div>
Code:
[b]Player Name[/b]:
[b]Player Position[/b]:
[b]Link to Profile[/b]:
[b]Activity Level (1-10)[/b]:
[b]Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?[/b]:
[b]What are your strengths and weaknesses[/b]:
[b]What kind of player do you want to build?:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a Falcon?[/b]:
[b]Do you know any player from the league?[/b]
[b]Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?[/b]
[b]What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album.[/b]
<div align="center"> Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons </div>

Player Name: Kyle Wahlgren
Player Position: Hybrid Goalie
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=68678
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes I absolutely plan on doing both, hopefully with more efficiency as I figure out my way around the site.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Consistency and a desire to be a part of the team. In that, carry my weight and do what is ask and expected of my role. Weaknesses would honestly be inexperience. Knowing the proper way to build my skills and the lack of direction in doing so.
What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to build an elite goaltender that becomes an asset to an organization.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I feel the Falcons would be a great opportunity to build my skills within. With a solid foundation, I feel this would be a great fit for a goaltender to come in and be active and participate.
Do you know any player from the league? I don't unfortunately, but looking forward to it meeting many!
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Dime a dozen... Go Falcons.

[Image: Wally.png]

Player Name: Ekaterina Rudnikova
Player Position: Hybrid Goalie
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68729
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, absolutely. I have already drafted my first media article, and hope to have it up within this week if you want a preview of what I can bring in that regard.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are hand speed, reaction time, and agility. My weakness is rebound control. However, another one of my strengths is the fact that I have played goalie in various sports for 10 years, so I understand the logistics of building a goaltender incredibly well.
What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to build an elite goaltender that gives her team the chance to win every single game by providing a reliable force in net and being someone her teammates can rely on.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: The Falcons have a history of success, and I would like to join in the competitive and active mindset within the locker room.
Do you know any player from the league? Yes - the lil brigade
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I’d leave her - she’s not my type, but the Falcons definitely are.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

Player Name: Greta Iversen
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: Here
Activity Level (1-10): Probably around a 6, 7. I’m a full-time university student with an internship this semester, but I’m active online quite a bit.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes! My first article is here. I’m a mass media student so I’m trained in print, online, radio, television journalism. I love doing stuff like that.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Writing, public speaking (I’m a radio DJ for student radio and went to state finals in speech team), social media skills (I’m a social media intern), and a pure, unbridled enthusiasm for life. Weaknesses: Math and statistics. Not my strongest suit. It's hard for me to keep track of numbers.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A strong two-way defenseman who's respected in the league.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I don't know a lot personally about every single SMJHL team, but I'm looking for a team and a locker room that's active and has the potential to do something great. I'm a very enthusiastic and social person and I love contributing to team environments and being a part of something, and that's something I'm looking for in a team, and hopefully that team could be the Falcons.
Do you know any player from the league? #lilbrigade
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?

An actual, serious answer:

It depends. If I were actually dating her, how long have we been dating? Was this a long-term relationship? Long-distance? I think that if it were already an issue than I think that something like an ultimatum is not going to ultimately fix your relationship. I think if hockey’s been a dream your entire life, I think you’d want to drop the shitty relationship standards as opposed to your dream career. Being a Standard Attractive Person doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to have a perfect relationship just because your significant other is hot. Sure, there’s tons of people who are both beautiful and smart that you may have a personal connection with, but if you’re just dating a hot woman to be with a hot woman, I’d much rather be with someone who I have a close relationship with who has a personality that complements mine than be with someone who gives me a shitty ultimatum in order to keep her love. My love of hockey shouldn’t interfere with someone’s decision to love me as who I am, but they should want to be with me even if something I love doing may interfere with our relationship. I don't think you should have to settle for something if it's not going to help you achieve your goals.

But yeah. Hockey. #deep

Player Name: Pietra Volkova
Player Position: Left Wing
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1926199
Activity Level (1-10): 9-10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I've already written and posted my first article. I plan on writing many more. I've already done a few point tasks as well, and plan on continuing to do them as they become available to me.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Scoring, Skating, Puck Handling / Weakness: Defense, but I've already begun working on strengthening it so it's not a liability to my team.
What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to build the kind of sniper on whom her teams can depend and rely to bring offensive strength and consistent scoring. While she's not intended to be a strong two-way forward, I would like to build her so that she can hold her own defensively and again, not be a liability in any way to her team due to her defensive play.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Truthfully, I don't know that much about the team itself. That being said, I know of your pattern of success, and would like to contribute to it in any way I can while getting to know the players and the organization.
Do you know any player from the league? the lil brigade!
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Kate Upton doesn't really do it for me, but the Falcons might. I choose the team.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

bumparino

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Player Name: Ieuan Llewellyn.
Player Position: RW.
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68892
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Sure.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Mine? I'm alright, I guess. I prefer humour and a fun atmosphere to being super competitive. Weakness, I like stale memes a bit too much. Nothing dank about me.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A bit of a twat, really.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I'd love to be an Atlanta Falcon!... Oh, Detroit? Eh.
Do you know any player from the league? I know of several. They all steal my gimmick.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Wait. I either leave her and get nothing or stay with her and get the Falcons? I'm not sure if Detroit is worth it even with Kate Upton, honestly.

Player Name: Kornel Kasparek
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: Here
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Sure
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strength weakness, PH, Skating and defense are strengths
What kind of player do you want to build?: Exciting Defenseman that always makes an impact
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: You tell me
Do you know any player from the league? Lots
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Goodbye Detroit

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Player Name: Adriana Starosta
Player Position: Offensive defender
Link to Profile: Player Profile
Activity Level (1-10): 7-8
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes! Media articles are right up my alley as a journalism student, and I like doing the PTs to be engaged with the SHL community.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Hockeywise -- strength is a weakness; skating, scoring, and defense are strengths. Apart from that, I'd say a strength is organization -- a weakness is that I'm still getting used to the forum format, but that'll be remedied soon enough!
What kind of player do you want to build?: A high-scoring defender who can eventually quarterback special teams, and grow into a leadership role wherever I end up.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:Though I don't know too much about the Falcons, I'd love to be apart of a competitive team and an active LR, and I think the Falcons can offer that!
Do you know any player from the league?: The lil brigade!
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?: Any girl that wants me to pick between her and hockey? See ya, Kate!

Player Name: Hylytyr NoRetornable
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68856
Activity Level (1-10): probably like 6
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Sure!
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are organization, decent graphics ability and punctuality. My weaknesses are that I work too hard and that I can care too much about the job.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Goalscorer mainly.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: It's as good a place as any to go.
Do you know any player from the league? I know Hank Powers. He was a straight boss.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I'd choose to wake up.

Player Name: Alex Reed
Player Position: Center
Link to Profile: My Webpage
Activity Level (1-10): 6
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I hope so.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Probably writing and having the time to finish things I start.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A two-way forward.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I don't really mind where I end up.
Do you know any player from the league? Yeah, morphinecv
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I might have a hard time telling Kate Upton to take a hike...

Player Name: Thor Skarsgard
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&act=ST&f=647&t=68961
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yeah
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Inconsistent, but when I'm here I'm good
What kind of player do you want to build?: Good two-way d, well rounded, high end, skt, def and puck handling
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Cool team logo. Like the colors, classy.
Do you know any player from the league? Nope.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Sorry detroit.

Player Name:
Brynjar Tusk

Player Position:
Defensive D

Link to Profile:
Sig

Activity Level (1-10):

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Yes

What are your strengths and weaknesses:
I don't know how to cook.

What kind of player do you want to build?:
Shutdown defenseman

Why would you like to be a Falcon?:
Cool people

Do you know any player from the league?
I know all the players

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
Sorry Detroit but Kate is fine as hell. I mean I would leave Jlaw over the falcons but not Ms. Upton.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Player Name: Reed Laing
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Just click my fkin username
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: No
What are your strengths and weaknesses: idk
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Nope
Do you know any player from the league? Some
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Kate Upton is fat

Player Name: Joey Ryan
Player Position: C
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68746
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yeah
What are your strengths and weaknesses: All strengths and no weaknesses
What kind of player do you want to build?: Balanced two way forward who passes
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I've been a Falcon forever
Do you know any player from the league? No
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Leave the Falcons obviously

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]