Create Account

S30 interested prospects thread

Player Name: Jari Sinikka
Player Position:Defense
Link to Profile: tf u mean roster page? http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&act=ST&f=647&t=68444
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Helll ya, I am rn homie
What are your strengths and weaknesses:Slaying pussy and slaying pussy Wink
What kind of player do you want to build?:The best
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Because the very first ever team I was on when I joined this league in '12 was the Falcons, I won on that team in S9 and it was the most fun I have ever had in this league and made some good friends on here from that team.
Do you know any player from the league? yup
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?bros before hoes
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album.aha idk mang

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Player Name: Toivo Kosonen
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Profile: My Profile
Activity Level (1-10): 7, but can/will increase as needed
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: I can follow advice and instructions very well, good learner. Weakness: Somewhat risk averse, rather play it safe than take chances which I guess can cause me to miss out on some things.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive defenseman. I want to play defense first and foremost, but also have a bomb of a shot from the blueline.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: One word: HOCKEYTOWN. The amount of stars the city of Detroit has produced, one's I have watched and admired since being a kid, earned the city a lot of respect from me.
Do you know any player from the league? No :(
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I would side with the Falcons. Someone who places an ultimatum like as severe as "your woman or your dreams" when there's no real reason to have to choice, is an evil bitch not worth having.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. Never heard their music, but on a side note, my favorite band is Weezer.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Player Name:
KASPARS BÄ’RZIÅ…Å 
Player Position:
RW/LW
Link to Profile:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=647&t=69591
Activity Level (1-10):
I'm sure I will be a 9 or 10. I am very active in all my fantasy leagues even in the offseason where not much happens, so I can envision myself doing the same here
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
I definitely plan on doing point tasks! I believe I have completed every one available to new players so far! Its essential if I want to improve my player. I could also be looking to do some media articles. I am not much of a writer, but if needed, I'd be more than happy to contribute!
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
I'd say my strengths focus around my size (6'4) and being able to protect the puck and use my strength to get around the ice. As a sniper, another strength would be scoring. I love to have the puck on my stick, but even more in the back of the other teams net.
A weakness right now is my checking, I look to avoid making big hits, but as my player develops, I will be training and building muscle and hope to become a more physical player
What kind of player do you want to build?:
I modeled my player after Patrik Laine and Alex Ovechkin. I want to be a big winger who likes to shoot the puck. I look to be a force in the league not only with my goal scoring ability, but because of my puck handling skills and my strength, that makes it hard to knock me off the puck.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:
Why not? It would be a dream to be drafted by an organization that plays hard and falcons are one of the most deadly birds out there!
Do you know any player from the league?
I've talked with Eggy :D, hes helped me out as a new player.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
Kaye Upton is overrated anyways, so definitely Falcons!
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album.
Unfortunately I've never heard of them :(

Player Name: Zach Evans
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Here
Activity Level (1-10): Right now? About a 4, maybe?
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Aw, yeah.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are my scoring ability and my quick wit. My weaknesses are not having a damn clue what I'm doing.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: The Peregrine falcon has been recorded as flying at speeds of over 200 miles per hour. That's badass. I want to be that badass.
Do you know any player from the league?: Nope!
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?: Kate Upton would eventually dump me for a better looking man, so ...
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. I had to Google them.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Player Name: Cash Money
Link to Profile: Profile Link
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses:Strengths: Skating, Puck handling, Passing. Weakness: Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?:I want my player to be like Johnny Hockey because he's an exciting player to watch.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I want to fly so high.
Do you know any player from the league?I don't know any existing players.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Detroit Falcons.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. I've never heard of The 1975's and i'll take a wild guess at the name of their album. Is it Swiggity Swooty I'm comin for dat booty?

Player Name: Joe Kurczewski
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69445
Activity Level (1-10): 8-9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Already have.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Loving too much (for both)
What kind of player do you want to build?: A scoring winger who's tough to knock off the puck.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Because birds are dangerous and so am I.
Do you know any player from the league? Scott Escobar and Nick Celej (also draft eligible)
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I'd choose the Falcons, ONLY because i can get another woman of her caliber later in life.
I have no idea who the hell The 1975 are. Hold on. *googles them* . . . .Still don't care. Sorry.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Player Name:
Cikgnar Konstantinov

Player Position:
Center (TWF)

Link to Profile:
Cikgnar Konstantinov - Player Profile

Activity Level (1-10):
9 - As a new player, I'm still learning about what I can do on the site, so as I continue to learn about the site, I'll be more and more active.

Absolutely! I like to write, so as I become familiar with the site and identify what opportunities there are, I'll certainly look to take advantage of them and be as active as possible.

Strengths: strong on the puck and responsible on the ice. Looks to pass first and get his teammates into dangerous scoring positions. Seldom turns the puck over, pressures opposing defensemen on the forecheck. and is a pest in the passing lanes. Values his defensive game as much as his offensive game.

Weaknesses: not as strong as he could be and will may struggle to take the puck off bigger defensemen. Holds the puck well on the boards but won't get many highlight hits or deliver any crushing blows. Strong skater, but needs to work on his endurance if he is to kill penalties and play key minutes at the end of close games.

I idolize players like Patrice Bergeron and Anze Kopitar - guys who might not be flashy or put up highlight reel hits, but who are responsible with the puck and make their teammates better and lead by example. In my opinion, those are the types of players that become cornerstone players in franchises that are perennial cup challengers, and my ultimate goal is team success, translating to multiple cups.

Truthfully, I'm not too familiar with the organization, but from looking through your page, it looks like you all have a good culture that fosters collaboration. As a young player, I'm looking to be a part of an organization that puts the team first, not the individual, and the Falcons seem to have bought into the team-first mentality.

Not yet, but I've been able to talk to a couple folks, and so far, the league seems like a great place to be!

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
Leave her - can't trust a girl that gives you ultimatums.

Not as good as The 1976.

Player Name:
Matthew Leetch
Player Position:
Defense
Link to Profile:
Player Page
Activity Level (1-10):
Yep.
Strengths are offense, defense, skating. Weakness is checking.
A Drew Doughty/Victor Hedman type player.
Detroit is Hockeytown, USA. So being from the US, Detroit seems like a great place to start off my hockey career.
Players no, but BluesBoy71 (GM for the Hamilton Steelhawks of the SHL) brought me here from HF Boards.
The Team comes before everything else. She can pack her bags.
This probably automatically puts me on your do not draft list :lol: , but, never heard of them. Sorry. Maybe I'm too young.

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Player Name: Scott Escobar
Player Position: C
Link to Profile:http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69299
Activity Level (1-10): 8-9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes I do.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: strengths: Skating,Passing,puck handling weaknesses: checking
What kind of player do you want to build?: Elite playmaker
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: My favorite football team when I was young was the Falcons so the name has meaning for me.
Do you know any player from the league? Joe Kurczewski Nick Celej, and Bill Cirocco
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I already have the love of my life and I don't want to mess that up so easy choice.
No idea... sorry

Player Name: Viktor Nerokov
Player Position: C (Two-Way)
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...dpost&p=1950592
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Every week
What are your strengths and weaknesses: I know the league very well and have been here before. Have a great job that allows me to waste company time writing articles for a fantasy/sim hockey league. I also have a ton of experience writing play-by-play and spend some time as a simmer during S8.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Powerful forward who scores goals and can anchor the PK. A guy who would play really well when paired with speedy, puck-moving wings.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: My original player was the 1st round pick and S7 team captain of the Falcons.
Do you know any player from the league? Usernames have changed but I'm sure many of the guys I came up with are now GMs or even running the leagues. Spangle, Wasty, Tez, Wadey, Spidey... not sure who's still around.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Falcon 4 Life.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. M.O.N.E.Y.

Player Name: Geronimo Otto
Player Position: Center
Link to Profile: Profile Page
Activity Level (1-10): 8-10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, graphic designer
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Passing, Skating, Puck Handling
Weakness: Checking and the need to cover everything in Sriracha sauce
What kind of player do you want to build?: All-Star play-making Center
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: LGRW
Do you know any player from the league? no, new from Reddit
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I'd leave Kate Upton
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. They released a gate-fold transparent double vinyl for their latest album, that's super damn cool.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Player Name: Nick Celej

Player Position: Defense

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69497

Activity Level (1-10): I don't know how to rate this, I plan on being active, writing articles, making a twitter account and stuff like that.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes

What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are skating, scoring, passing and weakness is checking.

What kind of player do you want to build?: Brian Campbell circa 2005-2008

Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I am from Buffalo and Detroit is the closest city in the SMJHL to Buffalo.

Do you know any player from the league? Yes! Scott Escobar, JOE KURCZEWSKI, Bill Cirocco

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Cmon, I choose Kate Upton let's be real. PC answer-I do anything for the team! Even leave Kate Upton!

I don't know who they are.