Create Account

S30 interested prospects thread

Player Name: Michael Burrows
Player Position: Winger
Link to Profile: Michael Burrows
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Media? No. PT's? Probably.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: You can see that in my player page
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I'm just here for the TPE, idk who I want to be
Do you know any player from the league? Nope
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?This really is a no-brainer, I can live without Falcons

Player Name: Kristofer Hallfredsson
Player Position: Defensive defender
Link to Profile: Here
Activity Level (1-10): 8-9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Both, though I'm shit at graphics.
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
About my player:
Strengths: Focus on defense, big size, while staying agile and being a good passer.
Weaknesses: As all rookies, still raw, and a weak shot.
What kind of player do you want to build?:
A defensively minded defender, in start focusing on defense, getting minutes up, being able to hit hard, then adding better passing to my game and the last thing will be upgrading my shot.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:
Idk, you have to yet bring me an offer to interest me more lel.
Do you know any player from the league?
Most of the Latvian players.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
Sorry, Detroit.

Player Name: Jason Aittokallio
Player Position: G
Link to Profile: Really?
Activity Level (1-10): 448
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths are listening and having a roughly average sized pecker. Weaknesses are exaggeration and having a slightly less than average sized pecker.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A good one.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Idk, I'm already there, might as well.
Do you know any player from the league? Hmm, probably not.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? The easiest option. You decide which one that is. Wink

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Player Name:
Martin Svensson

Player Position:
C

Link to Profile:
Player Page

Activity Level (1-10):

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
As much as I can. Gotta get those sweet TPE.

If you ask about them as a player they are on my player profile.

Personally; my strength is reliability, my weakness is "I work too hard!!"

Think Joe Thornton

Because we have lots of falcons where I live. They are cool.

Nope. But soon enough.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
Ultimatums? Really? God I hate those. I would dump her and take the next model.

Player Name: Johnny Pollak
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1942612
Activity Level (1-10): 7.5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:If I can
What are your strengths and weaknesses:I don't know yet
What kind of player do you want to build?: Off dman
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:I just want to play hockey.
Do you know any player from the league?no
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Plead the fifth.

Player Name:
Ben Waters
Player Position:
Goalie
Link to Profile:
I'm guessing this is what you mean
Activity Level (1-10):
8-9
Point tasks for sure, media if I get into it or need points
well, literally in game, strengths are rebound control, hand speed and reaction time
A great goalie.
Because Detroit has history, and it would freel great to play for this city.
No, but I am getting to know my draft class.
I hope you guys value honesty, cause I am definitely going to stick with Kate Upton.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Player Name: Niklas Flower
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: Player Profile
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Absolutely, I want to be the best I can
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Hard working, loyal, communication
Weaknesses: disorganized
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive threat, all of passing, dangling and shooting.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I guess there's not sens fan here. I was looking at the wrong thread
Do you know any player from the league? No
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Girls will come and go in sim hockey superstardom, the boys last forever

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Flowseidon@Jul 21 2016, 01:37 PM

[b]Why would you like to be a Falcon?
: Led by a Sens fan. Great choice of Lazar and Karlsson
[/b]
who's the Sens fan? maybe Daniel is but I don't think so :lol:

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 21 2016, 01:17 PM

who's the Sens fan? maybe Daniel is but I don't think so  :lol:

I need more coffee before I comment in these things

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Player Name:
Marc Leclerc

Player Position:
Two-Way Defenseman

Link to Profile:
Here

Activity Level (1-10):

Yes but I can't guarantee I will be writing many media articles.

As a player my strengths are my defense, passing and strength and my weakness is scoring.
As a person my strengths would be activity level and enthusiasm. My weaknesses would include still getting used to the site since I'm new.

A two-way defenseman like John Klingberg

I would be happy joining any team, but I guess I like the logo and colors.

No, I'm completely new.

Kate Upton because I don't wanna lie.

Player Name: Casper Ek
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Profile!
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yessum! Gotta get after the TPE
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Consistency, Racking up Points, Eating swedish meatballs Weaknesses: Taking down beefy men, getting off the ice
What kind of player do you want to build?: Perennial point getter
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: To represent Detroit in all its glory!
Do you know any player from the league?: Not yet
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I'll stick with my Falcon brothers...Kate isn't anything special, sure she would be too much to handle nowadays.

Player Name: Colton Hagan
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69313
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths - Checking, Strength, Endurance. Weakness - Passing
What kind of player do you want to build?: Power forward who is a two-way threat.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I'm looking for a team that's active and has a friendly and active locker room, and that can win.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Sorry, I'd chose Kate :D

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Player Name: Eduard Selich
Player Position: 1st LW 2nd RW
Link to Profile: Player Page
Activity Level (1-10): 10-7 maybe dropping down to 7 once the semester starts
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I will do every PT I can do. I will try to do my best regarding Media Articles because english is not my 1st language.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: I am competitive and a bit of a perfectionist which is both I think a strength and a weakness. Of course my inexperiance will be a weakness at first.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A sniper who is not a defensive liability.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I mean playing in Detroit a nice hockey town. That is what every Prospect can dream ofSmile
Do you know any player from the league? No :(
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Not my type :( so Falcons all the way.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Player Name: Maximilian Wehner

Player Position: Goaltender (Hybrid)

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69381

Activity Level (1-10): 9-10. 8-9 during papers/finals for University.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yup. I enjoy writing a lot and can see myself in the next few days finishing a fairly long article.

What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths are Hand Speed, Reaction Time, Agility and weakness is Skating.

What kind of player do you want to build?: Agile, tall, well rounded goaltender that can not only bring his best every night by being technically sound but also puts up highlight saves. The type of guy that anyone in the SHL would be begging to have in net for them night in and night out.

Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I feel like I could add a lot to the team. When given the shot to start my player will be a team leader and a valuable asset to the Falcons and beyond.

Do you know any player from the league? I do not. But if you mean "The League", Taco MacArthur is one hilarious dude.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Her. Not the biggest Kate Upton fan. Plus I'd rather have solid job on one of the best teams in the SMJHL than a knock off Cindy Crawford.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Player Name: Alexis Metzler
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69280
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Passing, Skating, Defence - Weakness: Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?: Ryan Suter
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I'll be on any team willing to take me- this is about getting my foot in the door.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Why would I name my body pillow Kate Upton?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]