who's the Sens fan? maybe Daniel is but I don't think so  :lol:
Caps are my brodies u kno dis

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Player Name: Willy Mack
Player Position: Center / LW
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69342
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, many.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Get the weakness out of the way first: Defense. My strengths are pure goal scoring and leadership.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Cup winning sniper.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Active locker room environment
Do you know any player from the league? Not personally.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I'd leave her for sure. She's fine but if that aint a damn sign to get the hell out, I don't know what is. Bitch is crazy.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Player Name: Taro Eichelele
Player Position: LW/C Playmaker
Link to Profile: Profile and Updates
Activity Level (1-10): I don't completely know what the time commitment is at this point, but it certainly looks engaging enough to make a daily effort, particularly as teammates and relationships are made. Is that a 10?
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Absolutely.
What are your strengths and weaknesses:
What kind of player do you want to build?: Eventually become a league leading playmaker that can elevate linemates and be solid in both ends of the ice. Ideally, an Adam Oates type player.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: It's time to make Detroit great again!
Do you know any player from the league? Not yet, but expect to!
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? There's a lot of things I do that Kate doesn't have to know about.

Player Name: Jason Visser
Player Position: C
Link to Profile: DIS ONE?
Activity Level (1-10): 6-8
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yeah I will try some articles, may do one and never do another one. Could fall in love and make a ton, too new to tell honestly. Just want tpe
What are your strengths and weaknesses: That's a god damn weighted question. I am pretty good at kettle bell swings, and putting is all i can do in golf. I lack motivation, but that is maybe good for you guys since this doesn't require me to do anything real, like get a job, we shall see. what was the question?
What kind of player do you want to build?: offensive forward, dominant on the dot, plan on upgrading passing/shooting together, mainly focusing on puck handling/ endurance in these first few bright years. so beautiful. so beautiful.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Honestly idk, its late I just want tpe, and I want to be on a winning team but I know nothing about the league or the sim system, im so new. Would be happy to sim with you guys if you have highly active players though Smile
Do you know any player from the league? nobody
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Alright so fuck detroit. I would be like oh yeah this woman is real and i've been being a nerd for all that time playing sim hockey, then I would yell at her to go put make up on and not ruin the immersion.

Thanks for the tpe :o

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Player Name: Ace Redding
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Profile and Updates
Activity Level (1-10): 8, on every day, don't post that much
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Passing and defense, not a great scorer
What kind of player do you want to build?: A pass first two-way winger
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Both my previous players were on the Falcons
Do you know any player from the league? Yes
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I can always buy a new fridge...

Player Name:
Stephen Harris

Player Position:
Goaltender

Link to Profile:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69282

Activity Level (1-10):
7-8

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Yes

Strengths: Hand Speed and Reaction Time
Weaknesses: Rebounds

What kind of player do you want to build?:
A reliable, fan favourite, hybrid goalie.

Why would you like to be a Falcon?:
To be honest I know very little about the organisation but I am excited to play hockey wherever will take me and give me game time.

Do you know any player from the league?
No

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
Sorry Detroit. I'm going with Kate.

Player Name: Isaac Kaiser
Player Position: Left Wing/Right Wing
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69305
Activity Level (1-10): 8-9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yeah, already did one too
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Pretty great offensive player, but not too solid on defence.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A Sniper-Playmaker Hybrid
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Mainly because Detroit's a major hockey town, so I'd love to play in that atmosphere.
Do you know any player from the league? Not really.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Kate, sorry.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Player Name: Connor MacDonald:
Player Position: Defenseman:
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69290:
Activity Level (1-10): 6-10:
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks? Articles yes!:
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Stengths: Offensive puck moving D man, with a righ handed shot/ Weakness: Could use to be more physical with size:
What kind of player do you want to build?: Fast skating, puck moving D man, with a bomb of a slap shot from the right side.
Why would you like to be a Falcon? Cause their way cooler than Hawks:
Do you know any player from the league? Not yet but excited to meet my teammates more than anything
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Her Obviously, plently of fish in the sea, and I'm more a Allison Brie fan myself.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Player Name: Brennan Kennedy

Player Position: RW

Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69317

Activity Level (1-10): About an 8

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I'll do the odd Media Article, will be doing PT's for sure

What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strength is with a bit of thinking I can usually solve a problem, I just need to be left alone and not bothered at all. Weakness is I can be pretty quick to get mad

What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to build a Backstrom type player

Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I was in a chat with a couple of the GM's last night and they seemed like pretty good, easy going guys

Do you know any player from the league? None at all

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Hmm, honestly would have to pick Detroit. I mean yeah its Kate Upton, but I'm more of an ass man. She's kind of lacking that department. Plus when I become a star in the league, there's a lot more fish in the sea

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Updated with very important question

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Player Name: Brock Bailey
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69498
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yep
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Defense, checking and endurance, scoring is my weakness
What kind of player do you want to build?: Physical defensive defenseman
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I'm fine with going to any team
Do you know any player from the league? Nope
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Bye bye Kate
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. Don't know what that is

Player Name:
Trevor Wilson

Player Position:
Primary: LW
Secondary: C (although I need to improve my faceoffs a bit)

Link to Profile:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showuser=2293

Activity Level (1-10):
9. I'll be checking regularly and probably have this site constantly open at work.

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
I plan on doing point tasks. I amy do a few media articles, however probably not that many.

My strengths are scoring, defense, and skating. My weakness is checking

I would like to build a shut down forward that can also score. A player similar to Kopitar.

I haven't looked into the teams too much, but the Falcons seem like a pretty good team. An active locker room is always a good thing.

I do not.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose?
I would probably leave the Falcons. Although, this decision would later on in life turn into me resenting Kate for the rest of our lives, causing our marriage to deteriorate. Then I would come back to the Falcons with a deep sense of regret.

What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album.
Honestly never listened to them, but I will check them out.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Player Name: Jeff Kirkstone
Player Position: Goalie
Link to Profile: Player page
Activity Level (1-10):
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Definitely. I joined because I like writing, and love hockey. Wanted to play in the SHL to satisfy my desire to write. I plan to give Jeff a complete story, and not just coast by with the minimum effort.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: I am very good at getting along with people, identifying common ground, and building a bond over (at least) one thing. My biggest weakness is that I'm forgetful, so I generally have to make things a routine. I have a lot of routine in my life, and now I'm just creating a routine for my SHL time.
What kind of player do you want to build?: I plan to give my character for than just a statistical build. I want to build his character, I want to give him a story, and bring him to life. In the end though, I want a competitive player who is constantly trying to improve.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: To be honest I don't really want to be on any team more than another. I just want to get drafted somewhere that I'll get an opportunity to play.
Do you know any player from the league? No, don't know anyone outside of the league. Yet, at least.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Hockey comes first.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. My friend Mitch brings this band up all the time, but I can't say I've ever listened to them.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Player Name: Nathan Russett

Player Position: LW/RW

Link to Profile: canuckstudmuffin

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Of course

Strengths: I put my team/teammates first, I'm eager to learn
Weaknesses: Possibly too eager to defer to the next person shine, too focused on making others better

A playmaking winger who is known for leading the league in assists

I'm ready to learn and gain experience, I believe the Falcons can offer that

just me

Hockey is life, if she doesn't share my passion for the game, then it's not gonna work out

What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album.
you mean my pregame mix? they get me pumped for the game

Player Name: Alex Light
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: PLAYER PAGE
Activity Level (1-10): 6-9 depending on workloads
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: PT yes. Media Articles from time to time.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strength: I am a winner and as such I bring a winning mentality, a never quit attitude and some pretty epic goal celebrations that will hype up the fans!
Weaknesses: I absolutely hate defending and may cost us some advantages by taking a stupid penalty at the wrong moment.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Very fast & aggressive sniper (almost a sniper-power forward hybrid)
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Honestly, I just want to be drafted by a team.
Do you know any player from the league? I started today. As such I know no one in the league.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Bros before h... uhhh... yeah. Falcons for sure.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. Honestly they sound like a generic alternative rock band.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]