Create Account

S30 SMJHL ENTRY DRAFT MONDAY JULY 25th 8:00 PM EASTERN TIME

85 players and I hope some more sign up in the next two days!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Going to be one for the record books!

Good Luck to everyone, only 2 days away!!

Cheers

The thrill of potentially being drafted is increasing by the second. I can't wait for Monday night. Sick.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I'm really excited and I hope I will not be asleep when a GM announces me getting picked because the draft starts @2am my time :(

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Jul 23 2016, 03:26 PM
I'm really excited and I hope I will not be asleep when a GM announces me getting picked because the draft starts @2am my time :(

If you want to be announced early then you need to get yourself noticed by posting around the site, maybe doing a few media articles, and by getting in touch with SMJHL GMs to let them know you're interested. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by SethTrollins@Jul 23 2016, 08:29 AM

If you want to be announced early then you need to get yourself noticed by posting around the site, maybe doing a few media articles, and by getting in touch with SMJHL GMs to let them know you're interested. Smile

Or go the exact opposite, go undrafted, and choose your team #firstworldanarchists :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jul 23 2016, 03:30 PM
Or go the exact opposite, go undrafted, and choose your team #firstworldanarchists  :lol:

I'm either 69th overall or undrafted. I refuse to be anything less.

That does currently mean joining the Scarecrows though...

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jul 23 2016, 02:30 PM

Or go the exact opposite, go undrafted, and choose your team #firstworldanarchists  :lol:

Ah, the sort of Vesey route

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jul 23 2016, 09:30 AM

Yeahthat

With such a deep draft it's going to be fun to see who gets the most "steals" in the latter rounds

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 23 2016, 02:31 AM

lel Rice went undrafted Smile)

what a scrub <a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>r1c3bowl22</a>
I was an 11th rounder. So close.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

What do I display as my TPE? 172 which is my base, or 178 which is with my equipment I bought? Thanks!

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Jul 23 2016, 11:04 AM
What do I display as my TPE? 172 which is my base, or 178 which is with my equipment I bought? Thanks!

There's no rule on what you display, different people do it differently

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Someone should update the draft order because of the Detroit-Vancouver trade, right?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Jul 24 2016, 11:18 AM
Someone should update the draft order because of the Detroit-Vancouver trade, right?
<a href='index.php?showuser=881' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Wyatt Night Kez</a>

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]