Create Account

S30 Prince George Interested Prospects and FA

<div align="center">
Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds

Hello there and welcome to the SHL, I'm Private Snowball, Head GM of the Prince George Firebirds, an original franchise founded in the North West Junior Hockey League, the predecessor to the SMJHL.

Last season, we had a much better season than the one prior, we did well and made some trade deadline moves, but ended up losing out in the first round, to the eventual Western Champions, Vancouver Whalers.

This season, we are at a bit of a crossroads as two of our oldest and more developed players will all but confirmed be playing in the big leagues this coming season, as well as the possibility that another may as well.

While this means we are younger and building up, it also means that we will have plenty of quality ice time for draftees and free agents, as well that they will grow together and hopefully all peak at the same time.

I am looking for those people, the ones who over the next season or two will make a name for themselves and for Prince George, those leaders who inspire teammates to do better and draw players in, is that you? If so, fill out this short questionaire, and with any luck on our part, we'll call your name during the draft.

Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds
</div>

So, a few questions to get to know you a bit.

Code:
1) How did you find the SHL?

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around?

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so?

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey?

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time)

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR?

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older?

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at?

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player?

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center?

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Jenny is a friend of mine and recommended it to me!

I love this. I think it's really cool and I'm having a lot of fun so far.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?

Tie between the Washington Capitals, my hometown team, and the Pittsburgh Penguins, the favorite team of the person who introduced me to hockey when I was a kid (and as such, I grew up watching the Pens play just as much as the Caps)

Does this mean video games? Because if so, I have an Xbox360 and a Wii and enjoy music games, open-world games, NHL, and fighting games, but I prefer my older consoles, my PS2, my N64 (I've put some miles on that one...), and an old GameCube we have, as well as the litter of Gameboys I have around my room. I also have Steam games, including a fair amount of Valve games, platformers, and a couple of collaboration/party games.

I personally am a figure skater, but I also love baseball and football.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?

I'd probably divide it between reading, trivia apps/games, video games, and falling down the Wikipedia rabbit hole of research.

I'm mostly an evening person bordering into nighthawk.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?

I'm a student, but I feel pretty confident in my ability to maintain activity despite it. If there is any fallback once the school year starts though, that's probably why.

Both! I've already started with my media production and I intend on continuing, as well as filling a greater role on the site once I get a better grasp of it all. I also intend on being active in the LR.

Late teens

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person

Both! I aim to collect as many TPE as I can in order to maximize the ability of my player.

My alerts, my updates page, and then I look around for TPE opportunities.

Alex Ovechkin. He's kind of my hockey idol. I'm so privileged to be able to watch him play right here in my hometown. He's a legend.

I absolutely would be willing to play center if the team needed me to, but my playing style is much more suited to playing wing.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap

Is this an offer to make a sig/icon, because if so, wow!

Color preference: Red
Name: Pietra Volkova
Render Choice: Hilary Knight
Number: 41

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

A very old reddit post.

Yes, I will definitely stick around for at least a season.

I am an Arizona Coyotes fan. I live in Las Vegas, we don't have a team YET, and California teams are often bandwagoned so I chose the Coyotes. Due to this, my hometown team will be my second favorite.

I play racing games and NHL games on my PlayStation 3. I am saving up for a PS4, just so I can get NHL 17. I also have a ton of steam games.

I have been interested in auto racing my whole life. I'm still interested, but it seems like it gets more boring every year.

I would spend an hour of real life pickup hockey, because that is so much fun. I would spend an hour or two hiking in our local canyon. Now for the rest, I would spend it playing video games and browsing the internet (includes this).

I am an evening person and nighthawk.

Not right now.

If I have some time to kill, I'll post all around the site. For the most part, just the LR.

Late Teens

I will mostly be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person. However, when there's time, I will definitely write some articles to earn some TPE.

The home page of the website.

Tobias Rieder, you probably don't know him. I think he is the most underrated player in the NHL. However, he is an RFA looking for some money. If the Coyotes don't support him with money, he may head back to Europe.

I would play center, but I highly prefer playing wing.

Name: Toms Shnekinsen
Render Choice: Tobias Rieder

White lettering with a black border
Mostly purple background

I found the SHL through a friend in a community called hockeyquestionmark.

I like it quite a bit. I will most likely stay around.

The Toronto Maple Leafs are my favourite team. I didn't have a choice, I was born into it.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? Real life?
Yes, I love real life hockey, but I'm on a low tier travel team. Mix of house league and competitive.

[x] = Played before in an Organized League.
Lacrosse [ ], Baseball [x], Soccer [x], Basketball [ ]
Although I don't like soccer much anymore.

In my free time, I play my PC and sports. If I had 10 hours, I'd probably spend about 5 hours on the PC, and then see if any friends wanted to do something. If not, I'd most likely practice some sports, and find something else to do.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time):
Definitely a nighthawk. In the summer time, I wake up at 1:00PM and don't sleep until nearly 3-4:00PM.

Not that I can think of.

I may post around the site. It depends how comfortable I am with the community, and the site.

Teens.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person:
I would be down for PTs. Anything that I can get TPE off of, really.

I usually look at my player, but that's because I have that page bookmarked. I then explore the SMJHL and activity checks.

I didn't really have anyone in mind. The closest player to what I want to be would probably be Drew Doughty. I just wanted to create a solid offensive Dman.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Blank.

Thank you.
Player Name - Trev Legend
Offensive Defenseman
Render Choice: Drew Doughty/Morgan Rielly.
Player Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68812
Updater Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68813

If you want to see more details, there is all of my playing information. ^

1) How did you find the SHL? #lilbrigade

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Yes! It's sucked me in.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? I'm from Chicago and no one understands my weird love for the Carolina Hurricanes. Jeff Skinner's my favorite player. I also like the Stars and Sharks a lot. To be honest I could find a reason to like most teams for one reason or another.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? I'm terrible at everything unless it involves a GameCube. The only game I've ever been good at has been Animal Crossing.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? My friend's a retired level 10 gymnast and got me into watching elite gymnastics, so I'd say that. I find figure skating a fascinating sport, too.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Reading, hands down.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) I'm a university student studying mass media so I'm on my laptop almost constantly. If I were to do longer updates it'd be in the evening after class, but I also pop up throughout the regular work day in-between classes.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? I'm a full-time university student with an internship.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? All over. I'm still getting used to everything, but I like it so far.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Early twenties.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person I've already started writing articles! I'm a communications student so I love doing stuff like that.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? My alerts on the top bar.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Johnny Gaudreau, but more scrappy, plays defense and wants to fight the world.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? If a goalie would play defense, would a defenseman play goalie?

Player: Greta Iversen
Render: Anne Schleper
Number: 74

Player Page
Update Page
Most recent article

I found it searching for 'sim hockey leagues' on Google actually.

Absolutely am enjoying it and excited to play a growing role within the community!

Chicago Blackhawks. My father was born in Chicago, so was raised as one. No bandwagon for this guy, I trudged through many mediocre seasons.

I have both a XBOX and PS4... Usually play NHL, Baseball games, FIFA and then UFC.

Lacrosse and Soccer

God I wish I had ten spare hours. Well I have three kids, so spending time with them is ideal, two of which play hockey as well as myself. So a mixture of that and lacrosse would be great.

I'm an anytime person. As I mentioned, the kids.

Nope

I see myself being busy throughout the whole site. I'm trying to get familiar with all parts, so at some point maybe a can fall into more of a leadership function.

31, but if I shave 15.

I'm planning on doing everything possible to get my player in a position to be an asset in the league.

GM strategy. Are they active... do they have a plan... do they have a strategy... do they have a backlog of goaltenders.

I basically chose goalie because I'm a goaltender myself here in Madison, WI.

I mean if you wanted me to try being a right-handed goaltender I could give it a shot... but ideally I'm most effective as a full right tendie.

Thanks for the opportunity!

[Image: Wally.png]

I am just here for the free sig!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by kwahlgren36@Jul 12 2016, 08:08 PM

31, but if I shave 15.

My problem right now

I'm only 17.5 but when I shave what little of a stache I had I turn 12. :lol:

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

1) How did you find the SHL? I was looking for some NHL addons help or something like that and I found a thread about SHL, don't remember what forum

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Looks pretty nice, if I don't get bored again then probably I'll stay

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?I used to watch every game of Latvian club Dinamo RÄ«ga but I got tired of KHL so I don't have any favorite team. From NHL if I had to choose - Lightning but I'm not really a fan of them.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? PC only. I used to play NHL and FIFA some time ago but now mainly Football Manager or the new Eastside Hockey Manager (Which is actually the only game I have bought; I'm a fan of piracy)

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Football [Soccer]

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Probably play football for couple of hours and when I can't move my legs play Football Manager

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) If going by eastern time, I wake up about 4-5 AM and go to sleep about 6-7 PM, if I understood time zones correctly

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? During the summer - no, anytime other than summer - school

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Mostly just update page lol

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older?Teens

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person With my previous player I did every single PT for the first 5-6 seasons, I probably wont repeat the same but I'll try my best if I'm not too lazy

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? New posts in LR, if the team have any important games (End of season, playoffs) then index before LR so I don't have any spoilers.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? New Prison Break season

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? I don't think it would be good idea with my 50 faceoffs

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap Name - Michael Burrows, postition - winger, render if I had to choose Alex Burrows but it doesn't really matter.

Through friends on Twitter, specifically the lil brigade

I'm enjoying it a lot and it's a great way to meet other members of the hockey community! I definitely think I'm gonna stick around and see this through.

I'm a big fan of the Dallas Stars (a lot because they're my hometown team) but also I love the Tampa Bay Lightning because their style of play is so exciting.

No

Soccer and lacrosse!

Probably reading or writing

Evening/nighthawk

I'm leaving today for a two-week long trip out of the country, but other than that nothing I can think of. I'm starting back in school in about a month, but that would probably only make my activity dip a little.

Both, most likely! I want to be active in all parts of the community

Teens

I plan on doing both! I want to do everything I can to improve my player and get better fast.

Usually I browse the rookie locker room for a bit, then read some new articles and kind of hang around, taking in everything that's going on!

I was going a bit for a fusion between Ben Bishop and Marc-Andre Fleury, but no one really specific.

I think it'd be fun to see me play center or wing. Let's try it.

Name: Ekaterina Rudnikova
Render: Maria Sorokina

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

In S8

Maybe

I hate hockey

Not really

Soccer

Sleep

Evening

School

Dunno

20's

We'll see

Index

Chris Fekete

wdfff

nopls

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Through a friend.

A lot of nerds but it seems alright. Guess I'll stick around.

New Jersey Devils.
idk, I liked the logo and colours. It's hard for a Welshman to pick a team based on next to nothing - don't fucking judge me.

Yes. PS4 and PC.

Fucking love football. American variant is alright too.

Doing fuck all? But if I had the motivation then I'd spend it writing.

Morning and afternoon judging by ET.

Uni but my contact time will be drastically reduced now.

I want to mostly post in the LR if it's active but I'll get out into the forums whenever I feel it.

Twenties.

Both.

Sign onto what? The dole? I'm not a chav m8.

A bloke that'd knife you for a pack of Stella.

At your own peril, tbh.

Nah, s'good bro.

1) How did you find the SHL?: Some friends on Twitter talked about it (the lil brigade) and I was interested!

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around?: I like it a lot so far! And definitely stick around.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?: The Stars are my hometown team, and I'm a huge fan of them. The Penguins were the first team other than the Stars that I followed, mostly because I love their offensive dynamic -- they're just really fun to watch.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so?: No

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey?: Volleyball and tennis

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?: Probably reading, writing, or binging Netflix.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time): Evening or nighthawk!

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?: When school starts in September my activity might drop a little, but it really shouldn't have too much of an impact at all.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR?: Probably both.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older?: Teens

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person?: Probably both!

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at?: Usually media first!

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player?: Kris Letang

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center?: I'm a defender, but love scoring, so...!

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap:

Player Name: Adriana Starosta
Render: Josephine Pucci
Number: 72

Thank you!

Probably through the VHL, twas a long time ago.

It's cool. I'm down with the vibe. I'll do my best to stick around.

New Jersey Devils, but I'm not much of a hockey fan.

PC mainly, I have a PS4 as well.

Mainly football, basketball, and F1. A little bit of MMA and baseball as well.

I mainly spend my free time aimlessly wandering from thing to thing in 30 minute intervals. I'll wander from playing OOTP for a half hour, to playing FHM2 for an hour, to playing pokemon for 15 minutes, to playing a couple games of my NHL be a pro, to playing FBPB for a while, to reading some articles, to playing my 2k myplayer. I'm pretty ADD when it comes to entertaining myself.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Nighthawk, although since I've had to stop smoking weed I've been able to curb how late I stay up.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? I might fail a drug test in 2 weeks (extremely slim chance, already took the test just waiting on results), and I'm going back to school in September. Not sure how much that would impact by sim league stuff.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Probably just the LR and PTs for now, that's more my style.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Young twenties.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person? I plan on doing everything I can to earn points but I'm not always the best at seeing a plan through.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? Depends. If I posted recently, I check those threads. Otherwise probably PTs and I look at some league graphics.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Hylytyr NoRetornable -- he's an original.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Sure.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap. I won't do that here as I only plan on wearing sigs with a custom render I made but if you draft me we can talk.

1) How did you find the SHL? A friend told me about it.

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I think so but honestly I don't know what to expect.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Winnipeg Jets (hometown)

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? Mostly only iPhone games lately.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Watch all sports and play soccer.

Mostly watch tv, cook, etc

Nighthawk

I think its fair to say that there is always that risk with work, family etc

I'm not sure what LR is but I will try to post around.

Twenties

Sure

Quality of the board

Jonathan Toews

If you needed me to do something that made sense to me and the team I would.

I'm not sure what render choice is but my player name is Alex Reed