Create Account

S30 Prince George Interested Prospects and FA

1) How did you find the SHL?

I was brought in by lizzywho

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around?

It's a little overwhelming, but I'm starting to figure it out and it seems fun, so I'm hoping to be around for a while

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?
The Sharks are my local team and I've been a vague sort of fan since I was a kid, but since the last three seasons or so I've gotten way more invested

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so?
I'm a (very) casual PS3/4 and DS player

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey?
I've a passing interest in soccer

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?
right now I'd probably spend three or four hours trying to catch pokemon, then spend the rest alternating between reading, watching Netflix, and dicking around online

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time)
evening and night

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Summer's gonna end and it'll be back to work, but that shouldn't have a huge impact

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR?
I'm not the most talkative person ever, I'll probably keep it to the LR

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older?

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person
I hope to do at least a bit of extra beyond activity checks and training

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at?
alerts and messages (I'm trying to keep an eye on things I should be doing, with mixed results. hopefully as I become more familiar with the site that'll be easier)

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player?
Brent Burns

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center?
I'm defense so I'm not sure this applies?

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap
you look like you've got your work cut out for you already, but thanks

Over at /R/Hockey

I really like it. I'm pretty sure i will stick around Tongue

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?
Vancouver Canucks.
When i was a kid i liked the old spaghetti logo and always traded for those hockeycards.
Then i started to watch the Sedins in MODO and when i started getting in to the NHL about 2010 they played for a Canucks that was doing great.
Iv'e traveled from Sweden to Phoenix to watch them play 2 times but my dream is to visit Rogers Arena during a playoff run.

Yeah i play the NHL series on Playstation.

Motorsports= MotoGP, Formula1, Dirtbikes and classic-cars racing

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?
Probably 6 hours on here or on the playstation.
2 hours training on my bass
1 hour watching a series and eating
1 hour relaxing with a hockey podcast

In Sweden I would say Nighthawk and by eastern time that's evening Tongue

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?
nothing i can foresee no. A week here and there for traveling but nothing else.

I think i will try and post wherever i can contribute to the site and league as a whole.
One of the bonus thing with doing this is that i can train my written english so even if it sometimes take some time writing these thing's because i re-read it a few times looking for spelling error's i 'd like to get better.

Pretty much anyone, but probably best with either of Twenties or thirties.
I'm 24 years old.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person
I plan on doing whatever i can do grow my player Smile

Right now it's the Rookie Lockerroom and messages/alerts.

Nick lidström, Not the flashiest but the most reliable defenseman ever.

If defense would i play goalie? No way Tongue

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap

A post on Reddit in r/hockey

I will be sticking around. This seems like a great community. Can't wait for the season to begin.

Vancouver Canucks are definitely my favourite. Been a fan of them my whole life despite the constant heartbreak that they create.

Chel's a classic of course. I've been playing Red Orchestra 2 on pc recently. I'd highly recommend it if you like realistic shooters.

I'm an avid golfer. I go for the occasional mountain bike ride. Looking to get into softball or baseball team next season.

I'd probably go golfing quite a bit. Improve the house. Spend more time making good meals. Go to school.

I would say probably an evening person. I usually am awake at fairly normal hours. I will have this site open constantly at work if you are asking when I will be on here.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?
Nope.

I'll probably post on the site from time to time. I'll also participate in the LR.

Twenties

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person?
I plan on doing PT and other things to get some TPE.

See if I have any notifications. I've been going to Interested Prospect threads the last few days. Just filling these out one at a time.

Kopitar. A shut down forward that can score.

I am primarily LW, but I would play C. I don't really care too much. I you want me to play center I would be happy to improve my faceoff ability.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap.
Thanks for the offer! I've already got a couple that people have done for me, so I don't need any more.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

There was a reddit post on /r/hockey and it looked like a lot of fun!

I have always been interested in simulation leagues, but mainly as a GM. This is an interesting concept in which you get to live every kid's dream of being a superstar in the NHL. It seems like a lot of work, but very fun and I look forward to learning and improving!

Montreal Canadiens, born and raised!

I play PC games such as League of legends and Overwatch... I also have a PS4 and play NHL and COD.

I am a fan of all sports! But I play football and also badminton

Sounds like my summer haha! I like to learn magic tricks. I enjoy watching magicians perform and I like to practice card tricks. In addition, Ive always had an ear for music and I used to play some instruments. I'd like to learn the guitar so that would also take some time out of my day haha.

Definitely nighthawk... Wake up at 12pm and sleep at 2am... My sleep schedule is fucked haha

Nope, I look forward to being very active

Once I get accustomed to he forums, I will definitely be posting on the site as much as I can! I am very active in my other fantasy hockey leagues during the offseason so I look to do so here also.

Teens

I have already started and completed most of the PTs to earn TPE! I look to earn as much TPE as I can because I want to improve my player and be the best!

Alerts and player profile

Patrik Laine/Alex Ovechkin

I am a winger, but of course, with my size (6'4) its always nice to have that big center. If asked, I will look to put some TPE into faceoffs and molding myself into a center to help the team win!

If you have time sure!
Player name: KASPARS BĒRZIŅŠ
Render: Patrik Laine

Reddit
I enjoy the concept of this whole sim league. I think once I get comfortable with how everything works, I will probably stay for a long time.
Calgary Flames are my favorite because they are my hometeam and I love Johnny Gaudreau
I do play video games, I mainly stick to PC gaming now. I played Warcraft at a high level for about 7 years and slowly became more casual.
Bowling
6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Spreading cheeks. I would spend 10 hours either listening to music, playing video games or surfing reddit and getting stoned.

Evening person
No
I think I will post around
Twenties
Yes i will be doing tasks.
Alerts
Johnny Gaudreau
If it benefits the team I will do whatever I need to do.

Thank you for your offer but I currently have one Smile

My friend, and fellow draftee, Scott Escobar recruited me.

I plan to be sticking around, for sure.

Buffalo Sabres. Because ive always lived here and i worked for them at one point.

XBOX ONE FOREVER.

All sports interest me, Football the most.

Right now i'd play Pokemon Go, hit the gym, and probably take a pretty good nap.

It varies, but we'll trend towards nighthawk.

Not that i know of yet. Why did you hear anything? Is she pregnant? UH OH.

I'm most likely going to post everywhere for sure.

Thirties. . . when did that happen? :(

Everything i can to be the very best.

Messages.

Myself. Sort of.

Ill do what the team asks of me. Though i'm not the world's best at faceoffs.

Joe Kurczewski
Miroslav Satan.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

1) How did you find the SHL? I'm one of the suckers from Reddit.

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I think I will like it a lot. Just gotta figure out my way around here.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? I'm a fan of my local team, the Carolina Hurricanes.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? PS4 - Mostly sports games, but some other stuff.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Motorsports, basketball, baseball, both brands of football.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Go to a race track.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) I'm probably most productive in the morning hours, but I stay up too late for my own good.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Not really.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Maybe at first, I'd be just in the locker room while getting my feet wet. I don't want to limit myself to that, though.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Twenties.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person. I'll be looking for any way to improve my player.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? Right now? My inbox and alerts, to see if any of the admins are yelling at me for doing something wrong :D

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? The player I wish I could be on EASHL but will never be good enough on the sticks to pull it off :(

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? If you think it'd help the team, I'll play whatever position you want. Switch wings, center, defenseman, whatever.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap.

I haven't settled on a render choice yet, but you'll probably hear from me if you draft me Smile

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Came across it on r/NHL - seemed like a cool idea, and I've been hooked ever since.

Love it! Lots to learn, and I'm still figuring out what the hell I'm doing most of the time, but definitely liking it so far and planning on sticking around.

Boston Bruins - they're my hometown team. Also Jokerit, because I like the logo.

Here and there, when time allows. I have a 360, but work and hobbies get in the way.

Rugby and football! I played football in high school, and play rugby now in a men's league.

Honestly, probably sleep in for a bit, then watch TV over breakfast. Hit the gym, maybe play some video games, then grab a couple beers with some friends.

Mostly a morning person.

Not yet! Although my computer is getting pretty old.

Both! Once on a team, I'm looking to become an active member of the locker room, but I've been posting around the league site a bit already.

20's.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person.
I'm planning on doing PTs and other tasks, although I'm not 100% clear on where I find these tasks. I've been able to find a few here and there, but I'm not sure where to look, really.

Inbox, usually. I've been contacted by a couple GMs and vets welcoming me to the league, so that's usually where I go first!

Patrice Bergeron and Anze Kopitar - guys who are responsible with the puck, seldom turn the puck over, and make plays to get their teammates into dangerous parts of the ice. to me, those guys are quintessential "hockey players" who put the team first, and there's a reason why their teams (not so much the Bruins these days) are perennial cup contenders. I'd love to have that same impact on my future team, and I'm excited about the youth movement the Firebirds are going through now. I'm excited to grow with some other young players, gell and create rapport on the ice, hopefully ushering in the next generation of great Firebirds.

Absolutely! As a puck-possession guy who focuses on faceoffs and defense, I think I can contribute the most as a centerman. But I'm happy to go wherever the team thinks my skills can help the most.

Cikgnar Konstantinov
Kuzy
Would love a shot from behind with "Konstantinov" replacing "Kuznetsov," but I defer to your artistic eye.

BluesBoy71 recruited me from HF Boards a few weeks ago.
I'm having a lot of fun right now (especially with the draft right around the corner). At first, I didn't think I'd stay very long because it was very confusing when I first joined, but I think now I'm starting to get the hang of things, so I'll certainly be sticking around.
The Rangers. From NY, my dad and grandpa are Rangers fans, so I was pretty much born into it.
I play a lot of NHL16 on PS4. Can't wait or 17 because the last two games on next gen haven't been great.
Football (Giants), Baseball (Mets).
I'd spend an hour on here, an hour sleeping, and the rest on the ice playing hockey.
I like my sleep so definitely an evening person.
School is coming up but I'll still have plenty of time to get on here.
I will post on other parts too. I wish the Rangers sub-forum was a little more active :lol: .
Teens
I'll do whatever I can. I just need help finding them sometimes. I thought I did them all until a helpful friend told me I still had a ton I could do, so that's why I'm doing these now.
Messages/Notifications.
Leetch Tongue
N/A
Matthew Leetch
I originally had Brassard in mind, but Ballerstorm made a nice one for me using Gaborik with the Rangers.

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

I honestly don't remember originally.

I love all of this.

Buffalo, I live here.

XBOX One

football and wrestling if you can count that!

video games

nighthawk

No not right now

Both

Twenties

Yes.

Messages.

Tim Connolly

Yes

Scott Escobar
Tim Connolly.

Reddit
I'm new, and it's been pretty tough getting the ball rolling. On the other hand, i'm starting to gain some momentum and it's getting a lot easier to navigate the more familiar i get. With that being said, yeah i think i'll stick around.
Die hard dallas stars fan, i'm from that area
I tend to keep it to the computer with the exception of chell for the xbox.
American football all the way
I'd work out, eat... a lot, hang with friends and play video games
All of the above man
Not really, when fall semester starts up i imagine i will have enough free time still to be consistently active
I post around the site
twenties
A little bit of both
A simpler jamie benn
I'll play goalie if that means icetime
Player name: Poon Slayer
Render choice: jamie benn
I feel like black and white would be a nice touch
Thank you so much man

Reddit

It seems cool, having a lot of fun too reading some of the great posts.

New Jersey Devils, i started watching their games around 2010-11ish, always loved their team logo & colors.

Mostly on PC but i have an Xbox for GTA & NHL games.

Not really.

Sit outside with my friends, have a few beers, or just sit at home and watch movies/tv shows.

Evening definitely.

Not that i can think of.

Probably will.

Twenties.

Once i start to get the hang of this thing, i might do PTs etc.

Messages & alerts.

Travis Zajac/Adam Henrique

Maybe.

No need.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

My friend linked a reddit post.

I do believe so but I am very new.

Buffalo Sabres

Xbone. I play NHL, The Golf Club, Madden, Injustice, Arkham Knight, Battlefield

Golf

Golf. Xbone.

Nighthawk for sure.

I don't think so, I go to school full time and work part time.

Both.

I am 25 years old.

I plan on doing it all.

I haven't signed on that many times I am not sure what I will look at in the future.

Brian Campbell circa 2005-2008 and Marc-Andre Gragnani when he was a point per game for the Sabres in the playoffs the last year they got in.

Not a center but I would be open to a forward switch if the team needed it.

1) How did you find the SHL? Originally a member back in S7. Don't remember how I found the league back then.

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I definitely plan to stick.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Quite simply, I want to play for a team that was a member of the NWJHL. I'm not a fan of the newer teams/team names.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? PS4 (GT: Aero_407)

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Love baseball & college football.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? I'm lazy so tbh, I wouldn't do much that involved me getting off the couch.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Nighthawk. 8-Midnight ET are my corps online hours. Spend much of the weekend on the net as well.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Fall semester starts soon but I have the luxury of a job that has me at a computer and not doing much during most days.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Won't say much outside of character, game threads, and the LR. Posting around the site in the past led to nothing but trouble.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Twenties

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person Sure do.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? Scroll to see if any replies to my recent article.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? The love child of Sergei Federov and Alexander Rusev.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Because of his build, yes.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap Much appreciated but this is last minute and I'm sure you have plenty of requests already.