Create Account

S30 Interested Prospects

<div align="center">Goal [Image: 25jl5i9.png] Goal</div>

Welcome to Kelowna! We're a storied franchise with a history that stretches all the way back to S2 and includes several Four Star Cup victories (most recently in S25). We've got an active locker room, a great alumni base, and Knights players tend to get snapped up quickly in the SHL Entry Draft.

We're looking for a strong core of players to help lead us to victory again; in return we'll help you with your development and ensure that you're ready to tear up the SHL when your junior career comes to an end.

Sound good to you? Let us know by answering the questions below:

Code:
[b]Link to Player Page:[/b]

[b]Link to Update Thread:[/b]

[b]What should we call you?:[/b]

[b]Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):[/b]

[b]What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:[/b]

[b]What type of player are you hoping to build?  What are your long and short term goals for your player?[/b]

[b]Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?[/b]

[b]Favorite NHL team/player?[/b]

[b]What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens?  (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)[/b]

Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions for us, you can leave them here, or feel free to PM me.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68678

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68679

What should we call you?: Kyle

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8-9

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: For my junior team development is priority. Winning is desirable, but getting that experience and developing the attributes is most important. A team of the same interest will win.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? I'm hoping to build an elite netminder, to stay active in the locker room and on the site as a whole. I like the community and glad I found it.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I don't... I found the site searching 'sim hockey' on Google.

Favorite NHL team/player? My favorite team is the Blackhawks. My father grew up in Chicago, so I was raised a Chicago-everything fan. As for player, Denis Savard is my all-time favorite with most recent being Toews and Hossa. All-around players that hustle on defense just as much as offense.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Playing goalie... Time with my family... Owning my companies.

Thanks!

[Image: Wally.png]

Link to Player Page: Player Page

Link to Update Thread: Update Page

What should we call you?: Paige.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): I'm a full time university student and intern, but because I work in media I'm almost always online and I almost always have this open in a tab, so probably anywhere from a 7 to a 10, depending on the day.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Definitely making connections to other players and a busy locker room. I'm a very social person online and in real life, so I love when people make conversation.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? A strong two-way defenseman. In the short term, making connections and meeting people and getting to know how the site runs and works. In the long term, create a strong character that other players know and respect (and eventually win a championship Smile )

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? #lilbrigade

Favorite NHL team/player? I'm from Chicago but I love the Hurricanes. Jeff Skinner's my favorite player. Last season he got two hat tricks in three games and it was the shining moment of the 2015-16 season for me.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) 1. Mint chocolate chip ice cream, 2. Anything floral printed, 3. I would say hockey but I think that's kind of obvious, so #3 would have to be an unconventional choice, which would be public speaking. I love speaking to crowds.

Link to Player Page:
Player page

Link to Update Thread:
Update page
What should we call you?:
Kris.
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
About 8-9.
What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
I want a bunch of willing to work teammates, activity and fun in the locker room, GM who has high goals and who can help with an advice.
What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
A defensive defenseman. A player which will be one of the toughest and strongest in the whole SHL. But, while defense will be the priority, I will also have focus on agility and passing. Short term goals- getting drafted in the best situation possible for me, get hold of how things are going here. Long term- just being the best player that he can be. Of course, winning is important, but I highly value good communication and making new contacts.
Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
Yeah, I know the majority of Latvian players here, because most of them have been in an Latvian sim league.
Favorite NHL team/player?
Don't really have any, but, of course, the only Latvian who has a stable playing time in the NHL- Girgensons is one of my favs.
What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)
Metal music, pizza and playing guitar.

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68471

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68648

What should we call you?: Alex is my name so that's fine.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 7 or 8. I'm here every day.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Somewhere I can learn about how things work and meet lots of new folk would be nice.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Strong two way centerman. Short term goal would be to be drafted in the SMJHL, my long term goal is to win a cup.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I don't. I found it through a random google search error while looking for SimHockey 2.

Favorite NHL team/player? Arizona Coyotes, and it's tough to pick between Stromer and Max Domi.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Hockey, video games and sleeping. I'm quite boring.

Link to Player Page: Michael Burrows

Link to Update Thread: Updates

What should we call you?: Most of non-Latvians just call me Prik :lol:

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 7 (Logging in daily but I can sometimes forget to update for the whole week :lolSmile

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Championships is all I need in my life

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Best sniper in SHL history would be fine

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? In RL? No. From other sites/leagues? Yes, all the Latvians. I found it on some kind of forum where I was looking for NHL09 addon help or something like that. It was a long long time ago.

Favorite NHL team/player? I like Lightning the most of all but I'm not really a fan of them, favorite player would be Zemgus Girgensons

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Football, Sleep, Food

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&show...927522&mobile=1

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&show...928454&mobile=1

What should we call you?: Mel

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Honestly, I want a lot of activity! A championship would definitely be nice, but mostly, I want to feel welcome in the locker room and have people to talk to.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? I am hoping to build a strong and reliable goalie that can hold down the back end for her team. Short term, I wish to improve my strengths and focus on developing as a well-rounded goalie so that I can become elite in the future.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Yes, the lil brigade

Favorite NHL team/player? My favorite team is the Stars and my favorite player is Ben Bishop

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Books, food, and Twitter

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

Link to Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68892

Link to Update Thread:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68893

Seth, Dave, Bob, Clive, Clyde. Anything, really.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
8-9 on this scale.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Humour. So an active LR or at least somewhere that you guys are active would be fine.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
A twat. Short-term I want to become part of a junior team I'm happy to be part of and in the long-term I want to become an imporrtant part of a team both in the sim and in the LR.

I know like... many people.

New Jersey Devils. Ovie.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)
idk, Sound of Music is stale dude.

1. Creed memes.
2. Scoring all the goals in Rocket League.
3. Talking shit about Creed.

1 and 3 are interchangeable tbh.

Link to Player Page: Here

Link to Update Thread: Don't have one

What should we call you?: Boomcheck (ihu vhl boom)

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 7

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Win Championship and Awards, gimme

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Top 4 defenseman with a variety of offensive tools while being sound defensively

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I know too many

Favorite NHL team/player? Lecavalier

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Raindrops, roses, kittens. Thanks.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Link to Player Page: (S31) LW - Pietra Volkova

Link to Update Thread: (S31) LW - Pietra Volkova, Updates

What should we call you?: Pris!

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 9-10

I want a team with whom I feel comfortable talking to and laughing with in the LR and a team that can give me the opportunities necessary to try and get into the SHL eventually, whether that be player development or connections! I just want to have a good experience, whatever that means. Socially, hockey-wise, anything.

I want to build the kind of sniper on whom her teams can depend and rely to bring offensive strength and consistent scoring. I want to build a player who can bring it hard offensively every game. While she's not intended to be a strong two-way forward, I would like to build her so that she can hold her own defensively and again, not be a liability in any way to her team due to her defensive play. Short-term, I'd like her to either be able to make an offensive splash with her team from the get-go or develop in such a way that she'll be able to do that for her team later on. Long term, everyone wants a Challenge Cup someday, right? :D

#lilbrigade!

tie between my hometown Washington Capitals and my boys, the Pittsburgh Penguins, but my favorite player is Alex Ovechkin Russia

Music, science, and sports. <3

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68856

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68858

What should we call you?: Call me maybe.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 6 or 7.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: A championship would be cool.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Offensive forward. I want to score goals and help a team win.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I'd imagine I do; I have much more of a presence in many of the other leagues out there.

Favorite NHL team/player? New Jersey Devils/Martin Brodeur I guess, not really much of a hockey guy

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Football, music, sports simulators. Also, killin it with the Sound of Music reference.

Link to Player Page: Player Page

Link to Update Thread: Update Thread

What should we call you?: Rhia

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 7-8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: While winning a 'ship would be SUCH a bonus, I'd rather go for success later on than only in juniors, so connecting to teams in the SHL would be a goal! And of course, I'd love a fun, welcoming LR where teammates are really friends.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?: I'm hoping to build a high-scoring offensive defender who can operate equally well in 5-on-5 situations and special teams. Longterm, I hope to become an elite defender in the SHL, and be a real leader on any team I end up playing for!

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?: To answer both questions 00 the lil brigade!!

Favorite NHL team/player?: The Stars and the Caps are definitely tied, but TJ Oshie wins as favorite player.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?): Would it be cheesy to say one of my favorites are old musicals about nuns and the navy captains who love them? Probably. So the favorites will be writing, volleyball, and the cookie pizza from Pizza Hut.

Link to Player Page: My Webpage

Link to Update Thread: Not sure what this is yet.

What should we call you?: Alex Reed

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 6

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: An engaging atmosphere where we work hard together.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Two way center, make a team and rise the ranks.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Yes morphinecv

Favorite NHL team/player? Winnipeg Jets / Dustin Byfuglien

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1935170

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?&act=ST&f=647&t=68961

What should we call you?: Thor

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Wisdom from the GM, and a championship

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Solid all around two-way D.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? No. Was browsing for ehm leagues

Favorite NHL team/player? Leafs & right now and all-time Forsberg.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Reading, Weightlifting, Hockey

Link to Player Page:
Brynjar Tusk

Link to Update Thread:
Sig

Master

Winning

Shutdown D who is better than Bojo

Yes

Blaclhawks, Kane

Music, Sports, Computers

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]