Create Account

S30 Interested Prospects

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68281

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68282

What should we call you?: what?

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 1

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Cups

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Sniper. Win and win

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? yea

Favorite NHL team/player? Bruins/Bergeron

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) wtf are you talking about?

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68746

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68748

What should we call you?: Buster

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 10

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: You guys drafting me #1 overall and winning cups

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? The best player

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? None

Favorite NHL team/player? Ottawa/Karlsson

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) You guys drafting me #1, questions that don't involve my player page, not these things

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Link to Player Page: Really?

Link to Update Thread: Really?

What should we call you?: Jaysus. JY. Jay. Josh. Aitto. Aitits. Aititohtioethoeih. Whatever's fine.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 15

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Winning championships.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? A really good one. Long and short term are the same, must message me for better insight. I don't just share my secrets all willy nilly. Neither Willy nor Nilly can be trusted to keep a secret.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Hmmm, I don't think so, but I might.

Favorite NHL team/player? Colorado Avalanche, Paul Stastny.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Me, my puppy and my bunny.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Link to Player Page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1942612
Link to Update Thread:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1942696
What should we call you?:
Sam
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
I like discussion, so that.
What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? A reliable Offensive D-man.
I just want to get as high as I can in the SHL entry draft and progress my player as high as possible throughout his career.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
Reddit
Favorite NHL team/player?
Buffalo Sabres/ YEICHEL!!!!!!!
What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Biking, Vidya, Movies

Link to Player Page:
Player Page

Link to Update Thread:
Update page

Whaelfaerd, or Martin.. which ever suits you best.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Lots of discussion.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
A playmaker that works hard and can be relied upon.
Short-term: top 10 draft
Long-term: Captain and Hall of Famer!

Nope, reddit made me do it.

New York Rangers - Henrik Lundqvist

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)
Food, Music and my girlfriend (had to write that one...)

Link to Player Page:
player page
Link to Update Thread:
still working on it
Ben "I waited 3 hours to get approved" Waters
Connections to SHL teams would be nice, nothing more than a road to the beyond.
What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
I want to be an amazing goalie.
no, but I'm getting to know my draft class. Found it on Reddit
Montreal Canadiens - Carey Price
What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)
1.raindrops on roses 2.whiskers on kittens 3.getting drafted by your organization B)

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Link to Player Page: Here ya are!

Link to Update Thread: and here ya are again

What should we call you?: Flower/Flowseidon/Niklas, pretty well whatever

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8. Will be checking multiple times daily

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I want a place to learn and grow. An active locker room will go a long way in this. Ultimately, I want to be able to help the team to a championship.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Short terms is to improve the players skills, long term would be to win championships. Individual accolades are nice, but nothing is sweeter than the big victory

No, found it through an /r/hockey post

New Jersey Devils - Patrik Elias

Video games, Candy, Sports

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Jul 20 2016, 10:39 PM

[b]What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens?  (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?)
Me, my puppy and my bunny.[/b]

Your legendary goaltender status means nothing to me, JY. Most important question, if we draft u, will u post pics of puppy and bunny in the LR?

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ej27@Jul 21 2016, 01:49 PM

Your legendary goaltender status means nothing to me, JY.  Most important question, if we draft u, will u post pics of puppy and bunny in the LR?
I'm happy to post puppy pics, absolutely. Idk about bunny.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Jul 21 2016, 11:52 AM

I'm happy to post puppy pics, absolutely. Idk about bunny.

unacceptable. lack of assurance abt the bunny means ur draft stock has DROPPED.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69313

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=S...=0#entry1943408

What should we call you?: Colton

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8.5

Friendly and active locker room and winning.

A two-way threat with strong physical presence. Short term goals are to improve my player's skill set, and long term goals are to develop into a top-6 forward with a good physical game.

Nope. Reddit.

Nashville Predators - Mike Fisher

Hockey, football, and games

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Link to Player Page:
Here

Link to Update Thread:
Here

suir

A lively and friendly locker room as well as becoming the best player I can be.

I'm trying to build an elite two-way defenseman kind of like John Klingberg. My short term goal is to just get better every week, while my long term goals are to become the best defenseman in the SHL.

No, I found it through reddit.

Dallas stars and probably Jamie Benn or Tyler Seguin

Video games, sports and maths.

Link to Player Page:
Player Page
Link to Update Thread:
Update Thread
You are free to give me a nickname if u want Smile
6-9
Lots of discussions in the locker room.
My type would be a sniper who is not a defensive liability.
Short term goals would be contributing my part for a cup and long term would be being the most feared sniper in the SHL.
I do not know anyone. Found this lovely site through the reddit post.
Team: Do not really have one but I like the Avs the most.
Player: Sergei Fedorov and Joe Sakic. MOst recent would be Ovie/Datsyuk.
Did not know the joke by the waySmile
1.Family
2.Friends
3. Russian barbecue

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Link to Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69305

Link to Update Thread: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=69389

What should we call you?: Benches/Bench

Anticipated activity level: 8-9

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Mainly my development & progress as a player. However, winning is also a key part in my development I find.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? A Sniper-Playmaker Hybrid is the desired player type. Probably short term would be to get drafted in the SMJHL and perform well. But long term goals would definitely be a Top 6 forward in the SHL.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Recruited via /r/hockey

Favorite NHL team/player? Ottawa Senators. I dunno how I came to like the Senators, but it may have had to do something with everyone around me being Bruins, Leafs or Canadiens fans. Kyle Turris is my favourite player though, the guy can hit, score, assist, chirp, and can be both a strong offence and defensive presence. I love that kind of two-way game.

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Rugby, Hockey, Music

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=69416

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=647&t=69423

What should we call you?: big toe?

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8-9 I have no life

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I am going to get drafted first overall in the SHL because of my junior performance, I will carry the team.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Dangerous offensive centerman, who knows if he's gon pass or shoot? Doesn't matter casue I'm gon be putting up more points than any one in the league.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I saw fiveforhowling is tryna get drafted here, good Arizona guy I want to be with score goals and smoke bowls.

Favorite NHL team/player? Coyotes

What are your top 3 favorite things, aside from raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? (Aren't you glad I made the Sound of Music joke so you didn't have to?) Mexican girls taquitos

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]