Create Account

Urgent League Wide Issue Heading into Season 8

i have an idea!!
active players that care can do their own update.
if they dont care enough to do it (it takes 5 mins), then they dont do it.
good idea?

that way we dont have people doing it for an entire team and who really cares about inactives

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Apr 16 2012, 11:21 PM
i have an idea!!
active players that care can do their own update.
if they dont care enough to do it (it takes 5 mins), then they dont do it.
good idea?

that way we dont have people doing it for an entire team and who really cares about inactives

no. people could do it and add more easily

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Daco@Apr 16 2012, 11:23 PM

no. people could do it and add more easily
oh yea i forgot you ppl are scandalous

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Apr 17 2012, 12:17 AM

I was just kidding. :3

I like to throw out the "fuck you" whenever I can without getting suspended.
Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Apr 16 2012, 10:59 PM
How much bonus does OFD build have?

What do you guys think about re-re-distributing "on the fly"? We could keep the league going and continue simming while everyone who hasn't done it yet corrects his player. Since some teams are already done re-re-distributing and for most players the points-change is just small anyway, I don't think we necessarily have to keep the league on hold while this issue gets corrected. Just make sure everything gets done until let's say the beginning of next week and just continue simming until then Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Apr 19 2012, 03:32 PM
What do you guys think about re-re-distributing "on the fly"? We could keep the league going and continue simming while everyone who hasn't done it yet corrects his player. Since some teams are already done re-re-distributing and for most players the points-change is just small anyway, I don't think we necessarily have to keep the league on hold while this issue gets corrected. Just make sure everything gets done until let's say the beginning of next week and just continue simming until then Smile

Yeahthat Ilike

The Steelhawks orgnisatiin has allready figured out the re-re-distributing and I guess its the same with some other teams.

The TPE differential isnt that big. In 90% of the cases (in our case) between plus 15 and minus 15 TPE. That shouldn´t influence the sim anyways.

So we could continue the simming and the commish sets a date where every team should have done that stuff.