Create Account

Official NHL 17 Thread

Quote:Originally posted by CampinKiller@Jul 27 2016, 05:23 PM

I mean if you wanna buy me a streaming PC, bb.
stream on ur console thoj

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 27 2016, 05:48 PM

Both PS4 and Xbox One have built in streaming lol. No PC needed.

I doubt mine'll be done tonight but if it is I'll stream a bit of it.

I'll also be recording some and making some videos in it, I'll link em here when I do so.
thx maxy

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Ohhh, didn't know that. Curse google

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Ermagerd NHL just finished downloading :o

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

So played one game of HUT, not overly impressed thus far but want to give it a few games to get a real feel for it. I won 3-2. Couple things I noticed,

Puck pickups are better now, it doesn't seem like the puck magnets to your stick when you pick it up, and even if you stick lift correctly it doesn't mean you definitely get the puck. That's a good thing

On Breakaways twice the guy caught up to me and disrupted me from deking. Looks like you'll have to either have a MASSIVE head start or not pull the old moves

Now for the bad

The 1-Timer across the crease still works (Better than ever imo, goalies bit HARD)

I did have two breakaways that I was able to convert on, one being a slapshot from a pickup right near the blue paint, and the other was the forehand, backhand, forehand trick that's worked since like NHL 08.

Holy fuck the penalties, and they were incredibly one sided. I think Penalty minutes were like 24-0

Goalies still feel like shit. Bite on everything.

What I'm really hoping is that my goalie was hardcore shit because I was using a hardcore shit goalie (Scrivens) I'll find out more tomorrow after work and will be streaming a bit as well as recording. Just wanted to get a game out before bed tonight. If anyone on Xbox One wants to hit up some EASHL tomorrow let me know and we can start up a club and try out the customization and whatnot.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 27 2016, 06:30 PM
So played one game of HUT, not overly impressed thus far but want to give it a few games to get a real feel for it. I won 3-2. Couple things I noticed,

Puck pickups are better now, it doesn't seem like the puck magnets to your stick when you pick it up, and even if you stick lift correctly it doesn't mean you definitely get the puck. That's a good thing

On Breakaways twice the guy caught up to me and disrupted me from deking. Looks like you'll have to either have a MASSIVE head start or not pull the old moves

Now for the bad

The 1-Timer across the crease still works (Better than ever imo, goalies bit HARD)

I did have two breakaways that I was able to convert on, one being a slapshot from a pickup right near the blue paint, and the other was the forehand, backhand, forehand trick that's worked since like NHL 08.

Holy fuck the penalties, and they were incredibly one sided. I think Penalty minutes were like 24-0

Goalies still feel like shit. Bite on everything.

What I'm really hoping is that my goalie was hardcore shit because I was using a hardcore shit goalie (Scrivens) I'll find out more tomorrow after work and will be streaming a bit as well as recording. Just wanted to get a game out before bed tonight. If anyone on Xbox One wants to hit up some EASHL tomorrow let me know and we can start up a club and try out the customization and whatnot.
lol Scrivens :lol:

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Got 2 beta codes for Xbox One

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Add snajjjjer (my name sucks) on psn for EASHL fun

PatriotesUsaWhalers

Online now! Anyone on Xbox up for some EASHL let me know! Otherwise going to be playing some HUT. Going to stream it in a minute.

Anyone feel any difference in gameplay comparing to 16?

This game is nhl 16 with better passingbut the same shitty goals

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Installing now

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Passing is more emphasized, but poke checking and stick lifting seems to have gotten insanely effective.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

Quote:Originally posted by CampinKiller@Jul 28 2016, 06:19 PM
Passing is more emphasized, but poke checking and stick lifting seems to have gotten insanely effective.

I wouldn't say insanely. I think it's more fair. As a sniper I've had little disagreements about most of my poke checks, and can definitely feel the difference as a defensive defender.

You can still dangle through, but they have to be a little smarter now. I like it.

A little upset that my first HUT game was against somebody with Crosby and Toews on their team.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Anyone else get an error message after putting in the code?

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]