Create Account

WKP Podcast

LB, Engi, Rice, me, and maybe more (less?) will be answering your questions tonight. Or at least we'll make a valiant effort to try to answer them.

Ask about SHL, WKP, us, pizza, raccoons, or whatever you'd like!

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

y did sonic 06 suk

[Image: 336.jpg]

talk about the Stampede draft and how important it is to their future

Talk about what factored into drafting Ty Justice at #3 over other players.

If you draft an enforcer from what looks to be another super-draft next season, what would you look for build-wise and production-wise?

Is <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mesbonk</a> showing up because of <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a>? WHEN WILL THEY BECOME THE BIG SLAPPY BLUE LINE PAIRING? Make this happen, please.

Rice, I get to rag on you AGAIN for WKP going over me, how does this keep happening? (May be answered in previous questions)

When does Matt Lewis-Flood take the throne as the starter? When is the projection for Justice being called up?

Where will Laflamme sit in your top 6? How valuable is he to the special teams?

Bojo, with the new influx of talent, how do you change your situational strats and line strats for more dominant offensive threats presumably on lines that have guys like Slappy? What's your thought process for lines?

When are you going to relocate to Mexico City for reals? #BuildTheWall #AztecProud #MakeSHLGreatAgain

Creative SHL writing: pro or con?

thank you guys, especially mpc! <3

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]