syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Jul 31 2016, 08:43 PM
Break records

2nd team

:((
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Did y'all just look at points and not anything else?

Not Svensson's record breaking shots blocked?

Not Tanner's record breaker for SV%?

Not Kit's 20 goals? Aggrieved

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

<s>Look at all those Steelhawks. Smile </s>
Look at all those former Steelhawks. :(

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jul 31 2016, 09:38 PM
<s>Look at all those Steelhawks.&nbsp; Smile </s>
Look at all those former Steelhawks. :(
>:D<

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Jul 31 2016, 09:36 PM
Did y'all just look at points and not anything else?

Not Svensson's record breaking shots blocked?

Not Tanner's record breaker for SV%?

Not Kit's 20 goals? Aggrieved
They looked at eggy's ballot and copied him is what they did. Eggy didn't make a good ballot, so everything got fucked.

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Jul 31 2016, 07:39 PM

>:D<

:">

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jul 31 2016, 08:39 PM

They looked at eggy's ballot and copied him is what they did. Eggy didn't make a good ballot, so everything got fucked.

It clearly wasn't all my ballot. I know I had Tanner at #1, and obviously I got outvoted there, and I'd assume quite a few other places too. So don't try to pin this on me

And glancing back now I had Kit and Svensson 3 and 4.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jul 31 2016, 09:42 PM
It clearly wasn't all my ballot. I know I had Tanner at #1, and obviously I got outvoted there, and I'd assume quite a few other places too. So don't try to pin this on me
So just because Tanner is on 2nd team and you put him on 1st team vindicates you?

No, your ballot was horrible and people copied it. You are at fault for 1 making a terrible ballot and 2 not calling out people for coping yours and not doing any research.

Quote:Originally posted by Tylar@Jul 31 2016, 01:28 PM
if ur mad about this

blame eggy

thats is all
:lol:

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jul 31 2016, 08:44 PM

So just because Tanner is on 2nd team and you put him on 1st team vindicates you?

No, your ballot was horrible and people copied it. You are at fault for 1 making a terrible ballot and 2 not calling out people for coping yours and not doing any research.

I did research on mine. I spent about an hour looking through the index results to choose who I thought should go where. Sorry I that's not enough for you, next season I guess I'll just roll a die to make my choices for me.

I didn't call people out for copying my ballot because I'm not the All Star head and didn't pay any attention after I sent my ballot in. I went through and chose people based on who I thought deserved it, I assumed others would do the same. I'm one ballot of fourteen, my one ballot shouldn't make the results. If you have an issue with the way voting was carried out talk to <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a> he's the guy who ran it.

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Aug 1 2016, 01:44 AM

Huh? But if they copied it wouldn't that mean that Tanner should be on the first team? Just make it so next season you PM the All star guy or whoever he is instead of posting in some thread where people can copy it off of

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Wooo! All-Rookie babbbby.

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Jul 31 2016, 08:51 PM

Huh? But if they copied it wouldn't that mean that Tanner should be on the first team? Just make it so next season you PM the All star guy or whoever he is instead of posting in some thread where people can copy it off of

That's what I would've thought.

Obviously it wasn't that most of the committee copied me, otherwise Tanner would've been #1 and Svensson would be on this list.

But you know, let's just shit on the brony because that's what we always fucking do.

[Image: xohcQOY.gif]