PvP Betting

06-09-2019, 11:06 AMkarey Wrote:
02-09-2019, 07:32 PMkarey Wrote: Karey vs. @ml002

$1M who gets more points this season.

I need the motivation. Don't need the money. Just the glory. Bitch cutie

Round 2 @ml002 ?

ur on bitch cutie

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Between Perry Morgan and Guy Zheng:

@"Flareon4043" bets $4m Perry Morgan receives a Stevens Award first

@goldenglutes bets $4m Guy Zheng receives a Stevens award first

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

06-24-2019, 04:53 PMFlareon4043 Wrote: Between Perry Morgan and Guy Zheng:

@"Flareon4043" bets $4m Perry Morgan receives a Stevens Award first

@goldenglutes bets $4m Guy Zheng receives a Stevens award first

accept, enjoy my 4M

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

@Segi

Bet 1M 

First player to reach 2000 TPE

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

06-25-2019, 02:12 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: @Segi

Bet 1M 

accept.

We're gonna need a reminder in like a year about this. Smile

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Bet @sköldpaddor and @Julio Tokolosh

1 mil and some signature stuff that we all agreed.

I win if: Tony Ford wins a CC and 2 of 3 out of: Has top 4 minutes among Dmen on the team, is top 10 in the league in Defenseman scoring, has 10 star-of-the-games across playoffs and reg. season

they win if: A team that JSS is either GM or co-GM of wins the Challenge Cup before that happens.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 02:21 PM by JSS.)

08-01-2019, 02:18 PMFordyford Wrote: Bet @sköldpaddor and @Julio Tokolosh

I win if: Tony Ford wins a CC and 2 of 3 out of: Has top 4 minutes among Dmen on the team, is top 10 in the league in Defenseman scoring, has 10 star-of-the-games across playoffs and reg. season

they win if: A team that JSS is either GM or co-GM of wins the Challenge Cup before that happens.

idk if i should feel insulted or

[Image: 3.png]

08-01-2019, 02:20 PMJSS Wrote:

idk if i should feel insulted or

This has all stemmed from me insulting you but now i really dont want tampa to win a cup

Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs

08-01-2019, 02:24 PMFordyford Wrote:
08-01-2019, 02:20 PMJSS Wrote: idk if i should feel insulted or

This has all stemmed from me insulting you but now i really dont want tampa to win a cup

understandable but i hope you know LAP has one long cup drought and has had horrible luck when in the finals

[Image: 3.png]

08-01-2019, 02:25 PMJSS Wrote:
08-01-2019, 02:24 PMFordyford Wrote: This has all stemmed from me insulting you but now i really dont want tampa to win a cup

understandable but i hope you know LAP has one long cup drought and has had horrible luck when in the finals

I have faith and I know that, but also why tf not make bets its an underused feature of the site.

I accept this gentlemanly wager in place of the duel to the death I really wanted.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

accept.

i thought the bet was just between you and jess, but ive got the capital and the curiosity.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

08-01-2019, 02:38 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:

I accept this gentlemanly wager in place of the duel to the death I really wanted.

Wait killing ford was an option?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Bet 1M 

We were informed that it's pretty much impossible to reach 2k nowadays, so we change the bet:

The player with more tpe at the time of our first regression wins the million.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

08-14-2019, 04:04 PMSegi Wrote:

Bet 1M 

We were informed that it's pretty much impossible to reach 2k nowadays, so we change the bet:

The player with more tpe at the time of our first regression wins the million.

Accept

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]