Create Account

Feedback Box

Welcome to the new Feedback Box!

What I'm hoping is that this takes the place of the old PT Communication Thread, in that people will communicate in it. The Feedback box is for people to feed back to me and the other graders what they think. Do you have a suggestion to make PTs run smoother? In here, please! Do you have some feedback for the new grading system? This is the place! Maybe you hate the idea of a feedback box. Tell me!

Please do not abuse the Feedback Box. If you have an issue with your grade, please use the Arbitration Thread. If you have an issue with something else, please use the Helpdesk. The Feedback Box should be used only for discussion and suggestions.

If the Feedback Box descends into abuse and mudslinging, it will be deleted and I'll go back to just the Helpdesk. I don't want to do this, I want to be able to open discussion up to you guys, but I refuse to do it in a way that invites arguing and abuse.

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

I think grading on the fly sucks, unless you're going to keep up with it. The first few people who did the PT have been able to claim those tpe prior to updates, but everyone else will have to wait until after, even if they submitted days ago. If you don't have time to grade frequently, just do them all at once, imo.

I know it's hard to keep everyone happy, so take this suggestion or leave it. Either way, I appreciate the work y'all do. <3

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Agreed with the above.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

I like grading on the fly if it means stuff gets graded faster overall.

Quote:Originally posted by ej27@Aug 14 2016, 06:52 AM
I think grading on the fly sucks, unless you're going to keep up with it. The first few people who did the PT have been able to claim those tpe prior to updates, but everyone else will have to wait until after, even if they submitted days ago. If you don't have time to grade frequently, just do them all at once, imo.

I know it's hard to keep everyone happy, so take this suggestion or leave it. Either way, I appreciate the work y'all do. <3

It's because it hasn't been true on the fly. What I've seen happen is one update maybe a day or two after its posted and another at the usual deadline for grading a PT.

If we got an On the Fly system where every day a few get graded and makes the end task of a deadline easier to meet, that would be great.

not enough man power to guarantee on the fly grading in a daily fashion.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 15 2016, 10:16 AM

Then hire more PT assistants?

Quote:Originally posted by pizzarony@Aug 15 2016, 04:17 PM

They got fired remember? #DicksOutForAtlas

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Quote:Originally posted by pizzarony@Aug 15 2016, 09:17 AM

True. I still think it just makes more sense to have one big PT list like that have been doing. Maybe ensure that it happens on the same day like tuesday or wednesday so that people have time to check it before the next update.

Quote:Originally posted by Hoovuh@Aug 15 2016, 10:25 AM

They got fired remember? #DicksOutForAtlas

My point exactly. Quit firing people and let people actually help. The thirst for power/control is real around these parts...

Quote:Originally posted by pizzarony@Aug 15 2016, 08:32 AM

My point exactly. Quit firing people and let people actually help. The thirst for power/control is real around these parts...

That was the SMJHL PT team (namely, me) who fired Atlas. Completely separate teams. As far as I know, this PT team hasn't fired anyone.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 15 2016, 07:16 AM
Hire more people then? Lol...

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Aug 15 2016, 10:27 AM
Hire more people then? Lol...

That still doesn't guarantee anything. Lol...

Look at my suggestion for a single day where PT's need to be graded by early enough so that people can claim them early enough before the next update. How does that not fit the need for what you want?

No more on the fly then. PTs close on Monday, claim list by Wednesday. End of story.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 15 2016, 09:34 AM

That still doesn't guarantee anything. Lol...

Look at my suggestion for a single day where PT's need to be graded by early enough so that people can claim them early enough before the next update. How does that not fit the need for what you want?

I like that. It doesn't even bother me if none of them are graded before the update, as long as it isn't some and not others. Going back to the old way wouldn't bother me.