Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Quote:Originally posted by Daniel#BigGucciGang@Aug 20 2016, 09:24 PM
I'm making my SHL podcast debut as this week's guest after a year of being here, send many questions

Thanks for this bump while I was out last night, fam. Cheers

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

<a href='index.php?showuser=236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Daniel</a>: WHAT CHANGED WHILE I LEFT THAT MADE YOU THE PERSON YOU ARE TODAY?

I'm placing the over/under on the time Nero is mentioned at 15:00 and betting the over. Thoughts?

Where do you think your rookies will go in the SHL Draft? How many will <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> claim as his own?

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 21 2016, 09:52 AM

Thanks for this bump while I was out last night, fam.&nbsp; Cheers
I got you fam uno dis

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by shlpris41@Aug 21 2016, 06:44 AM
For Daniel: If you could GM any other SMJHL team with the players on it right now, which would you choose?

Any advice for someone hoping to get to that position at some point?

For Waters: Am I officially no longer #bustkova? o:-)
I was the guest last week, so I can answer this right now.

you are definitely still a bust.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

You're about to play a big game tomorrow. What songs are up the top of your hype playlist?

Would you rather fight one sandwich sized hotdog, or one hundred hotdog sized sandwiches?

What kind of car do you own? What would you own if you could?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

We're recording this tonight bump dat ass

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

What is your guys take on the Quinn debacle?

Is you had to describe you team's season so far using an animal, what would it be and why? What would it be for your individual season?

Do you think Kelowna will be able to take home the Presidents' Trophy? Or could the Falcons or Scarecrows catch up?

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

@both Do you think Detroit will still be a contender next year?

@ Dankoa how would you rate the players that you drafted this year?

@Zach F/M/K with Hans Moleman, WBF and Dankoa

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Aug 22 2016, 03:18 PM
@Zach F/M/K with Hans Moleman, WBF and Dankoa

What the hell, man? It can't be F/F/F?

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 22 2016, 09:24 PM

What the hell, man? It can't be F/F/F?

Nah man F/M/K

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

EPISODE 4 GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT:

I had several people ask to join the podcast next week, which is awesome! However, it forced me to make a decision, which sucks. I'm pretty indecisive. Therefore, I cheated and just picked the person who asked first.

That person is <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a>! Mel (or Ekaterina Rudnikova from Colorado) will be joining The Podcast I Will Regret Making!

Feel free to go ahead and start asking questions. However, we won't be able to record the next episode until Wednesday. Therefore, I'd probably avoid time-sensitive questions like "How will Colorado/Detroit do in the playoffs" because hell, one of us will probably be eliminated by then.

With that said, ask away!

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Favourite songs?

Are you #PourOneForQuinn or #DicksOutForQuinn?

If you could play in any hockey league in the world, where would you play and why?

Who do you have pinned to be the top 5 in each position for the upcoming S31 SHL Draft? (i.e. Top 5 Centres, Top 5 Left Wingers, Top 5 Right Wingers, etc.)

Who do you think will possess the 1st Overall Pick at the S31 SHL Draft?

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

How many goals are you going to score against Halifax?

How badly will you cry when Halifax beats you (us)?

Explain, in detail, your favourite chess opening.

It's 2018, and Donald Trump has made memes illegal and started sending them to concentration camps. The underground meme-sistance has contacted you, and asked you to shelter any meme of your choice in your basement or attic, where the memequisition won't find it. You accept that being caught sheltering memes could mean the death penalty for yourself. Which meme do you hide?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Bump, since <a href='index.php?showuser=2240' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mel24</a> and I are recording Wednesday assuming she doesn't pass out after another 48-save game or something.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Please give individual rankings for your top-15 favorite rookies from the Discord (I mean, or just in general, y'all probably have rookies you like in your LR that aren't in there)

For each of you, if you hadn't been drafted to your respective teams, where would you have liked to have been drafted in the SMJHL and why?

If each of you could take two rookies (not current teammates) with you to wherever you get drafted in this upcoming draft, who would you take? Sim reasons and personal reasons both apply in this decision, so choose wisely.

Top 3 destinations for each of you in the draft?

Zach: How does it feel to have assisted on a Viktor Nerokov goal and have been scored against by Pietra Volkova in the playoffs, in the same season?

Mel: I love u bb

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars