Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

My SHL consciousness is fixated on only one thing right now. It’s hard for me to put my brain in that relaxed Zach space I love so much.

At least this particular shit show does not revolve around hate language and such. Just strong arming and extortion

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

11-18-2018, 09:34 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: My SHL consciousness is fixated on only one thing right now. It’s hard for me to put my brain in that relaxed Zach space I love so much.

At least this particular shit show does not revolve around hate language and such. Just strong arming and extortion

Neither of these are questions, sir. Here, let me provide some musical inspiration from one of my favorite bands.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

11-18-2018, 09:46 PMztevans Wrote: Neither of these are questions, sir. Here, let me provide some musical inspiration from one of my favorite bands.

You are absolutely right, my friend. Those were not questions. They were the words of a man deeply disturbed by events.

Some time has passed. I listened to the song and now my soul is at peace.

I enjoyed the tune. What other bands would you recommend in a similar vein?

Can the Jets find a way to the promised land of the postseason?

Will Evans hold off Visser for the Jets scoring title this season?

If you were handling a two team SHL expansion, how would you set up the expansion draft?

What's the temperature down there in Shitheel country?

Answered.

Nikolai Evans

This bump of the old questions thread comes with a request. I've attempted to catch up on what I missed while in Florida, but every day I stumble onto something that I missed (today's discovery was the SMJHL ASG, for instance.

So if you have relevant SHL questions on a specific topic, please do me a solid and link relevant source material just in case I missed it. Obviously something like "Talk about the playoffs!" I'm good on, but a big media piece of something like that I probably missed.

In that spirit, fire away

Nikolai Evans

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2018, 02:13 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Pay close attention now, because everything I have to ask will be relevant to all the major topics you missed:

Do you prefer coffe or tea and how do you take them?

How were the races? (I can only assume this is why you were in Florida)

“Talk about the playoffs”

More specifically, what has Winnipeg done to find the scoring touch in the postseason?

I’d like to direct your attention to the Jets roster, specifically Jason Viser and Pietra Volkova. With Viserr having done Pris’ latest regression, is he turning Volkova into his mini-me?

Ok, now that all that shit is out of the way, let's hear about this potential retirement and this fella Nikolai we hear tell of. What led ti this decision? Is it a done deal or might plans yet change? What's the plan for the new guy?

Have you gotten a chance to listen/watch the King/Xena podcast? Thoughts on the format if you have.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Talk about the job.
Were you sweating when LA tied up the series?
Are you getting ready for the Holidays?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

So uh how about those trades from today? (Talking Adam to Toronto and the 3-way deal between SEA/BUF/HAM)

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Any new music you've been hearing lately?

Do you still love me? I miss you.

Ricciardo is officially a Renault driver! How do you think he's going to do going forward with the team and how possible is it that we see him podium next year?

Who's fault was it at Baku? Max or Danny?

How about that Toronto trade eh what a handsome devil that finny kruger is eh?

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

12-07-2018, 11:50 PMadamantium Wrote: what a handsome devil that finny kruger is eh?

[Image: 200.gif]

Answered.

Nikolai Evans

Questions

Nikolai Evans

How have you been enjoying this draft class Zach?

What are some comparisons and differences between the S46 and S31 class?

Thoughts on Militia's new logo?

[Image: 3.png]

Answered.

Nikolai Evans