Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Bump

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Talk the draft, let's get some good analysis up in hur

Thoughts on your new team in Hamilton? How early did you know you would be drafted there?

How many seasons are you anticipating playing down in Montreal?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Mr.#1, how the hell are ya? Are you prepared to be the face of Steelhawks hockey? Is it all just one big family affair over there now?

What's up with these Hurricanes and the celebrations? The limbo, really? This would not have occurred in Hartford. What did you think of Don Cherry's comments?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Last call for questions. P.S.: I have a guest. His name rhymes with Padam.

Nikolai Evans

Answered.

Nikolai Evans

Hi

Nikolai Evans

Talk about Team Russia's surprising WJC run, as well as the bright future we have with all of our bright-eyed (jk, they're almost all jaded recreates) new babies! Are you excited to be back in the co-GM seat for the federation?

How's the bratty little tsesarevich doing this season? Brag about him, I know you want to.

How's the writing job going?

Special fuck you, because Great Player Nicklas Backstrom™ had two assists last night in our annihilation of the Sens. Good times!

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Please fix the lies you were saying last podcast. I never promised "4-5 people" they were on top of my list. Jerk. I told you. Then i lost the lottery and everyone knew you were going first within 5 minutes despite it being a "secret". So then i told Pris. And then she was going second. So then i gave up on telling anyone that.

I'm thinking of doing a podcast soon, hoping to get a lot of questions about my adventures on SHL over the last (almost) 3 real life years. Do you have any advice? What do you use to record?

Is SCOR actually coming back or what?

Didn't you and pris actually ask to not be drafted together (before HAM had picks 1 and 2 even)? Did i just think you told me that and made it up?

Do you think you'll get more TPE with Nik than you did with Zach? Or do you expect to be more casual this time around?

After spending your entire "life" with Zach on Winnipeg, do you plan to do the same in Hamilton? Or do you think this time at some point you'd like to experience player movement, be it a trade or free agency? Basically, after being a "one team guy" already, is the allure to test the waters more prevalent on the second player?

Get a theme song. But even if you don't, what would you WANT yours to be?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Answered.

Nikolai Evans

Impromptu bump with little advance notice.

Nikolai Evans

Hello Sir,

Can we get some overall thoughts and breakdown on the fiurst ever two 4vs5 series.. and some thoughts and predictions on the next round.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Don’t see an answered yet so here’s a few

What were the circumstances surrounding the Tsarevich getting traded?

Any idea when you’re getting the call to the bigs?

Settling in to your new environs well? Let’s here about the new city, place etc.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered

Nikolai Evans

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 06:55 PM by Bonk.)

Are you happy with Nikolai season thus far?

Seen any good movies lately?

What is the best race you have seen live and why?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Now that you've become known as the infamous "mtaylor" in PBE, should HAM be worried that you'll get caught up in an SHL multi scandal?

I like when you do drivecasts and just yell at terrible drivers, think there will be more? ZTRAGECAST.

If you could change one rule in the league, what would it be?

If tampering were legal, do you think it would completely ruin the league, OR do you think it wouldn't have as big of an impact as it feels like it might.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page