Create Account

S31 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

<div align="center"> Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

There are a lot of questions here - you may answer as few or as many as you'd like, and if there's something missing feel free to write up and answer your own questions instead.

Hello, cubs! Thanks for stopping by the den, we're glad to have you here! Can't wait to see who here wants to be a part of the New England Wolfpack starting in the S31 season! I know you're all busy with your own playoff series (as we are with ours) so I appreciate you taking the time out your schedules to speak with us today!

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?

12. What question should we be asking you?

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack</div>

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

To become one of the best offensive forwards in the SHL. But right now would be to have at least a 30+ goal season in the SMJHL.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

Definitely open to either.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

Probably winning, but having a close-knit team would also be a great one. Right now, I'm definitely looking for more location for the team since I want to stay close to home for now.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

I'm a chirper, an energy guy and a funny guy. As well, I can double as a leader and help motivate people, if you need me to do that.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

Recruited via Reddit. Probably my most favourite part of the site is the atmosphere.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

Win an individual award and the Four Star Cup/Challenge Cup. Scoring a GTG and assisting on the GWG.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

Pretty active, but I'm about to head off to university, so that will hurt my activity.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

I like to play music, read, rock climb and play other sports like lacrosse & rugby. My favourite hockey team is the Ottawa Senators. I was mostly born into hockey though, my dad played a few years on his school's varsity team.

I'm the best skater of the S31 Draft Class, along with sweet puckhandling skills and passing skills.

But I have been prone to extended periods of no scoring (mainly because the sim hates me sometimes).

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

Nope Smile

"When can you start?"

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

Nope.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Long term I wanna become the best dman in the league
Short term I just wanna improve and have fun in a nice LR enviroment

It depends on what the team wants. I don't mind either way.

I prefer activity and a good LR enviroment to winning but both would defnitely be nice. And that's it basically, the LR also needs to be accepting and stuff like that.

I'm not a leader, and in an LR i'm not shy. Also I have a propensity for intense memeing so I guess that comes under gif wars.

Through a reddit post and my favorite part is the tight knit and active community.

I'm most proud of leading my team in blocked shots I guess and being ok at defense and all that. And I wanna win some awards in the SHL and be a good defenseman.

Pretty active, school could drop my activity levels a bit but not by much.

I play video games or watch movies or chat with other people online. I'm a stars fan(seguin is bae btw) and I got into the sport because i wanted to get into US sports so I got into hockey aswell.

Why you should: Marc Leclerc is a very sexy man.
Why you shouldn't: I'm not a very good player

Yes

I dunno, I'm bad with coming up with questions

Nah I'm fine.

[Image: tumblr_n7sj47UQDa1tok23uo2_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mvd31dNrs11stha67o4_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ngujmeGHyc1swz1xuo6_250.gif]

[Image: AAUlqCT.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nn49otm5Z01qmxwq8o1_400.gif]

[Image: 75ddc883bd17e4010888ebd3baa3c3e1.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lyshp2ZRMD1qjjex1o1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o03jz9ebAE1uxcb2eo4_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m3qe8vWxFt1qlqu25o1_500.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mz7cr2pmJF1t0mz6ho3_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nnsb1oZJV41u22cxyo1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n2avywT95t1s8ybueo1_400.gif]

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

[Image: tumblr_o97evzSjZJ1v9kxjfo2_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_oajjijDlo01u0zcj8o4_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_npzismxOqA1uucgzco6_r1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o8kyzhdfGW1v9kxjfo1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_no64g0CdoA1unj05go6_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nhqm9eRanJ1rn5vzno2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nrrkknbreI1re4gmvo1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o12z528Z7g1s6x5lvo1_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o2rhcw5SOq1v59g4ko2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nuexx7vOjP1rn5vzno2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_oajjijDlo01u0zcj8o1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nu52qbXfgn1u7wcevo2_r1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o6rw8dxl8N1t7i7x8o2_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_npyfyekje21unj05go4_r1_250.gif]

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Long term goal: to make it as a top 6 sniper in the SHL.
Short term goal: To take a more important place within my SMJHL team (Kelowna Knights)

Personally I think I'd still benefit from another season in the SMJHL but I'm open for either. Ultimately my SHL team will have the final say.

The team has to be active (in locker room or discord or something). A winning team is always a plus but the environment needs to be friendly and relaxed.

I tend to have periods of shyness/lack of involvement (more like lurking) and periods where I just randomly say silly stuff. But I'll always be a regular face.

I found out through the massive Reddit post on /r/hockey. I enjoy looking at the various media posts that people post.

Want to do: Post a media article so utterly long that I won't have to worry about money for at least one entire season.
Most proud SMJHL moment: We won the S30 SMJHL regular season (Kelowna Knights hype!Wink

I am as active as I need to be. I do my PTs, my activity checks & I post my articles from time to time. I tend to be way more active in the team's discord channel though. My activity level could drop if my work load at my job increases.

Out there, I'm 26, I work as a video game tester (which takes up most of my day) and I love playing them as well. I cheer for the Montreal Canadiens since I could formulate a thought pretty much....

Reason For: You need a sniper in the forseable future. You want a chill person that can meme & be silly.
Rason Against: You have too many wingers.

I'd say a perfect 5/7. Just kidding. I'd give it a 9 or a 10.

Jenny, akamai, Rich, jay, bilbo. If you're on the Knights, you know half the Wolfpack (or so I'm told Tongue )

Yeahthat

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I know you are all pretty set on goaltenders but I thought I may as well answer anyway. Just to get my name out there and to get to know the people here a bit better.

Long term goals would to be one of the best goaltenders (if not the best goaltender) in the history of the SHL. Lofty goal, I know, but you have to set those kind of goals to achieve them. If you're not setting goals like that and not playing to be the best. I question your motivation for being here at all.

Short term goal would just be getting to 350 TPE and not missing any along the way. I want to be the player that takes every opportunity in front of me to be the best. I think it's good to set those structured goals and when you finish the first, move to the next.

As a goaltender I realize that unless I go to one of the few (3-4 teams) that needs an immediate goalie. I'll be playing at least another year if not two in the SMJHL. So I have the patience to work on just becoming a better player so that much jump to the SHL will be smoother for myself and for the team.

Close-knit, friendly and active team. That's what has developed on the Rookie Discord and I'd like the same thing out of a locker room. A place where people actually care about you, want to be involved in each others day to day life and relish being friends over just being cogs in an STHS simulation result.

Winning of course would be great but the hardships with losing sometimes breeds better friendships. I feel we're here for the reason of being social creatures and indulging that need.

Personally, I am a bit of everything. I am one of the first to post commenting on the sim and what happened and how I could have played better, done better or how well I did indeed do. Congratulating people on milestones. I am not shy to post but in nature I am more quiet than out there. I am also a master of relevant gif posting. :D

I am one of the reddit influx players. I was brought in by the post on /r/hockey and since then have just fallen in love with the SHL and especially the community. If there was no community I would not be here at all. The way people have embraced me and made this place like a second home is excellent.

If you mean in the entire SHL website. I want to be a GM. SMJHL or SHL. Whatever happens I want to be one of the people taking responsibility for a team. I have tons of Sim Experience and would love to use that to help construct a team.

As for Maximilian? I just can't wait to win my first game in the SHL and just get that feeling. To feel like I've made it and done something.I am super excited to see how the locker room reacts and to just have a fun time with it.

What was easily my greatest moment in the SMJHL, so far, was my first ever start in the league. I won a 2-1 Shootout Victory over Kelowna where I outdueled Aittokallio until the very end. I was super proud of that game and it will always be the most memorable for me.

I am super active. Everyday I am on here, on the discord, writing something or helping somebody. I would say I'm about a 9-10 right now. The only thing that could pull my activity to something like a 4-5 is Finals Week and writing papers for my classes. But they shouldn't impact me too much.

I'm a German and Linguistics student at Colorado State University. I am aiming for a Masters dealing with Historical Linguistics down the road and hope to find my ideal career once that finishes.

I am a huge dork. I read and write near constantly. I enjoy tabletop and video gaming. I'm enjoy watching Netflix shows and Anime. I'm just overall a total goofball that likes to get up to anything I possible can find. I love geology, hiking, astronomy, outdoorsy stuff, playing in the snow and being a complete idiot on days off.

I'm a fun and laid back guy. I understand you all have a goaltender sitting right under Tanner and won't be needing a goalie for a long time. And if you draft one it's going to be a project type goalie that will be sitting for seasons upon seasons. But I just wanted to get my name out and just get in touch with you all. Smile

[b10.]On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?[/b]

I would be a 10. I think just getting a chance in the league anywhere would be a 10.

Patrickov Bure. He's in the Whalers locker room all the time. I've also talked to Tanner a few times about goaltending and how to make the best goalie. I've taken the tips and rolled them into helping Maxi become the best goalie I can.

And I've talked very briefly with Raven. That's it!

If you choke a smurf what color does it turn?

I guess how do you view me as a player and now after a slight preview as a person? I would hope I come across as a happy team player type.

Where are you guys truly at with your goaltending situation?

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

1. I want to be the kind of player my team can depend on for consistent scoring/goal production. I think it'd be awesome to bring a cup back to my team, but I don't really need it for personal glory; I'm not as interested in that. Short-term, well. Idk. Actually doing something other than hit on ice would be cool.
2. Whatever my team wants me to do, I'll do. I'm not picky. Playing in the SHL would be great, but I love playing for the Raiders as well.
3. I would much rather be on a close-knit and active team than a winning one, given only one choice. I had that experience with Halifax this past season, and honestly, it was fantastic. We were last place in the conference, but we had an incredible, close team and great locker room. I'm happy. A good and open locker room is my number one priority.
4. I... don't know. I guess I'm a leader? I've taken charge of my rookie class with the Discord and all to the point where I have an @mother tag. They trust me, I'd like to think, and kind of defer to me whenever something bad happens. In the Halifax locker room, I have been told today that I'm apparently now "team goddess," which was cool. I like taking care of people, so. I guess leader would be an interesting way to put it.
5. Jenny! Queen brigadier Jenny brought me on. But y'all already knew that. My favorite part of the site are my rookie class and our discord. The site itself is cool, but honestly, they are what keep me happy and interested on the site every day. They keep me active and make me enjoy the site so much more.
6. I... would like to start producing goals on a regular basis. That'd be sweet. Be a GM someday. In the SMJHL, I have nothing to be proud of offensively, but I'm pretty proud of getting the hits milestone. My girl can stand up for herself on the ice.
7. I am extremely active, I'm on the site and in the Discord most of the day. I'm active on mobile, which helps me a lot. When I go back to school, I won't be able to check from about 8 to 2:30-4:30, but knowing me, I'll still be on the site all the time in the afternoons and evenings.
8. I like trivia, I'm a Caps fan, and I'm a massive nerd, and I say this more as a disclaimer than everything else. Most of my friends currently on the Wolfpack know how to deal with me by now, though, so it's okay.
9. Why the Pack should draft me: I'm willing to put in whatever work I need to to make myself and my team better, and my dog is fucking adorable. You will get pictures.
Why the Pack should not draft me: I'm a member of the Brigade, and while I have a ton of friends on the Wolfpack, I think it would be good for me to get drafted elsewhere and make my own path for myself.
10. I think it would depend on the scenario of the draft itself, but if it came to me being drafted to New England, I know I would be very happy there. 10/10 would recommend.
11. Lel. [Image: giphy.gif]
12. "If we want to draft you, do we have to draft Iversen and Kasparek as well?"
13. Why is lil bae?[

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Long term goals: Hall of Fame. It's possible. I can do it.
Short term: Lead the Scarecrows to another Four Star Cup.

I want to play another season at least In St. Louis. I want to be Captain and lead the team to hopefully a third consecutive cup.

Active team. I like having close-knit players involved here. The best times ive had here is just shootin' the shit with my crows in the discord, and ending up being up until 3am partying/talking.

I talk. I make jokes. I lead a bit. i think gif wars are silly, but i appreciate them.

My friend Scott Escobar got me into it. The rookie discord that came of this season is my favorite part, easy.

Well, i havent done anything in the SHL, so i guess I'd want to be drafted in the first round to an SHL team. haha. What I'm most proud of is being awarded the "A" in STL and leading my team in rookie scoring after a terrible season start.

I'm a 9-10 most days/nights. Nothing should consistently drop my activity levels that i can see.

I'm a big Buffalo Sabres fan, sadly. So much heartbreak. I'm also a big fan of the WWE, still, as a 32 year old human being. Brother.

Reason to draft me: You like winning and humor.

Reason not to draft me: You enjoy being less awesome.

Scale: 10. Beggars can't be choosers.

Nope.

You should be asking for tips on ice cream.

Would you take me in the first round?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
Open to either.
I suspect that it's not possible for any team to consistently become the former without being the latter first. Competency would also be nice.
A little of column A, and a little of column gif.
Found out about reddit. I like it because it's something I'd been looking for for at least a year.
I'd like to win a Challenge Cup with a team I helped build. That said, I'm proud of my performance on Detroit thus far.
I'm the most active person in the rookie class. I should, like, find employment, so it'll inevitably drop off a bit over that.
When I'm not on the SHL site I'm probably on another weird internet website, probably a nation simulator. My favourite team is Minnesota, and I found hockey because I wanted to follow a North American sport during the Australian Football League offseason (and now I like hockey more than AFL so :v)
You should draft me because I'm as close to a failsafe pick that you could get from a 1st time around rookie. You shouldn't because I'm utterly fucking unhinged.
I don't know enough about the Wolfpack yet to rate them except on arbitrary shit.
I know a few names from around the site.
"Are you cleared to work with children?"
The fuck are you people all about anyway?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Long term? Be considered a pretty good guy who was great in the locker room and won a couple of championships. Short term? Win the Four Star Cup this year in Detroit.

I'm open to either. If the opportunity is there to play for an SHL team next season, great. Otherwise, I am enjoying my time in Detroit and would be happy to play another season or two or three or whatever there.

I prefer an active team with a pretty good locker room environment where everyone is treated with love and respect except for me because I suck. I can be the scapegoat.

I'm not necessarily the most talkative guy, but I would say I have a good personality and would develop into a leader as I gain more knowledge of the website and the sim.

I'm one of the Reddit n00bs. My favorite part so far has been the active community. And answering stupid questions on my podcast.

I'd like to get in a fight with Pietra Volkova. She'd kick my ass, but that's okay. I'm most proud of scoring two goals against Ben Waters during the regular season.

I'm pretty active. I can't think of any reason why my current level of activity will change unless Avakael leads an Australian overthrow of the universe and kills my internet.

When I'm not constantly refreshing originalshl.com or harassing people on the S31 draft class Discord with my terrible attempts at humor, I write about short track racing. Because I'm from North Carolina. WOO LEFT TURNS. Go ahead. Have your laugh.

The Pack should draft me because I like bad puns. The Pack shouldn't draft me because I like bad puns.

At this point, I'm really just ready for the draft, so probably a 10.

Well, GOAT updater <a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>akamai</a> is with the Wolfpack, Raven was the SMJHL simmer this season, and I listen to Eggy's podcast. So kinda?

Why the hell is there an ice hog doing the worm in your avatar?

Who's on first?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Long Term: Have a stud player and win cups with a team that I have assembled. Be known as one of the best to have in a LR.
Short Term: A hatty would be nice, GWG and GT goal. A fight? Ultimately lead PGF to a Four Star Cup together with Waters.
I am open to either but looking at your roster I would say the chances of me playing in the SHL next season are next to zero. My preferred plan would be to play 2 more seasons in the Juniors ,win the Cup there and have my SHL rookie season as a 650-700+ TPE player.
A LR that is active and where you can have some fun in without being too serious about some shit. So yeah I would rather have a close-knit and active LR because I think that this will lead to a winning team. Hmmm some other things that differentiates one team for another for me …. Activity ,the group of people in the LR ,like in personalities, of course my chances of having a big role in the future for said team. These are the reasons I can think of right now.
I am a bit more quiet in the beginning but as soon as I get to know some people I turn to a social guy who likes to shitpost , chirp some people, talking about everything and occasionally posting a gif, pic or meme. I wouldn’t say that I am a natural leader per se but I can definitely take the role of a leader if needed.
I am one of the reddit rookies so ,yeah thanks to Bottas for that Tongue. My favorite part is by far the community , especially the rookie discord now, just an amazing bunch of different people.
I definitely want to be a GM in the future or a Federation Head.
I would say being elected as an “A” in PGF and scoring 2 shorties as well as my 8 games point- or 5 games goal streak.
I am online everyday except when I visit my family which happens like once a month for a weekend. Once University starts I will probably be in here only at night my time ,which would be 4pm EST , cause I am from Germany, not the at least 10 hours I spend on the site now :D
Well I am just an average 20 year old german guy who likes to work out every other day as well as playing computer games or watching some movies, series etc. Kind of a history nerd and I like to go out and do stuff. I honestly do not have a favorite hockey team. I just always liked the Avs and the Stars. Well how did I get into hockey? I guess the main reason is my russian heritage and that my father actually played for Omsk like 35 years ago. But yeah he introduced me to hockey when I was about 6 years old with the NHL video game.
I think I am a great guy in the LR and I want to build a player that breaks a lot of McZ’s records and just be one of the biggest TPE whores the site has ever seen. I want to be a part of the team that I think will become at least a cup contender for about 5 seasons in the near future once you get more Defenders Tongue .
A reason you shouldn’t draft me would be that you already have a ton of snipers on your roster and that I would be usually asleep if most of you peeps are online after 8PM EST.
9 I honestly like a lot of teams, some even bc of only 1 person.
I talked a little bit with Raven, talked a bit with PB,lizzy and rrireal on the PGF discord but very briefly.
Would you embrace being a part of the softpack?
Do you even remotely consider drafting a sniper winger? ;Wink

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria+Aug 26 2016, 06:28 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (InciteHysteria @ Aug 26 2016, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
If you choke a smurf what color does it turn?

I guess how do you view me as a player and now after a slight preview as a person? I would hope I come across as a happy team player type.

Where are you guys truly at with your goaltending situation?[/b]

If I had to guess, I'd say white. That blue face just turning to white seems to be closest to what I'd expect, personally.

You do come across that way, don't worry Wink.

As far as goaltending, we have Tanner for now but I know he's planning to retire soon, and we have Jay ready to step into his shoes as soon as he decides to recreate, so we're more or less set. If we take a goalie, they'd have to be willing to wait a decent amount of time to truly get their shot.

Quote:Originally posted by shlpris41@Aug 26 2016, 08:45 PM<br />
13. Why is lil bae?[

She isn't.

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Aug 26 2016, 09:29 PM<br />I'm a big Buffalo Sabres fan, sadly. So much heartbreak.

Bro, same. It's such a miserable experience BUT ONE DAY WE SHALL BE REWARDED.

<!--QuoteBegin-JKortesi81@Aug 26 2016, 09:29 PM
You should be asking for tips on ice cream.[/quote]

[Image: LlbpGHq.jpg]

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Aug 27 2016, 05:39 AM
Would you embrace being a part of the softpack?

Do you even remotely consider drafting a sniper winger? ;Wink

The softpack will mold you and make you one of our own.

Also we totally would draft a sniper winger, just ask <a href='index.php?showuser=2031' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Raven</a>.

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael+Aug 26 2016, 09:46 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Avakael @ Aug 26 2016, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
The fuck are you people all about anyway?[/b]

Friendship. Magic. Winning. Kicking Minnesota's ass out of the playoffs in round one.

Mostly the last one.

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 26 2016, 11:25 PM<br />The Pack should draft me because I like bad puns. The Pack shouldn't draft me because I like bad puns.

I think <a href='index.php?showuser=2012' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jepox</a> can give you a run for your money when it comes to bad puns.

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 26 2016, 11:25 PM<br />and I listen to Eggy's podcast.

[Image: pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg]

<!--QuoteBegin-ztevans@Aug 26 2016, 11:25 PM
Who's on first?[/quote]

That's right.