Create Account

S31 Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">SteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawks

The Hamilton Steelhawks

SteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawks

[Image: 200.gif]</div>

Same as last season. I'm not relying on this to do my scouting, this is just something quick and fun for you kiddies to do. Please fill out the questions honestly and/or hilariously.

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Position and Player Type:[/b]

[b]What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?[/b]

[b]Why Should I Draft You?[/b]

[b]Why Should I Not Draft You?[/b]

[b]Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?[/b]

[b]It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?[/b]

[b]Why is Connor McDavid so amazing?[/b]

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Player Name:
Alexis Metzler
Position and Player Type:
Offensive Defenceman
What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?
Ridiculous. I imagine it could only go down eventually- actually finding a job would cut it up but I'd probably still spend most of my free time here.
Why Should I Draft You?
Because I'm as close to a fail safe pick from the new blood that you could possibly get.
Why Should I Not Draft You?
Because you're racist against Australians or something idk
Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?
I know I've seen this question word for word in the PMs McJesus sent around Tongue
It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?
I want people to be so stricken with grief that I've left that nobody can actually summon up any words.
Why is Connor McDavid so amazing?
Because he's already better than most of the existing NHL players.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Aug 26 2016, 08:27 PM

[b]Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?

I know I've seen this question word for word in the PMs McJesus sent around Tongue
[/b]

Where do you think he got it from? :lol:

Player Name:
Ben Waters

Goalie, Butterfly
What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?
9-10, might go down to about 8 cause school
Why Should I Draft You?
Cause you need a goalie
Cause there's better goalies
Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?
Good things is that Dangool is pretty ok. Bad things is that Hamilton traded my boy mac dicksoutformac
We were wrong about him. He actually wasn't shit.
Cause he's the only person that could make the Oilers actually look good

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Player Name: Alex Light

Position and Player Type: LW/RW Sniper

Activity is fine (mostly discord on my smjhl team but active nonetheless). Might fluctuate during crunch time at my job (video game tester) but not on my current project.

Why Should I Draft You?
Because you want to have a chill dude on your team. I'm not a 1st rounder I'll give you that but I'll stay active and improve until the day I retire (and reroll a new player).

Because you want another team to have this amazing human being and we salute your sacrifice.

I heard that HAM was in a rebuild mode. And certain things about a McJesus guy...

As Light fades away into the darkness that is retirement, he leaves a legacy of dank memes, cat pictures and a championship cup (or a #1 LW mug).

Who? I'm not quite sure the media shoved it down our throats enough yet.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name: Joe Kurczewski

Position and Player Type: RW/Handsome

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? 9-10. It may fluctuate due to hurricanes/earthquakes/zombies

Why Should I Draft You? Because I'm lovely.

Why Should I Not Draft You? Because you have no interest in being GM of the Year.

Good things: They're interested in me.
Bad things: They haven't drafted me yet.

Can't believe he went away for murder. (Or sure-fire HOF'r)

Why is Connor McDavid so amazing? Meh, he's okay.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Player Name: Zach Evans

Position and Player Type: RW - Sniper

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? I think I'm pretty active. Have pretty aggressively chased TPE, have a weekly podcast.

Why Should I Draft You? I think I'm a pretty good guy, and some people think I'm funny. I also somehow lucked my way to 16 goals this season, so I'm okay in the sim too.

Why Should I Not Draft You? I'm a terrible chirper.

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things? I've heard Dangles is good people. I've also heard your team sucks. Fortunately, only one of those has to be permanent.

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it? A true gentleman and great locker room guy who also happened to be pretty good at hockey and won a Challenge Cup or two.

Why is Connor McDavid so amazing? Because if my Hurricanes had won the lottery in 2015, McDavid would have taken Stormy's number.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Aug 26 2016, 07:51 PM

[b]Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?

I heard that HAM was in a rebuild mode. And certain things about a McJesus guy...

[/b]

What sort of things. Hmm

[Image: hallsy.png]

Player Name:
Adam Kaiser

Offensive Dman

Fairly active in the LR. Log in everyday for a bit to at least see what's going on
Why Should I Draft You?
Us Oiler fans need to stick together.
Im gonna need another year or 2 in the J
Haven't heard too much other than you're a rebuilding team and the LR was a bit quiet
That man could out dangle Dangles
Connor McCaptain is BAE

Player Name: Isaac Kaiser

Position and Player Type: LW/RW - Offensive Forward

8-10 right now, but later on it's gonna decline due to university.

Why Should I Draft You?

Best skater in the S31 Draft Class.

If you don't have any defensive guys to pair me up with, I might suffer. Plus I could use a couple of years in the SMJHL.

Good things I've heard involving Hamilton would be that they're young, they're new and they're gonna be pretty good in a few years. Some of the bad things however are that they're rebuilding and currently are sitting at the bottom of the SHL.

"Holy shit was this kid good."

He's a former Erie Otter.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Player Name:

Maximilian "Maximum" Wehner

Goaltender, Hybrid

You know I'm around all the time Dangles. School could be the only thing that would affect my activity but still shouldn't cause many problems.

Why Should I Draft You?

When the dust settles I will be the best goaltender out of this draft. I am deadset on proving the Aitto and Wally supporters wrong. I am going to be the best goaltender this league has seen.

Gotta set your sights high to reach them.

I like pineapple on pizza. That might be a dealbreaker, I know.

I have heard that Hamilton is positioning themselves in a spectacular way to use a deep and active draft to get the players they need for a bright future. You guys are ready to move for established players with picks or pick and develop young shining talent in a draft jampacked full of it.

I guess the negative that you could take from that it just couldn't work out and you guys could flounder and be at the bottom of the Eastern Conference.

But to succeed you need to make bold moves. I am definitely siding with being bold to put yourselfs in a position to dominate.

First and foremost I want the people that I shared a locker room to be glad I was there with them. I want my team mates to think i'm a good guy. After that I want people to remember me as one of the best goaltenders in the entirety of SHL history. I want to be look back and be hapy with Maximilian Wehner's career in the SHL and be excited to take the next journey.

He's talent, going to make people around him better, a generational type talent and he's getting better at growing facial hair that doesn't look like terrier pubes.

Thanks Dangles and Thanks Hamilton. You guys are great!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Player Name:
Ieuan Llewellyn
RW, Enforcer
I'm on every day and post whenever something interests me. Uni starts up for me soon but I expect to continue as normal.
Why Should I Draft You?
I like to think I'm a decent personality in an LR. I don't go looking for drama and have proven as much in my time on the site - a rebuilding team needs good people to make itself inviting.
Because I've not gone the full distance with a player yet. I'm keen to do so with Ieuan and prove that an enforcer can be a useful build.
When I first came in, Hamilton had won the Challenge Cup and so I always had the impression of a successful team. I'm almost certain their record over the past few seasons reflected that prior to the rebuild. As for bad things, I don't hear anything - people seem to overlook the team despite its success.
'Llewellyn beat up how many girls?!'
Not enough PIM. Needs to get his weight up tbh.

Player Name:
Eduard Selich
Winger - Sniper
Online every day for about 10 hours right now. Will drop down to online everyday with about 3 hours. Don’t know actually how much it will drop.
Why Should I Draft You?
Biggest TPE whore. Should be the opposite of a cancer in the LR. Want to have more than 2k TPE.
Probably asleep at 8PM EST when most of the LR’S are lit :( . You don#t want a sniper-winger.
Dangles is a good guy . Hallsy rubbed some people the wrong way.
I was a blessing to every LR I was in. Great individual and GM. Cracked the 2k TPE mark. Broke some records and won some Cups?
Well generational player, nuff said.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Player Name: Connor MacDonald Whalers

Position and Player Type: Offensive D man/ LD

Sporadic at best, I think most people can say I am hardly around on the site and am a rather risky pick compared to other elite talents such as OG Bobby, Max frey smith and Hunter Hotchkiss but I have been doing my best to make a name for myself.

Why Should I Draft You?

Every franchise needs a 'stats' guy with the new age developing. I think I might fit that bill at least even if I build my player terribly in the long run?

Recreates. Like the terminators of this classes generation step on our hopes and dreams. Good thing I'm the equivalent to to a John Connor/ Arnold Hybrid.

Good things: It's 25 mins from where I was born and grew up, and my dad was a firefighter there for 30 years!

Bad things: To much naked Seguin currently

Wow-wa-wee-wa [Image: Borat._155473.jpg]

Why is Connor McDonald so amazing?

I mean, Im just entering my sophomore season, but thanks guys!

PS> CSP is amazing, I have a jersey to prove it.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21+Aug 27 2016, 05:31 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rabidsponge21 @ Aug 27 2016, 05:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Why is Connor McDonald so amazing?

I mean, Im just entering my sophomore season, but thanks guys!

PS> CSP is amazing, I have a jersey to prove it.[/b]

Good thing I can't tamper with prospects. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Aug 27 2016, 01:06 AM<br />

[b]Why Should I Not Draft You?

I like pineapple on pizza. That might be a dealbreaker, I know.[/b]

I only like people who put pineapple on pizza so we're good.

<!--QuoteBegin-SethTrollins@Aug 27 2016, 04:40 AM

[b]It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?

'Llewellyn beat up how many girls?!'
[/b][/quote]

If you lose to a girl though...