Create Account

S31 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:
Travis Jeziak

Position and Player Type:
C, TWF

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?
I'd say my activity is pretty good, shouldn't be any IRL issues, but accidents happen.

Why Should I Draft You?
I'm a defensively responsible center who loves to shut down the opposing teams top forwards + i can fight too.

Why Should I Not Draft You?
If you are looking for a Center who can bring a lot of offense & scoring, i aint the guy.

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?
I've heard some stuff about Hamilton, but what i've understood is that they are a rebuilding team and that's excactly where i'd like to be, play with a bunch of other younger guys & develop with them.

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?
"Jeziak was one of the best Two-way forwards in the game, HOF member for sure"

Why is Connor McDavid so amazing?
McGregor?

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Player Name: Toivo Kosonen

Position and Player Type:Offensive Defenseman

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? High activity and I see no reason that would change.

Why Should I Draft You?I do my best to improve my player. I am not turned off by the idea of a rebuilding team.

Why Should I Not Draft You? Don't have the most TPE nor most SHL cash.

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things? I haven't heard anything real bad, probably cause I talk to my team more than anyone else and while SHL teams do come up occasionally it's mostly SMJHL stuff or unrelated.

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it? Damn, he's the "Finnish Bobby Orr".

Why is Connor McDavid so amazing? He manages to show up to work with a smile, despite playing for Edmonton, so I give him that!

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]