Create Account

S31 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our prestigious organization. We're a very successful team who works hard and has a lot of fun. We support our players and have a great team atmosphere. If you're a prospect for the S31 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience, but when they come up they'll have a great chance to win right away and contribute. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here please so we can take a look, in case we missed it...

10. Are you any good at GFX? Did you do any Play by Plays this season?

11. How active are you in your current locker room? 1-10

12. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far?

13. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

14. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Tongue

Thanks for your time. As always if you have any questions about the Dragons, feel free to pm <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=81' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>c00kies</a> and we will be glad to tell you more about our team.

Smile </div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. Around 6/10

2. What do you know or like about the current Dragons team? They are a successful team that will need a rebuild in the coming years especially on the wing. They also won the Season 29 Challenge Cup.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) I work as a video game tester. If it gets toward crunch time I might be unable to participate for a few weeks (mostly no articles but still activity checks & trainings).

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? I'm 26.

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? I work as a video game tester. I go out with my friends. I should really get back to the gym soon.

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Montreal Canadiens. Fav player ever: Saku Koivu. Current player: Brendan Gallagher. They both had a "no quit" attitude.

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience, but when they come up they'll have a great chance to win right away and contribute. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL? I don't mind playing another 2 seasons in the SMJHL.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team? To some extent yes. If you told me to completely overhaul everything then I'd be more opposed to it but if it's just "hey could you focus on X & Y until you reach these values" then I wouldn't mind.

9. Have you written any good media? This one was posted by me yesterday.CLICK HERE to enjoy the 3136 bomb that it is.

10. Are you any good at GFX? Did you do any Play by Plays this season? I get back home so tired I do not do any PbP. I suck at GFX.

11. How active are you in your current locker room? 1-10 Locker Room: 2/10. Team discord (the REAL locker room): 8/10.

12. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? Chillin with my teammates and meeting my whole draft class in the rookie discord.

13. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? Upton without a doubt. I wouldn't touch what Bieber has touched.

14. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) I mean... it's good but there's plenty of food I'd take over it.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our prestigious organization. We're a very successful team who works hard and has a lot of fun. We support our players and have a great team atmosphere. If you're a prospect for the S31 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

I'd say about a 6 or 7, not anything against the team just don't really know much besides your really successful.

Like I said above, not a whole lot. Although I am so in research on each team so I'm a bit more knowledgeable about all of them.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I don't see anything that will effect my activity level on here.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
Over 20

Beer league baseball and hockey, hang out with family and friends, camping, anything outdoorsy.

Leafs/Komarov

7. Dragons are a pretty deep team right now, our prospects must have patience, but when they come up they'll have a great chance to win right away and contribute. If drafted, would you have any problem playing another 2 seasons, possibly even 3 in the SMJHL?
I'd be fine to stick around for a couple more seasons in the SMJHL.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?
I'm open for advice for sure. I've listened to my junior GM and would certainly listen to my SHL GM.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here please so we can take a look, in case we missed it...
I'd like to think it's good. Here's one of my recent ones

No GFX. About 95% of my time on here I'm on mobile. I haven't done any PBP's either, but am considering signing up for 1 after seeing how they go.

8-9

Being a part of a team and getting to know all my teammates in the LR.

13. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
Ugh, probably Selena. Kate is hot, but she just seems like an airhead.

14. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Tongue
I love chicken Parm.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

7, Hocolate is a decent prospect, and while I'd love to get a chance to play for you guys if I drop pretty far, you guys don't need a goalie that much and that's fine
It's a great environment, and you guys are obssessed with Chicken Parm. You've also got an incredible team. which is cool.
I am at school currently, and I might not be able to generate cash as quickly, as I won't have that much time to sit down and write articles, but I will write something if I don't even have enough money to train/buy equipment
Under 20
eh, alot of my fun time has been going towards SHL as of late, but I enjoy playing MOBAs and chatting with the rookies of my class on our discord
Canadiens, Carey Price.
Sure, I love the guys in PGF and I'm going to be helping them improve over the next couple seasons anyway, so I'm willing to sit here and make a run at the 4 star with my bois.
Sure, but goalie builds are pretty clear cut afaik. If Wongy wants to help me out I'm totally open to taking his advice.
Nothing amazing, but enough to pay the bills. Most of my media is for fun, but I am working towards dropping an article that's worth at least 6 million in a few weeks, so look forward to that.
Nope. I did do 1 PbP and if you guys have a game 7 on your series I will be doing a 2nd. I enjoy doing PbPs, but they are definitely a grind.
I don't talk too much in the locker room, but noone really does, so I don't see much motivation to. We have a semi-active discord that I'm active in, though.
Definitely the community. There's so many different people here, some of them more playful, some more serious, and I don't think there's a specific person here that I hate. That might change in the coming months, but I enjoy the community quite a bit.
I'd call my best friend <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> so he can save Selena, and that way we'd both get the chick.
14. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)
Don't even really know what it is, but it sounds good(pls draft me I'll eat all the chicken parm)

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Figured I'd whore myself out a bit more:

10 I guess. I'll say 7 though, to play hard to get.

Nothing really. I haven't studied most of the SHL teams yet.

So far so good. I'm still pretty active and just became a banker so I'm planning to stick around.

I'm 32. Which makes me ancient around these parts.

Naps. Lots of naps. I also play hockey, softball, and football. I lift weights. I drink excessively, and dabble in abusing prescription drugs, but I'm too scared to really get too far into it. Or am I?

Team: Buffalo Sabres.
Current favorite player: Anze Kopitar
Favorite player ever: Miro Satan.

The plan I have for myself is to stick around the SMJHL for a few seasons anyway, become the Scarecrow captain, and hopefully become the career scoring leader for the franchise. "Mr. Scarecrow" they'll call me.

I ask for advice all the time.

I think so. Doesn't mean others do. Here's one: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=70147

I have zero GFX experience. I did the Game 5 PbP between STL-MTL after the original writer vanished. It went well.

10. Talk every day.

Seeing how well i did in the day's sim. Building my player how I see properly.

Kate Upton, because, she's pretty, and I think I'd have a better shot at "thank you for saving me" sex than with Selena.

14. Do you like Chicken Parm?

Of fucking course I do. I stated that in an article earlier this season, and it sparked lots of "Kurczewski to Calgary" rumors.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10.

9/10

I've heard you got a hell of a locker room and that's something I'm looking for from whoever drafts me. Also have a pretty good system for keeping your team competitive

Been working at the same place over 10 years now and don't see that changing in the near future. I'm on mobile most of the time anyways so I think my activity level will stay the same if not increase as get to know more people here

Love to get out Snowboarding, pick up the guitar once in awhile.

Edmonton Oilers and my fav player is Taylor Hall. RIP

I am looking to spend a few more seasons in the J. So that timeline works for me.

This is my first build, so any advice is welcomed. A personal goal I have for my player is to start and end my career with the same team so doing what's best for the team comes with that.

Media Piece

I'm not very good at GFX yet but I've downloaded gimp and going to start practising a bit. No Play by Plays.

10 it's where I'm active the most and hopefully will stay that way once I'm drafted. If there conversations going on I like to be involved

I like some of the rivalrys and the LR in Van is great. Also love following all the stats for my team and build in the Index.

Kate Upton...who the hell even picks Selena?

14. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/...tongue.png

it's alright. Not gonna turn down chicken parm

[Image: Taunt.gif]

Obviously, a Falcon like me has heard of the legend of Esa Anrikkanen.

Nah, I'm out of school and such, so my schedule is my schedule for now.

Mid 20s

Play like a scrub on the PS4, spoil my two dogs.

CAROLINA HURRICANES 4 LYFE. Favorite player is probably Justin Faulk, but I love all my Hurricanes.

Not a problem at all. Whatever the team needs.

Absolutely. It's not like I have any idea what I'm doing. #noob

I may or may not have waited to fill out this survey until I finished this: Going South

No good at GFX, but I did this totally impromptu PbP of MTL-STL game seven.

Meh, 6ish? Starting to come out of my shell, though.

The interaction and community of the site.

Selena Gomez, easy.

14. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)

It's delicious.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I like the jerseys. A nice classic and not too busy colour scheme going on.

The players seem to be fairly active around the site and the team seems very deep and quite successful as a whole.

No travel or changes planned. Just going to keep up with my work/gym/home schedule

Mid twenties (at what point does it become late 20s? that might be changing soon depending on how you define it).

Hang out with friends/go out on the weekend. Lots of video games. WoW and Overwatch are taking up a lot of that right now, but I'll likely pick up NHL shortly after it comes out.

New Jersey Devils - Patrik Elias (though I'm sad that he'll be retiring soon)

Not a problem at all. I understand that in order to make a meaningful contribution I'll need some more time to develop and am more than willing to spend time improving in the minors until it's time to step up.

Absolutely. I'm completely open to changing my build and taking any advice that I can to make sure that I can do what the team needs most.

Just posted this article this morning

GFX is definitely not a strength of mine.

I didn't do any PBP yet, but am planning on getting involved for next season. They look like a ton of fun.

Probably a 7. Been a little more active in the discord recently since I no longer have to worry about the data after wasting a little too much while playing pokemon go in august, so we'll probably be able to boost that.

The range of options available for things to do. There's really something for everyone and a depth of options to keep you entertained.

Kate Upton. I feel like she's more down to earth and more someone you could spend a lot of time around and not become totally sick of. Gomez to me just seems like someone who's always mixed up in some sort of drama and that it just follows her around.

14. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/...tongue.png

Chicken parm is absolutely delicious. Veal parm also great. Eggplant parm? slightly disapointing but will do in a pinch.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

9. Winning isn't Everything to me, but I still really like to win ( :lol: ) and obviously Calgary is very good at that.

The success of the team as a whole. Also the jerseys and the logo lol

Yes. I will always be able to check in multiple times a week.

Watch and lay hockey

New York Rangers. Henrik Lundqvist

Nope. I love it down in Colorado so that would be no issue

Yes. Ask anybody from the Mammoths locker room. I'm always asking around in there and getting different opinions.

Matthew Leetch International Team Announcement
Short Matthew Leetch Interview
All Mammoths Playoff Goals Announced
Matthew Leetch End-of-Season Press Conference
Push for the Playoffs
Colorado Mammoths S30 Captaincy Announcement
Matthew Leetch Post-Draft Interview
I believe that's it. In order from most recent to least recent is top to bottom. Basically my point is, while I'm not great at graphics, I try to make up for it with articles.

I made one rally towel graphic and it's not great. I'm more into the media section.

10. Just check my number of posts.

Meeting all the new people and just having a good time

Kate Upton because she doesn't make bad music (sorry lol)

Of course

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

I'd say a 9. I know a 10 would be more likely if I was more realistic about starting with you guys any time soon. I would be extremely excited to be a member of the Dragons though. You're a perennial powerhouse and being able to play as the starting goaltender for a powerhouse team like Calgary would be a dream come true.

I don't really know anyone on the Dragons. Nuck has made me a sig and we have talked briefly in the past but other than that I've never gotten the chance to really meet any of the players on the Dragons. I do like the winning attitude and confidence that seems to be part of the Calgary Dragons.

I'm also a fan of your sleek and sexy logo. Absolutely rockin' there.

I'm somewhat busy with school of late and work whenever I can. I've recenrly returned to University and that takes up a good portion of my time but overall I can always see my time having time for the SHL. I've even taken on some extra roles on the site (planning the current Junior's Tournament with Tomen and Kez) as well as applying for an SMJHL GM position. I hope to become a bigger part of the site and be more vocal in helping this place become the best it can.

I'm straddling the Over-20 and Over-30 group. I am 29 at the moment and will be hitting 30 this December. I am definitely among the older members on the site. Lol. Blink

Quite a lot. I've lately been into outdoorsy stuff more often. I enjoy hiking, fishing when I get the chance, amateur geology and astronomy. I am also your typical nerd. I spend a good amount of time playing games (Video and Tabletop) as we as writing a ton.

I read quite a lot but school has derailed that of late as my priorities for reading usually fall on the books for my class. I am currently attending Colorado State University as a German Major with Linguistics and English Minors. I am planning to go to grad school as soon as I finish and pursue a career in linguistics.

I am a Colorado Avalanche fan. I would say that my favorite Avs player is Gabriel Landeskog. I just love the game he plays. Physical, skilled and gritty. Outside of the Avalanche I would have to say that I am a Price and Vlad Tarasenko fan. Also really enjoy watching Erik Karlsson sling the puck around.

All time players are Forsberg, Mogilny, Sakic and Kamensky.

Not at all. I know goaltenders are not always going to find their spot on a team right away anyway. I have no problem spending 2-3 seasons in the SMJHL and building my experience down there. I am not in a hurry to be in the SHL but I would always be ready when called upon!

Absolutely. I am definitely always open for build help. I have some good experience with STHS as well so I know a bit but I am open to constructive criticism. I've already picked the brains of Tanner and JayWhy. And have talked to Tanner quite a bit about goaltender strategy.

You're okay with a few links, I hope.

Taking the Journey, Maximilian Wehner
When Dreams Become Reality
Der Deutsche Riese

and I am currently working on a 10k+ word presser at the moment which should be finished within the next day or so, it has been slow due to Junior Tourney Work and School.

Max Wehner's Maximum Presser

I am okay at GFX. I am not spectacular but I think my towel from this season's Championship Week looks pretty good.
Towel Link

I also did do a PbP for the 6th Game (Elimination Game) for the Edmonton Blizzard and Texas Renegades. I have been hoping to grab another one and hopefully can for either the SHL or the SMJHL in the finals.

PbP - Game #6 - Edmonton @ Texas

I'd say about an 8-9. I read it consistently. Post at least every single day. As well as currently using Discord for the rookie group and GroupMe for the Vancouver LR.

The social interaction between the Rookie Class. We're so large but that doesn't stop us all from being super close and really friendly. I feel like the majority of players in the rooke class have already become friends. I am super close with a few of the skaters and every other goalie in this class are my friends already. They're great people and fun to be around.

This one is tricky but I feel like Selena Gomez would need the most help. Kate Upton can probably swim on her own or with just a single hand. She has built in floatation devices and this would be a great boon to her when dealing with water as a whole. Selena on the other hand would probably need a bit of help. We just have to hope the whole event was traumatizing enough she'll never sing again.

My question is who doesn't like Chicken Parm? Isn't that kind of like heresy anywhere in the world? I feel like we need more dishes like Chicken Parm. As a guy who enjoys cooking, I feel like I could make the LR some fuckin' kickass Parm.

I enjoyed the questions everyone! Thanks for reading my responses!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

I mean, 8.5; the -1.5 are for not wanting to go to a team that doesn't want me, and there's no way for me to know that beforehand obviously, and because you are stacked to the roof with high TPE centers and I"m not sure how many of them are close to regression.

You're a strong team, by all accounts you've got great player chemistry in the LR, you've got an active membership -- your colors and jerseys are sick as fuck. There's also a degree of maturity in the public conduct of your dudes that's incredibly respectable.

nah, there shouldn't be anything too serious -- my dad is sick, so I might have to spontaneously travel for a few days US coast-to-coast, but my internet should still be solid over in the west so long-term impact should be close to nada.

I'm 27.

I work out, I run, love to play cards -- I play videogames and sometimes some table-top stuff too -- huge game theory nerd and do some game design in my spare time. I do play some organized sports stuff, but nothing too serious or time draining. I actually really like hiking? There's probably more.

Pascal Dupuis, actually -- and teamwise, probably unsurprisingly, the Pens, although the Caps are a close second, and if I see local teams play, I tend to cheer for the Devils just to fuck with most of my coworkers.

Nah, cool by me.

Of course I am.

I did a piece on Latta's pre-Juniors concussion recovery which can be found here. I also did a big presser. I want to do more, but had to cram in PGSes because of a mid-season start.

Not superb on the graphics front, but not reduced to MS Painting my way through -- I signed up for one so far, but the series never reached Game 7, so no.

Based on the over-all activity in our LR (which is kind of low), I'd say a 5? I'm more of chat-based discussion person myself, but recognize I could make more of an effort to forum post if that's how the LR on my team was being handled.

It's corny, but I get a lot more excited about the SIMs than I honestly thought I would -- considering there's no active play. The people haven't been too bad either.

Gomez -- Upton has a built-in flotation device, and it would be supremely ungentlemanly of me to let the young Miss Selena drown.

I'm more of a meatball sub guy myself, but I can respect the parm.

They spit FIYAH

Work from July-August is unbearable in my field, likely going to a lighter activity then, otherwise its time to get it.

Over 20!

Dream of being a Dragon again, and work. Want to share this blunt with me?

Buffalo Sabres - Currently: Jack Eichel

Sure, I just like to win.

Always

Not in forever

Average at best.

Getting to know people and building relationships. Watching teams rise and fall throughout the seasons is really fun.

Selena Gomez - I think she's hotter and I'm more optimistic that Upton's boobs may help her float than Selena's. P.S. Selena Gomez has the perfect size breasts IMO.

Of fuckin course mate!

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Fuck reduce my emotions to a number alright.
All of your players go hard as fuck earning TPE- you guys obviously take this way more seriously than a lot of other people.

I want to be another fucking killer for the Dragons.

Yah I just take history classes and google everything I need it's retarded.
Play inline hockey, I sell knifes- and deliver presents.
Coyotes
Oel

Yeah I'm a little bean just put me in the dark and let me cook.
I am making bank to redistribute points if needed. I will bend over a barrel and do anything.
Take it
No and no... I did the PT but mine is pretty ass, and I backed up games that didn't go far enough.
Discord not LR, I'd like to be more active in the actual lr thread but no conversations are really going on.

Writing ridiculous media
So everyone's answer is Kate cause her big boobs, or Selena cause Kate's big boobs will save her- they probably like small boobs that's all it is.

I wouldn't save either. I would drown with them and fondle them on the way down.

14. Do you like Chicken Parm?
I like it hard, stuff it down my throat

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons?

8. Mostly cause I’d legit love to be drafted by CGY, but I see the need for D men is rather low  so not sure I’d even get to play for 5+ seasons.

Recent cup winners. Cool Jerseys. Loaded with a talented roster that looks to compete for some time.

Just general life the odd time keeping me from updating the odd week etc etc. But nothing to absolutely kill my activity.

30 soon to be over 30.

Play vidya games. Hang out with the Fiancee doing social things. Play hockey and baseball. Working far to much OT trying to save for adult things (house, car, wedding).

Edmonton. Connor McDavid obviously….with Klefblom being a close 2nd.

2 no issues at all. 3 might start to grow a bit stale for me honestly.

Always. Would rather build a player that a team could use that make one that would see no playing time./[b]

S31 Mockdraft – A work in progress still

[b]I will have done 5 PGS, and soon to be 2 PbP these playoffs. I am starting to dabble in making shitty gifs, but nothing over the top awesome.

10. Just ask Grim, Incite, Hoovuh, Dangles, etc etc

How active it seems to be! I know a lot is influx of the rookies, but it’s a good thing, re vitalizing things it seems.

Ehhhhh maybe it’s my age showing? But I’m not 100% into either of them, but it would be hard to turn away from Kate. Selena just still looks like such a kid, Kates built like a woman

I legit just made this the other night. Over baked style none of the deep fried shit. So yeah. Chicken parm is on lock. It’s especially amazing on a ciabatta bun and baked extra.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Hmmm about a 7. I actually do not know a lot about you guys. The few things I know are that Esa was the first player to earn 2k TPE. Baller and Cope are often spoken of highly in the rookie discord. Nuck a lil bit from the posts and that's it. Obviously you are a very successful team.

A lot of high TPE players that once they hit regression should still be able to be top players in the league for a while because of the TPE that they have accumulated over the past seasons. And you have some younger players already in place.

Right now I am very active like 5+ hours per day. This will slow down to like at least 1 hour or 2 on the weekdays once my summer break is over. But other than that no.

Currently 20 .My friends age is around 18-25.

Gaming in general, going to the Gym and meeting with my friends.

Being from Germany is the reason why I actually do not have a favorite team. I like a lot of teams.
Favorite all time player is Fedorov. Right now I guess it is Ovie.

My plan is actually to stay down at least 2 more seasons after I will be drafted. I just want to break all the Rookie records in my rookie year and I think the chance of doing that will be very high with you guys.

Obviously, because I do not know a lot about the sim and still trying to figure out builds in Simon T’s Forum and still thinking about getting a copy of the sim for myself.
But yeah one I am totally open to advice and open to doing whatever is best for my team. Like playing Center or even as a Defenseman.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here please so we can take a look, in case we missed it…

Not really. I actually do not really like to do media on the top of my head. I am more a numbers or stats guy that loves spreadsheets. Media is just a way of earning money to me. That is the reason why I like to do presser’s. In a perfect world I would love to earn enough money from jobs than doing media.

I have never tried GFX and could give it a shot but would have to learn a lot bc I never really used photoshop. I Have done a PbP but totally underestimated it and ended up having a 6 hour long PbP from 11pm my time to 5am my time. So yeah the quality is bad and I am definitely not proud of it just shows my commitment to earn all the TPE I can earn.

7-8 in the locker room. I am more of a discord person. The S31 discord and the PGF discord are my home Tongue

Definitely the rookie community as well as the general community. This is my first sim league ever and I really fucking love it so far.

Kate Upton obviously has 2 things that should help her to stay afloat. Selena Gomez is more the type of girl I like and I guess she is way easier to rescue and I love to do karaoke to her songs :D . But then again the chance of having Thank you for rescuing me sex is way higher if you rescue Kate Upton. But my final choice is Selena Gomez.

I had to google it and it sounds very delicious. I will try to do it the next time I will cook for someone.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)