Create Account

S31 Interested Prospects

Recent college grad, unemployed atm. Love sports, and watching tv series's -- I'm going through Cheers on netflix right now.

I love Halifax, so I would be thrilled to spend as much time with them as possible.

I hope to be an Erik Karlsson type player, but I don't expect to have that production (it's unreal). I want to quarterback the powerplay eventually. My strengths are Scoring, Passing and Defense.

I'm not one to jump ship.

No job, but open to them. I write articles to keep the bank account positive.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Tell me a little bit about yourself:
[Image: fb1d85481f402c3b3fd921893e1d894d.jpg]
But actually, I'm from Canada. Currently going to university. Love all kinds of sports. I spend a lot of time watching Netflix and gaming as well. And my name's not Rod.

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:
I like playing for the Knights, so spending more time in juniors would be no problem.

What type of player are you hoping to build?:
I would like to build a defense first type of player, but that will also contributes offensively. Sort of like Anze Kopitar.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):
I'm usually loyal with whatever seems I'm chosen by, whether it's real life or in games. As long as I'm treated well, I'll be here.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:
I don't have a job, but I've been writing quite a few articles. My bank balance is around 12.5M now just from articles.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny