Create Account

S31 Buffalo Interested Prospects

Player Name & Position:Taro Eichelele LW/C

Link to Player Page: Taro's page

Link to Update Page: Here you go.

What is one word you would use to describe Ben Waters? bombastic

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) I've been really active to date and I don't expect that to change.

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often? Hells yeah. Someone has to call you out on your bullshit.

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM? Someone who can give me a cool nickname, like "The Next One" or "The Last One" or even "Someone" if the previous two are taken. Also, an attempt to keep all the active players involved.

What are your goals for your player? To one day understand all the inside jokes (in the world). To leave opponents so beaten that they recreate just to have a chance to join my team. To design the perfect signature that doesn't rely on a unichromatic design. To grow two inches. To win multiple Challenge Cups. And at the end of next season, really nothing specific; I'll play it by ear.

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede? I have to be honest, I don't know much about your veterans but I like the prospects you've drafted in the last few seasons and there's definitely a connection between Mammoths and Stampede (here's the rally towel I made for CW.). I also have a strong affinity for a rebuilding Buffalo team, if that wasn't obvious.

What's worse, Lil Brigade or Pony Shits? It depends, are we on a roller coaster?

Any questions or thoughts? Who are you taking with that #2 overall pick? Popcorn

Player Name & Position: Versace The D

Link to Player Page:

Link to Update Page:

What is one word you would use to describe Ben Waters? Who

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) 1 hunnid

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often? Oui

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM? Life

What are your goals for your player? Wax in

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede? Wax out

What's worse, Lil Brigade or Pony Shits? The SHL

Any questions or thoughts?

Player Name & Position:
Olli Ojala - RW

Link to Player Page:

Player Profile

Link to Update Page:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=73825

What is one word you would use to describe Ben Waters?

How active do you plan on being? (1-10)
8-9

A rebuilding team needs the right people to have an active locker room. Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often?
Absolutely, I am in the Militia LR daily and talk on the discord thread all the time. I love partaking in team bonding.

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM?
To make the team as good as they/he/she can while being good to their/his/her players.

What are your goals for your player?
I want Ojala to be a good player whom the coach wants. He is very amiable and will do/work on whatever the GM wants.

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede?
It would be an honor. A good team that I think has a long tenure for the future.

What's worse, Lil Brigade or Pony Shits?

Any questions or thoughts?
What would you guys have my player work on if you drafted me?