Create Account

S31 Interested Prospects

<div align="center">Goal [Image: 25jl5i9.png] Goal</div>

Welcome to Kelowna! We're a storied franchise with a history that stretches all the way back to S2 and includes several Four Star Cup victories (most recently in S25). Our team is super active on discord, we've got a great alumni base, and Knights players tend to get snapped up quickly in the SHL Entry Draft.

We're looking for a strong core of players to help lead us to victory again; in return we'll help you with your development and ensure that you're ready to tear up the SHL when your junior career comes to an end.

Sound good to you? Let us know by answering the questions below:

[Image: F50DEuK.gif]

Code:
[b]Link to Player Page:[/b]

[b]Link to Update Thread:[/b]

[b]What should we call you?:[/b]

[b]Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):[/b]

[b]What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:[/b]

[b]What type of player are you hoping to build?  What are your long and short term goals for your player?[/b]

[b]Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?[/b]

[b]Why are you interested in joining the Knights?[/b]

[b]Favorite NHL team/player?[/b]

[b]If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor?[/b]

[b]Do you have a pet?  If so, please share a photo. [/b]

[b]Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge.[/b]

Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions for us, you can leave them here, or feel free to PM me.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Link to Player Page:
[Image: w8DQx6FQegwmc.gif]

Link to Update Thread:
[Image: 2QwGr0dkj9oNq.gif]

What should we call you?:
[Image: bzABak3LHAHwA.gif]

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
[Image: v8n187hqiYM24.gif]

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
[Image: GKuexTKWpLoQM.gif]

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
[Image: lPjm0tLTJOm08.gif]

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
[Image: y65VoOlimZaus.gif]

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
[Image: YpmVBNubONoqs.gif]

Favorite NHL team/player?
[Image: d4XP9EfMvlXkQ.gif]

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor?
[Image: kvSXjPNRHlPNK.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Link to Player Page: Can find in my signature!

Link to Update Thread: Can find in my signature!

What should we call you?: Opie "OP" Winston

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 10

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: For me the main thing is communication so I would say the discussions in locker rooms. A good season is a bonus and a cup is perfect for achievement. Long story short - I want it all!

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? I am planning to build a playmaker and my short term goals would be improving my personal attributes, at this point scoring and defense, but in long term i want to become a player who others can rely on for that great pass. I rather make points by assisting than actually scoring.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Yes I do know some, but we do not have any sort of contact. We are just acquainted from a different league where I found out about this place.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Not going to lie, but some people have said to me that they hope I will end up in Knights and at the moment I am open to all the options.

Favorite NHL team/player? I do not know much about NHL, but I would have to say Detroid Red Wings because I love the looks of Henrik Zetterberg. I love that he has never played to any other team, even he probably would be able to, and stayed loyal.

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? As long as it is cooked well and served nice, easy!

My questions to the organisation:
*You have had your fair share of being Champions, why it has been 6 seasons since the last cup?
*What do you respect in a player the most?
*Do you consider yourself a strict GM and can you give an example?
*In your opinion, if you create a Russian player - do you have to understand a bit of Russian?

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Sep 15 2016, 06:16 PM

*You have had your fair share of being Champions, why it has been 6 seasons since the last cup?
*In your opinion, if you create a Russian player - do you have to understand a bit of Russian?

Well, this will only be Jenny's and my second season as GM's, so we can't really speak for the 5 seasons prior, but we think we're getting closer to grabbing a cup. We had the best regular season record in the league last season, even though we were rebuilding.

Activity and a positive attitude.

No. Jenny and I are not strict at all. But we do insist that our players are respectful of each other in the locker room/discord. And we prefer that our players update regularly, of course.

I have a Finnish player and I don't speak the language, so no. But it probably helps the narrative.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Link to Player Page: Player Page

Link to Update Thread: Update Page

What should we call you?: Donut if your referring to my username I guess. Glover for my player.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 8

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Discussion in the locker room will make for a fun season, and keep everyone's interest level high, and in turn, create a competitive team to win the championship. Wink

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Two-Way forward, but I may lean more so to offense later in my career. I just want to contribute to the team and win a championship, whether thats in the SMJHL, or the SHL.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?Yes, quite a few actually. I'm on SBA so I came from there and know just about everybody over there.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Love the name and team colors/jerseys.

Favorite NHL team/player? Leafs, Nylander.

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Sure.

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. Yes, a dog. Don't have a photo on here though.

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

Link to Player Page:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=71373

Link to Update Thread:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...0&#entry2011761

What should we call you?: Andy

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): Its constantly open on Chrome on my phone

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: A bit of everything honestly. I already am a huge fan of a lot of the alumni

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? A two way defenseman as good as Knight alum barney stinson

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I'm a recreate and this will be my 11th season here

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I always wanted to be a knight when Kez was gm. You guys have such a supportive team base and its always a great environment

Favorite NHL team/player? Adam Henrique

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? I already do, fuck JHS

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. I only have a dog right now but I share a cat with my ex and will be getting my own cat soon so you'll have to draft me to see when that happens

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. I was recently robbed so my fridge is empty ;(

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Link to Player Page:yes

Link to Update Thread:yes

What should we call you?:bad motherfucker

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):i anticipate activity

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:to leave the smjhl quickly

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?Enforcer. to get to the SHL as quick as possible

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?no. it's my first day here and i'm all alone. i'm scared. hold me. stroke my head and tell me it's all gonna be alright.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?i'm just here for the TPE

Favorite NHL team/player?Washington/Ovechkin

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor?no

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. yes. no.

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge.the team will be disappointed i did not acquiesce to their request.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Link to Player Page: See Signature

Link to Update Thread: See Signature

What should we call you?: SabresFan, Taro "Instant Karma" or Chris

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 6 to 7 on average. I'm approaching 11 like This is Spinal Tap right now.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
Mostly a good LR with a lighthearted atmosphere. I don't want to take this too seriously or it will become a drag.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? To build a defense first forward that lives more on hockey sense and speed than strength and physical play if Simon T will allow such a player to work.

I joined last Halloween when my wife took my son trick or treating. I'm familiar with a lot of people.

Mostly for TPE. No slight to the Knights. I have the perception that you're so loaded that I could end up a 300 TPE thrid liner one day. I may be wrong though. It's always tough to figure out who is going to be in the SHL and who will be a send down from the outside of an organization.

Buffalo Sabres / Gilbert Perreault and Craig Ramsay from a long time ago. Sam Reinhart now. He has a bit of the same qualities that Ramsay had and was such a surprise in front of the net last season.

Nah. I have little hate for anyone on the site. Just a few rare cases of dislike.

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo.
nope

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge.
BEWARE OF INCLUDING METADATA IN PHOTOS SHARED ON THE INTERNET

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Link to Player Page: In sig

Link to Update Thread: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2018201

What should we call you?: Colton or Colt

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 4.5

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Championship and active LR

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Team first. Want to win a cup and score lots of points.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Nope. Google.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Sounds like a great team.

Favorite NHL team/player? Toronto, Komarov

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Sure

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. No

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. I don't have a fridge.

Link to Player Page:
Player Page

Link to Update Thread:
Update Page

Hazard is good if you're referencing my username. Otherwise just by the player name.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
I'm at about a 8 right now, I should be on every day.

All of the above? More specifically an environment where I can develop as a player, make friends, and enjoy doing it.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
A two-way defenseman that excels at generating takeaways and turning those into breakout/rush opportunities, as well as the cycle game and keeping a clean sheet on defense. Short term, contribute to a good junior team and develop my player's skills. Long-term, be a stalwart blueliner for a great organization.

Grapehead (Jeff Kirkstone) is in my dynasty fantasy hockey league, recommended this.

Top organization, maybe have a spot for another defenseman. Asked a detailed set of questions here :D

Winnipeg Jets/Blake Wheeler. Also a huge fan of any ex-Portland Winterhawks.

If that's the rival, and the Knights draft me, that's who I hate.

Nope. :(

If you guys want to see a bunch of leftovers from whatever I've been cooking that week (I cook a lot), veggies, and cheap beer, I can follow up.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Link to Player Page: Don't know where it is

Link to Update Thread: Same as above

What should we call you?: Luke

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 5

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Ice Time and Points

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Sniper, score goals in the SMJHL and then SHL.

I know Gorlab
They have a retired number I'm partial to.
Arizona Coyotes Oliver Ekman Larsson
No I don't believe in hate
I have a brother but I don't thnk he would like that
I respectfully decline as I keep my severed heads in it.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Link to Player Page: Player Page

Link to Update Thread: Update Thread

What should we call you?: Most people call me Ofer.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): I think an 8-9 is about what I'll end up being.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Obviously, my goal is to win but I've always really enjoyed helping younger players figure out the league so I have no problem offering knowledge wherever it is needed. I love taking part in an active LR so that's also pretty high on my list.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? I'm hoping to build a sniper but build path is moldable to fit whatever the team needs best. Short term I'd like to help whoever drafts me win a FS cup but beyond that, I don't really know but I do plan on playing multiple seasons in the SMJHL.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? On the current Knights team I only really know JayWhy and JP but that's only really because I haven't been active in the last few months and have been out of the loop. I found out about the site from studmuffinz back in season 8.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I've wanted to play for the Knights since my rookie season in the SMJHL and have never gotten the opportunity. I think the alumni group is one of the strongest in the league and the Knights, are imo the most historic team in the SMJHL and would love to help them get back to their winning ways.

Favorite NHL team/player? Oilers & Yakupov

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Definitely.

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. I have one dog and have a super old picture of me walking my first dog as a toddler somewhere

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. My fridge is gross so I'm going to turn down this request Tongue

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Link to Player Page:
link
Link to Update Thread:
link
kylrad
everything
center sniper, win everything
no flan
i gmed the knights
canucks/lightning/tavares
yes
no
[Image: b7bezwfb1wgemajsxbam.jpg]

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Link to Player Page:
NOT YET
Link to Update Thread:
NOT YET
NIKE
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 11

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:I dont want a junior team

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? A good player

I been here.

I'm not. Don't wNt to SMJHl
Boston Bruins/Patrice Bergeron
Nope, because I'm not getting drafted
My dog died about 2 months ago. Too late.
Ketchup

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Link to Player Page: nah

Link to Update Thread: nah

What should we call you?: my name?

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 13

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: fuck the juniors

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? the best

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I don't know anybody

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Smile)

Favorite NHL team/player? hawks/Kane

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Smile)

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. soft ass shit as expected. I can show you my gun collection?

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. Cool story

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.