Create Account

S31 Interested Prospects

Link to Player Page:

Link to Update Thread:

What should we call you?:

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Activity in LR

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? DFD, and win a Scott Stevens trophy

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Most

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Never been one, wanna see what its like

Favorite NHL team/player? Leafs/Nylander

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Nope, been one

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. nope

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge.
maple syrup

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Link to Player Page: get glasses

Link to Update Thread:get glasses

What should we call you?: something that offends women. Do you not see my username. #GoWhalers #GoFalcons

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): idk why should I want to join Kelowna

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: play connect 4

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? guess who

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? really?

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I'm not - please don't draft me. I'm only doing this for the TPE!!!

Favorite NHL team/player? Trana

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Fuck No

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. No, stay out of my personal life

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. Why, you want some KFC too?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Link to Player Page: Don't have one yet.

Link to Update Thread: Don't have one yet.

What should we call you?: EMS

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 10

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I would love to have just have discussions on the board, try our best to win and develop my player here.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Two-way, passing and scoring first.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I don't get it, I'm dumb.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? They have a cool name.

Favorite NHL team/player? Toronto Maple Leafs, Tyler Seguin.

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? I love the Whalers.

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. No.

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. I need some Pizza

Link to Player Page: In the signature

Link to Update Thread: In the signature

What should we call you?: Strife. Cloud Strife

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 6-7

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: I want to have fun and winning doesn't hurt.

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Pure defensive defenceman.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? Zoone16

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I know Zoone16 is on your team and your also one of the top team in the league.

Favorite NHL team/player? Detroit Red Wings. Larkin and Mrazek.

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? I will.

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. No pet.

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. [Image: this-banana.jpg]

Link to Player Page: Hey

Link to Update Thread: Hello

What should we call you?: I don't mind really

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): I keep it 100

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Winning would be cool, and yeah discussion I guess too?

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? Fire af offensive defenseman.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I know Angello from a music forum we both use.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I'm interested in whatever.

Favorite NHL team/player? I don't really follow hockey that much sorry xo

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? Sure

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. I do but I don't know you that well I'm sorry

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. I won't post a photo but it's half a tomato and some OJ.

Link to Player Page:
coming soon
Link to Update Thread:
coming soon
What should we call you?:
sarmo
Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open):
What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
winning maing new friends
What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player?
long term goals are to turn him into a twf but right now i shall make him well rounded
Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
i know a lot of important people on here
Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
i love the team color and jerseys
Favorite NHL team/player?
anaheim ducks, selenne, jiggy, kariya
If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor?
forsure
Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo.
Cat and kittens, sry my phone broke
Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge.no phone :(

Doubt is a dream killer

Link to Player Page:

Link to Update Thread:

What should we call you?: Jedi

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open): 10

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: Winning

What type of player are you hoping to build? What are your long and short term goals for your player? TWD, HoF

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I know many.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? Yes, absolutely.

Favorite NHL team/player? Bruins, Marchand

If drafted, are you willing to hate the Whalers blindly and with vigor? HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE THE WHALERS SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR THE WHALERS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.

Do you have a pet? If so, please share a photo. I've already done this.

Also, the team has requested a photo of the contents of your fridge. Nah, don't feel like it.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3