Create Account

S31 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 06:37 PM by King.)

Code:
[b]Hi! & who are you?[/b]

[b]Nice, What position do you play?[/b]

[b]Why would you like to be a part of the Raiders organization?[/b]

[b]Do you stand with Toivo?[/b]

[b]Would you want to be a part of our discord chat? Our actually locker room can be kinda like a desert sometimes.[/b]

[b]We have a lot of returning players, are you okay with potentially playing limited minutes in your first season?[/b]

[b]What do you want to achieve with your player/in the SHL?[/b]

[b]Will you defend Pris?[/b]

[b]Have you been involved with anything like this before?[/b]

[b]What do you expect in your junior league team?[/b]

[b]Komarov might be getting kicked out of Kaisey & Flowers place, are you okay with him crashing on your couch?[/b]

[b]Would it kind of weird you out if you witnessed your teams captain screaming at his fathers portable gravestone for 45 minutes before a game?[/b]

[b]Our goalies are alcoholics, are you confident in them?[/b]

[b]Anything else?[/b]

raiders

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Hi! & who are you?
I still haven’t figured that out.

Nice, What position do you play?
LW / C …Whatever position you want me to, baby.

Why would you like to be a part of the Raiders organization?
Ehm. Do you need to ask that question?

Do you stand with Toivo?
I stand with Raider Nation

<div align="center"><object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gpvn2Xc69Hw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gpvn2Xc69Hw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object></div>

Would you want to be a part of our discord chat? Our actually locker room can be kinda like a desert sometimes.
Now that I’ve seen Dicord, I think all locker rooms should have one. It’s a must

We have a lot of returning players, are you okay with potentially playing limited minutes in your first season?
No problem at all. My player is designed to be middle six at best for most of his career.

What do you want to achieve with your player/in the SHL?
Make a good story of it and have a good time with some good people. That might even lead to a championship or two.

Will you defend Pris?
Pris…

<div align="center"><object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXtlWmBM-HU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXtlWmBM-HU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object></div>

Have you been involved with anything like this before?
I will choose to exercise my rights according to the 5th Amendment

What do you expect in your junior league team?
Fun

Komarov might be getting kicked out of Kaisey & Flowers place, are you okay with him crashing on your couch?

<div align="center"><object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Af1h4ibpKJA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Af1h4ibpKJA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object></div>

Would it kind of weird you out if you witnessed your teams captain screaming at his fathers portable gravestone for 45 minutes before a game?

Tell Reeder or Banning to keep it down. I’m trying to focus my chi.

Our goalies are alcoholics, are you confident in them?
Absolutely. Especially when they go to church and light candles.

Anything else?

<div align="center"><object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfiDBhe3UhM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfiDBhe3UhM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object></div>

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Hi! & who are you? Hi and hello! My name is Opie Winston also known as Latvian Griffin or OP. I am 16 years of age, born in Latvia and after many discussions with my family and agent I have declared myself in this years SMJHL draft.

Nice, What position do you play? I play Center position as a playmaker. I believe that center is the player that has to have the biggest read on the game and be creative at all times and focusing on being a playmaker allows me to be that type of a player.

Why would you like to be a part of the Raiders organization? Because you proved that you are an organization that fights till it is over for sure. You showed in in the regular season by not being the favourites for the cup, and then you showed it again in the finals when after first two wins against PGF you were put into position where you were loosing, but you figured it out and came back with a bang and took the cup. Competitive team, skilled players and coaches is what I am looking for as that challenges me and I must be challenged to become better in the shortest amount of time.

Do you stand with Toivo? Got skills...what you gonna do about it?

Would you want to be a part of our discord chat? Our actually locker room can be kinda like a desert sometimes. Yes I would!

We have a lot of returning players, are you okay with potentially playing limited minutes in your first season? It all comes down to what is the actual number, so would like to discuss this specific question in 1-on-1.

What do you want to achieve with your player/in the SHL? My main goal is to become the fastest progressing center and player in the SMJHL and end up winning at least one Four Star Cup before fully transferring to SHL. In the end game i would like to have some league record and become Hall of Fame member.

Will you defend Pris? Oh, you will not find better bodyguard for her! Im a gentleman...besides she's Russian and I might have a crush on her(its a secret). За свои слова отвечаю!

<div align="center"><object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object></div>

Have you been involved with anything like this before? Yes I have! I started my first league two months ago and because of a fight between users and administration I left that project and came here.

What do you expect in your junior league team? Lot of fun, advice, love and support.

Komarov might be getting kicked out of Kaisey & Flowers place, are you okay with him crashing on your couch? Well, as I do not know in which team I will end up playing, I have not looked for an apartment yet, so can't really tell...but when I do and he agrees to clean the house, I will give him not only a couch but his own room...

Would it kind of weird you out if you witnessed your teams captain screaming at his fathers portable gravestone for 45 minutes before a game? Thanks for letting me know that I will need my ipad filled with Disturbed songs...

Our goalies are alcoholics, are you confident in them? If we are talking about Hocolate then he's My Mothers Favorite Goalie, so what can I say? You always listen to your mama!

Anything else? Atm I am under big pile of WTF, so i am bit confused and need to hydrate from this BS!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Hi! & who are you? Hiiiii bottas. I am andy, or Andybj or ratzon but not with my player Noctis! I like our short time together and now you're real name Wink

Nice, What position do you play? Defense

Why would you like to be a part of the Raiders organization? I think you are a great person and enjoyed our Naba time together . I think you a are a great GM

Do you stand with Toivo? Sure?

Would you want to be a part of our discord chat? Our actually locker room can be kinda like a desert sometimes. I was part of your Groupme Chat so yeah duh

We have a lot of returning players, are you okay with potentially playing limited minutes in your first season? Yeah I am now with Ratzon in Regression

What do you want to achieve with your player/in the SHL? I want to make another 1,000 TPE player who will be just a solid contributor

Will you defend Pris? Erryday

Have you been involved with anything like this before? I'm a recreate and have had stints on SBA VHL etc.

What do you expect in your junior league team? Friends!

Komarov might be getting kicked out of Kaisey & Flowers place, are you okay with him crashing on your couch? As long as he remembers the hookers and blow Wink #s20

Would it kind of weird you out if you witnessed your teams captain screaming at his fathers portable gravestone for 45 minutes before a game? As long as he wouldn't mind me getting my pregame blowjob

Our goalies are alcoholics, are you confident in them? I am too. We go to meetings together

Anything else?
I really am excited to recreate my player got rather boring late in his career and he never panned out how I wanted him to so I really am excited to start anew.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I'm filling this out and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hi! & who are you?
I'm your worst fukin nightmare bish
I play goalie, you should know this by now.
I don't, PGF >>>>>>>>>>>> HAL you guys got lucky tbh
Do you stand with Toivo?
I stand with Toivo, but that's because he's top 10 person of all time
Would you want to be a part of our discord chat? Our actually locker room can be kinda like a desert sometimes.
PGF discord >>>>>>>>>>>>>> HAL discord that's the reason we took it to 7 and should've won tbh.
We have a lot of returning players, are you okay with potentially playing limited minutes in your first season?
Oh boy if I'm going to play limited minutes you're the king of antarctica
I want to be better than bottas
Will you defend Pris?
probably, pris is super kewl, unlike bottas tbh
Yes I've been here for almost 2 months smfh
Better than Halifax tbh
Komarov might be getting kicked out of Kaisey & Flowers place, are you okay with him crashing on your couch?
No, get Komarov off my fucking couch.
Would it kind of weird you out if you witnessed your teams captain screaming at his fathers portable gravestone for 45 minutes before a game?
Dude that's fucked up, get Banning out of my sight
No, that's why I'm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to your goalies
Anything else?
No, I don't know why I filled this out, but I don't regret it.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by smallwater17@Sep 18 2016, 12:53 AM

[b]Hi! & who are you?

Do you stand with Toivo?
PGF discord >>>>>>>>>>>>>> HAL discord that's the reason we took it to 7 and should've won tbh.
Will you defend Pris?
Better than Halifax tbh
Anything else?
No, I don't know why I filled this out, but I don't regret it.[/b]

Halifax selects Ben Waters.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by smallwater17@Sep 17 2016, 06:53 PM

[b]Hi! & who are you?

Do you stand with Toivo?
Will you defend Pris?
Better than Halifax tbh
Anything else?
No, I don't know why I filled this out, but I don't regret it.[/b]

But he can't...

[Image: lV8gqsZ.jpg]

[Image: Wally.png]

Why is Waters even answering, do we have like 4 chances to pass him over again?

Quote:Originally posted by BANNING@Sep 19 2016, 03:30 PM
Why is Waters even answering, do we have like 4 chances to pass him over again?
It was actually 6 times, thank you very much.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Hi! & who are you? Schultzy (Sepo Repo)

Nice, What position do you play? Forward

Why would you like to be a part of the Raiders organization? Everyone needs a team

Do you stand with Toivo? maybe

Would you want to be a part of our discord chat? Our actually locker room can be kinda like a desert sometimes.no. i do everything on my phone overnight.

We have a lot of returning players, are you okay with potentially playing limited minutes in your first season? no.

What do you want to achieve with your player/in the SHL?I want to hit people and punch them in the face

Will you defend Pris? maybe

Have you been involved with anything like this before?no. usually i get asked intelligent questions

What do you expect in your junior league team?money, ice time and wins

Komarov might be getting kicked out of Kaisey & Flowers place, are you okay with him crashing on your couch? no

Would it kind of weird you out if you witnessed your teams captain screaming at his fathers portable gravestone for 45 minutes before a game? no but i would laugh. people are stupid

Our goalies are alcoholics, are you confident in them? im never confident in any goalie

Anything else? I'm just here for the TPE

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Hi! & who are you?
Ich bin Max Weber.

I am a defenseman.

Defending champs, right? And the logo is sweet.

Do you stand with Toivo?
I stand with any teammate.

Yeah for sure.

Eh, I want to play. Limited minutes are fine as long as I see consistent action.

Stalwart Top 4 defenseman that can contribute in all aspects of the game, especially in generating takeaways.

Will you defend Pris?
I defend all teammates.

Nope. I'm green as they come.

Guidance, social inclusion, player development, and laughs.

I don't have a couch.

Not the weirdest thing I've seen somebody do before a game.

I'm German. I expect the goalies to drink heavily.

Anything else?
Thanks for considering me.

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Hi! & who are you?

Hello, I'm Colton Snow

Winger / Defenseman

Seems like a great place and with cool people. Also you just won so duh.

Do you stand with Toivo?

Sure

Sure

Sure

Trophies and win championships.

Will you defend Pris?

Sure

No

A good team and learning experience.

Sure

A little but sure

Sure

Anything else?

Sure

Hi! & who are you? Hi I'm a SHL Member

Nice, What position do you play? LW

Why would you like to be a part of the Raiders organization? They are an SMJHL Team

Do you stand with Toivo? Who?

Would you want to be a part of our discord chat? Our actually locker room can be kinda like a desert sometimes. What is a Discord?

We have a lot of returning players, are you okay with potentially playing limited minutes in your first season? Not Really

What do you want to achieve with your player/in the SHL? Points

Will you defend Pris? What/Who?

Have you been involved with anything like this before? Like What?

What do you expect in your junior league team? Ice Time

Komarov might be getting kicked out of Kaisey & Flowers place, are you okay with him crashing on your couch? Depends on how much I like him.

Would it kind of weird you out if you witnessed your teams captain screaming at his fathers portable gravestone for 45 minutes before a game? Yes

Our goalies are alcoholics, are you confident in them? No

Anything else? No

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Hi! & who are you? Derrick Glover/DonutDefender.

Nice, What position do you play? C

Why would you like to be a part of the Raiders organization? Like the logo, and you've proven to be a successful team. Who wouldn't want to join the champs?

Do you stand with Toivo? Don't know who that is...but sure.

Would you want to be a part of our discord chat? Our actually locker room can be kinda like a desert sometimes. No, unfortunately I won't be joining a discord chat.

We have a lot of returning players, are you okay with potentially playing limited minutes in your first season? Yep. I understand it'll take time to earn minutes.

What do you want to achieve with your player/in the SHL? As many championships as possible, and maybe some individual awards?

Will you defend Pris? Again I don't know who that is, but assuming its the goalie? If so, yes.

Have you been involved with anything like this before? Yes, I'm in the SBA currently and have done sim leagues off-and-on for a couple years.

What do you expect in your junior league team? Active locker room, contending team. That's about it.

Komarov might be getting kicked out of Kaisey & Flowers place, are you okay with him crashing on your couch? Once I get to know the guy maybe, but I'll pass for now.

Would it kind of weird you out if you witnessed your teams captain screaming at his fathers portable gravestone for 45 minutes before a game? Yes, it would totally weird me out.

Our goalies are alcoholics, are you confident in them? No. I won't be doing any drinking before games, don't see why they need to either.

Anything else? Nope.

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

Hi! & who are you?
Hi and I am Noah Buchesner

I'm a Goaltender

I want to take Pel's job

Do you stand with Toivo?
Notrlly

Yah, invite me tbh

i can b ur starting goaltender

roads

Will you defend Pris?
YES, YES AND YES-- I mean .. Sure

Yah, with my last player

Starts

Okay, only once.

such motivation tbh

this is why i'ma be the starter fam, they going 2 be drinking themselves out of the job

Anything else?
hi, u kno who u r

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]