Create Account

S31 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:
Ted McDonald
Link to player page:
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...0&#entry2023619
What type of player are you trying to build?

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?
7 nope
Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted?
yep
Is Vancouver a team you want to play for?
yep
Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site?
yep
How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors?
2-3
If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?
made plenty of defence men
What are your goals for your first season?
Win the cup
With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask RaiN or myself?
nope

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Player Name: see sig

Link to player page: see sig

What type of player are you trying to build? see playerbuild kinda obvious

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? You should know me by now

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted? sure

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for?sure

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? Former Whaler coGM, creator of Whaler HHOF, me + whalers = dynsasty

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors? a lot

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? idk

What are your goals for your first season? play

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask RaiN or myself? no

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Player Name: Matthew Rossi

Link to player page: Not yet

What type of player are you trying to build?: Two-way meaning he can score and pass.

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 10, and nope.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted?: Yes

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for?: I already played for them so I do have intentions to play for them again

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site?: Like I said I already know most of the Whalers but I haven't been in the LR in forever but I keep touch sometimes.

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors?: At least 2-3.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?: I can promise you that I will be go into beast mode.

What are your goals for your first season?: Try to develop my player as much as I can.

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask RaiN or myself?. Nope

Player Name: Cloud Strife.

Link to player page: In the Signature.

What type of player are you trying to build? Defensive defenseman

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 6-7. School.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted? I think so.

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for? You have to start somewhere.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? I know Zoone16

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors? Until i know i'm ready to play with the big boys.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? I would be the 1st overall pick. B)

What are your goals for your first season? Win the championship and to be a top Dman.

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask RaiN or myself? No

Player Name: Andrej Melnyk

Link to player page: Here

What type of player are you trying to build? Fire af offensive defenseman

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? I've been active the whole hour I've been here, and no not really anything I can think of.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted? Yeah, sure.

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for? It's not a team I don't want to play for

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? I spoke to you earlier but other than that, no.

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors? I don't really know what the norm is but as many as I need.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? Because I'll be better than them.

What are your goals for your first season? To actually learn how hockey works

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask RaiN or myself? Nope, I trust you guys

Player Name:
Terrance Nova
Link to player page:
coming soon
What type of player are you trying to build?
a two way forward
From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?
i intend to stay at a solid 9
Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted?
forsure
Is Vancouver a team you want to play for?
they are interested in me then so am i
Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site?
i might, depending on how many ppl i knew from the old days are on the team
How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors?
one
If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?
would i though? i mean it would be smarter to have two of me on different teams, increasing the chances of cups
What are your goals for your first season?
progress my player and win games
With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask RaiN or myself? no u

Doubt is a dream killer

Player Name: Eibhear Sorenson

Link to player page:

What type of player are you trying to build? TWD

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 10, yes.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room once drafted? Yes

Is Vancouver a team you want to play for? Absolutely not.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? Yes, and I hate every single one of you.

How many seasons do you see yourself playing in the minors? 2

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? Yes.

What are your goals for your first season? Nothing.

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask RaiN or myself? No.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Sep 26 2016, 06:37 PM
Player Name: Eibhear Sorenson

Link to player page:

What type of player are you trying to build? TWD

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 10, yes.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Whalers on the site? Yes, and I hate every single one of you.

With new management comes new opportunities. Are there any questions you’d like to ask RaiN or myself? No.

Well screw you too buddy.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Player Name: Versace

Link to player page:

What type of player are you trying to build? DD

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? Super saying 4 levels