Player Position:sig
Link to Profile: sig
Activity Level (1-10): 0.5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:idk
What are your strengths and weaknesses:see player build
What kind of player do you want to build?:see player build
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: because AA
Do you know any player from the league? me
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Upton would not want me to leave Detroit as she is a Michigan girl. Stupid question!
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album.Shut up Kez!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Player Name: Matthew Rossi
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: No
Activity Level (1-10): 69
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: PTs and sometimes Articles
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Passing and scoring and I have no weakness.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Pass first score second
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Because it's cool
Do you know any player from the league? Yes I know tons.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Id fuck a bitch
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. They cool but I don't listen to them a lot

Player Name: Cloud Strife
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: Player Page
Activity Level (1-10): 6-7
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: maybe
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: defence, checking, strength. my weakness is scoring.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A fully Defensive defenceman
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Yes of course.
Do you know any player from the league? I know Zoone16
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? tI would have to be a coin flip.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. I donèt have one. I don't know the album.

Player Name: Andrej Melnyk
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: Hello
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yeah, if the workload isn't crazy. I understand what you need to do here I think so I'll try and do some shit when I can.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths are Defense, Passing and Puck Handling, Weakness is Checking because I'm a huge pussy.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive defenseman, scores a lot of goals and gets a lot of assists.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Detroit is a cool city.
Do you know any player from the league? I know Angello from another forum we're in together.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? If you pay me enough I can get a badder bitch than Kate Upton. Plus she talks too much shit.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. I have the record that came out this year I think it was. It's pretty dope IMO.

Player Name: Terrance Nova
Player Position: RW, D
Link to Profile: coming soon
Activity Level (1-10):9
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: ofcourse
What are your strengths and weaknesses: strength would be defense, scoring and skating, endurance.. weakness would be checking
What kind of player do you want to build?:a two way forward, defensively sound
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: strong history, always had some interest
Do you know any player from the league?i know everyone and everyone knows me
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? leave her.. there are plenty of fish in the sea and i prefer women with a bigger booty
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. oh yeah, they are amazing. Their last album was really good o:-)

Doubt is a dream killer

Player Name: Eibhear Sorenson
Player Position: D
Link to Profile:
Activity Level (1-10): 0
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: No
What are your strengths and weaknesses: None, I am a God
What kind of player do you want to build?: A Godly one
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: I wouldn't
Do you know any player from the league? Yes
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? Well I'd never be with the Falcons because they're shit, and Kate Upton has a flat ass so I wouldn't be with her either.
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. Sounds hipstery as shit, I'll pass.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Player Name: Versace
Player Position: The D
Link to Profile: chill bill
Activity Level (1-10): Can't be measured
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses: I'm allergic to cuffing
What kind of player do you want to build?: Lock Down D, Supwer powered D, large and in charge
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: For the TPE
Do you know any player from the league? they all my sons
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or Detroit Falcons. What would you choose? I wouldn't be dating her in the first place she ain't sick and I'm allergic to cuffin
What is your opinion on The 1975? Bonus points if you tell me their best album. chill bill